Windows 10: HP Deskjet 3755 Not Printing Items In Print Queue

Discus and support HP Deskjet 3755 Not Printing Items In Print Queue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I opened a post about my problem on the HP Forum. They have not responded. I am opening it on this forum because I am not sure if it is a HP problem or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rockydean, Oct 21, 2021.

1. rockydean Win User

HP Deskjet 3755 Not Printing Items In Print Queue

I opened a post about my problem on the HP Forum. They have not responded. I am opening it on this forum because I am not sure if it is a HP problem or a MicroSoft problem.I just purchased a HP Deskjet 3755 printer. I connected it to my desktop pc and followed all the instructions to get the software loaded,Everything appeared to be okay no error messages and the "HP Smart" app screens look good. I printed out various test information using the HP app and it worked okay. I am also able to Copy and Scan documents.I then tried to print some email's. The print queue shows the email ite

:)

rockydean, Oct 21, 2021
  2. goldlyn Win User

printing Windows 10 and HP deskjet

Using brand new HP laptop pre-loaded with Windows 10 and existing HP deskjet 1000, which was printing fine with prior PC. Test page printed, but Word doc won't print - page comes out blank. Ran troubleshooter and printerdiagnostic10 -- now nothing at all
    happens when i try to print. Suggestions?

goldlyn, Oct 23, 2021
  3. Fireze Win User
    HP DeskJet 3522 Print Queue Continuously Not Clearing

Hi,

I have an HP DeskJet 3522 set up on a home wireless network (updated drivers and firmware). My wife an I used it frequently (she has a laptop, I have a desktop). Both computers are showing, over and over again, the print queue getting stuck after printing
    a job. It's almost as if the computer isn't aware that the job has finished printing because it shows an incomplete number of pages and/or file size being processed, yet the document prints in full. The job will stick around in the queue and prevent other
    jobs from printing, even after deleting the job and clearing the spools. The only thing that somewhat helps is by running the troubleshooter after trying to print the next job. The troubleshooter is usually able to clear the stuck job and start the next
    one, however sometimes it will actually reprint the stuck job. Pretty frustrating!

Can't find much online about this. I have seen a couple posts about disabling bi-directional communication but I'm concerned about what that means and whether it will work.

Thanks for any help.

Fireze, Oct 23, 2021
  4. jimbo45 Win User

HP Deskjet 3520 doesn't print on W10 CU update

Hi there

HP Deskjet 3520 Fails to print --drivers OK , machine OK -- print goes OK put nothing appears in print queue until you power off and then power on printer -- then print mysteriously appears.

It's fine on a W7 X-64 machine VM stuff but I have to connect the print to a Linux Host - then the CUPS system prints it fine.

The same behaviour whether printer is USB or Wirelessly attached.

Previous version of W10 (pre CU update) - no problem.

I know it's only a cheap rubbishy printer but it still works so I'm not going to buy a new one --I don't print much these days anyway. I would have thought though HP is quite a popular brand so it's a surprise I have to use either a previous version of Windows or a Linux OS to get the wretched printer to print documents.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

1. HP Deskjet 3755 Not Printing Items In Print Queue - Similar Threads - Deskjet 3755 Printing

2. Print Queue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print Queue: I have an old Toshiba laptop that has a document stuck in the printer queue. I cannot print/delete/cancel it and it deters any other document from printing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-queue/8977885d-df91-45b6-bab3-581e2bbea65c
  3. Print Queue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print Queue: I have an old Toshiba laptop that has a document stuck in the printer queue. I cannot print/delete/cancel it and it deters any other document from printing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-queue/8977885d-df91-45b6-bab3-581e2bbea65c
  4. Print Queue

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. HP Deskjet 3755 Not Printing Items In Print Queue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Deskjet 3755 Not Printing Items In Print Queue: I opened a post about my problem on the HP Forum. They have not responded. I am opening it on this forum because I am not sure if it is a HP problem or a MicroSoft problem.I just purchased a HP Deskjet 3755 printer. I connected it to my desktop pc and followed all the...
  6. HP Deskjet 3755 Not Printing Items In Print Queue

HP Deskjet 3755 Not Printing Items In Print Queue: I opened a post about my problem on the HP Forum. They have not responded. I am opening it on this forum because I am not sure if it is a HP problem or a MicroSoft problem.I just purchased a HP Deskjet 3755 printer. I connected it to my desktop pc and followed all the...
  7. HP Deskjet 1050 J410 Printers Not Printing

HP Deskjet 1050 J410 Printers Not Printing: I am not sure if I should open this issue with MS or HP, but will start with MS.I have a HP Deskjet 1050 J410 printer attached to a desktop. It was printing fine, then it started printing blank pages. The HP printer assistant showed there was some ink left in the cartrige...
  8. print queue

print queue: printed documents not deleting from queue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-queue/b150abdb-b439-4244-abc1-cfd1ab473bb3
  9. "error - printing" print status in print queue.

"error - printing" print status in print queue.: Hi there, I am posting this post here because at this stage I am not sure if it is a printer issue or windows system issues but I am tending to think it is the later so he it goes. I am running windows 10 on a dell optiplex 5050 with a HP officejet 6970 all-in-one printer...
  10. NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer

NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer: HP desk jet printer 1050j410 series NOT been recognised by my laptop after your last major update. I have tried everything to get it working but still nothing. 1.uninstalled/installed not been recognised 2. drivers are up to date 3.Been into device manager tried...