Windows 10: hp deskjet 3634 AIO printer

Discus and support hp deskjet 3634 AIO printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My granddaughter took the spring update 1803 when offered, since then she cannot use her hp3634 printer as says NO DRIVER. We have downloaded and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BillHamilton3, Oct 3, 2018.

1. hp deskjet 3634 AIO printer

My granddaughter took the spring update 1803 when offered, since then she cannot use her hp3634 printer as says NO DRIVER.

We have downloaded and installed the full feature software from HP and installed it but still doesn't work. The printer is only 2 years old

so I suspect the fault lies within the 1803 update, any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

BillHamilton3, Oct 3, 2018

2. hp deskjet 3634 AIO printer

1. Run troubleshooter

If you have HP Printer - HP provides a tool for HP printers to troubleshoot - HP Print and Scan Doctor. Download it, launch it and follow the onscreen directions to locate problems and fix them

Download Link -
    http://ftp.hp.com/pub/printers/hppsdr/HPPSdr.exe

2. Uninstall and reinstall the Printer (Credit to Andre Da Costa, MVP for providing steps)

A. Uninstall Printer

Click on Windows Key+X > Apps and Features > Scroll down and click Programs and Features > Select your printer > Select Uninstall

Type Printer in Windows Search box > Printers & Scanners > Select your printer > Remove device

Type Printer in Windows Search box > Click Printers & Scanners > Scroll down and click Print server properties under Related settings > Under Driver tab, look for your printer > Select it and click Remove button at the bottom

B. Install Printer

Go to the Printer manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers > Reinstall the Printer driver > Reboot the computer

Type Printer in Windows Start Search box > Click Printers & Scanners > On Right side, Click Add a printer or scanner > If Windows detects your printer, it will be listed > Select the printer and follow on screen directions to set it up (In case of Wifi printer,
    your computer should also be logged into Wifi network)

If Windows doesn't detect your printer, then you will get a blue message - Click The printer that I want isn't listed

If you are using Bluetooth / Wirelss printer > Select Add a Bluetooth, wireless or network discoverable printer > Choose the printer > Select your Printer and follow on screen directions

If you are using wired printer > Select Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings > Select Use an existing port > Select your Printer and follow on screen directions

3. Clear Spooler

Type Services in Windows Start Search Box > Click Services > Scroll down to Print Spooler > Right-click and choose Stop for the Print Spooler service > Go to C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\PRINTERS. You can also type %windir%\System32\spool\PRINTERS into the address
    bar in Explorer if the C drive is not the default Windows partition > Delete all the files in this folder > Services console and right-click and choose Start for the Print Spooler service

(Source -
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/401540...
    )

Disclaimer 1 - Using Third Party Software is completely at your own risk. This advice is in my personal capacity as a volunteer.

Disclaimer 2 - This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Vijay_Verma, Oct 5, 2018
  3. hp deskjet 3634 AIO printer

My granddaughter took the spring update 1803 when offered, since then she cannot use her hp3634 printer as says NO DRIVER.

We have downloaded and installed the full feature software from HP and installed it but still doesn't work. The printer is only 2 years old

so I suspect the fault lies within the 1803 update, any help would be greatly appreciated.

BillHamilton3, Oct 5, 2018
  4. hp deskjet 3634 AIO printer

my printer hp deskjet f4288 -windows10 pro not working

Hello,

I realize your concern. Let me help you with this issue.

I suggest you to run Printer troubleshooter. Follow the steps.

• Type Troubleshooter in the search box and then press enter.
    • In the left pane click on View all.
    • Select the Printer option and follow the on screen instructions.

Also, suggest you to refer the below link, and check if it helps.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product...-series/3390945/model/3571304/troubleshooting

Do let us know the result.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

hp deskjet 3634 AIO printer

1. hp deskjet 3634 AIO printer - Similar Threads - deskjet 3634 AIO

2. HP Deskjet F4180 Printer Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Deskjet F4180 Printer Driver: Replaced computer to Windows 11. Need my printer to work with computer. Finding that the printer driver is no longer supported by HP. Is there a solution to the driver download for an HP Deskjet F4180 All-in-One Printer. I did try to reinstall the driver from the HP Disk that...
  3. Hp Deskjet Ink Advantage 2778 Aio Printer, Copy, Scan driver for windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp Deskjet Ink Advantage 2778 Aio Printer, Copy, Scan driver for windows 8.1: I am unable to run printer set up for Hp Deskjet Ink Advantage 2778 Aio Printer, Copy, Scan in my desktop windows 8.1 OS. Pls, provide me the driver for that printer...
  4. Hp Deskjet Ink Advantage 2778 Aio Printer, Copy, Scan driver for windows 8.1

Hp Deskjet Ink Advantage 2778 Aio Printer, Copy, Scan driver for windows 8.1: I am unable to run printer set up for Hp Deskjet Ink Advantage 2778 Aio Printer, Copy, Scan in my desktop windows 8.1 OS. Pls, provide me the driver for that printer...
  5. HP deskjet printer 882c

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP deskjet printer 882c: HP deskjet printer 882c will not print. All three lights keep blinking. Tried disconnecting power, installed new cartridge, nothing worked. This is an old printer, but it was still putting out good copies....
  6. HP deskjet printer 882c

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP deskjet printer 882c: HP deskjet printer 882c will not print. All three lights keep blinking. Tried disconnecting power, installed new cartridge, nothing worked. This is an old printer, but it was still putting out good copies....
  7. HP deskjet printer 882c

8. Hp deskjet 1000 printer

Hp deskjet 1000 printer: I am trying to manually set up this printer. The message I am getting is: setup is incomplete because of a metered connection. What am I during wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-deskjet-1000-printer/0738427d-b607-48f4-b347-5e2ff4687da9
  9. HP Deskjet 2542 Printer Problem

HP Deskjet 2542 Printer Problem: The printer keeps sending a message that it is out of paper. I have loaded and reloaded paper a few times and it won't work. I have pushed the paper into the feeder as far as it will go. Could there be a jam somewhere?...
  10. NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer

NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer: HP desk jet printer 1050j410 series NOT been recognised by my laptop after your last major update. I have tried everything to get it working but still nothing. 1.uninstalled/installed not been recognised 2. drivers are up to date 3.Been into device manager tried...