Windows 10: HP Deskjet 9300 printer on Win 7 or Win 8.1

Discus and support HP Deskjet 9300 printer on Win 7 or Win 8.1 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have an old HP Deskjet 9300 printer and I am trying to install it on one of my two PCs, one runnining on Win 7, the other - on Win 8.1 ... On... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by petar82, Jul 28, 2021.

1. petar82 Win User

HP Deskjet 9300 printer on Win 7 or Win 8.1

Hi, I have an old HP Deskjet 9300 printer and I am trying to install it on one of my two PCs, one runnining on Win 7, the other - on Win 8.1 ... On win8.1: I've tried all the steps adviced in the (HP support forum), but I still can't install it. What happens: 1. I add a printer in "devices and printers" on LPT1 port 2. I plug in the printer in the usb ****( !!no recognition from windows - like automatic installation) anyway I try to choose USB port instead of LPT 1 in the printer properties **** (!! there is no such option in the drop down menu for ports - only LPT1, LPT2, COM1,COM2 etc.) Any ideas?

:)

petar82, Jul 28, 2021

2. Windows 10 & driver for HP deskjet 9300

Isn´t there any driver for printer HP deskjet 9300 updated to Windows 10 ???

Lafayette.Luz123, Jul 28, 2021
  3. my printer hp deskjet f4288 -windows10 pro not working

Hello,

I realize your concern. Let me help you with this issue.

I suggest you to run Printer troubleshooter. Follow the steps.

• Type Troubleshooter in the search box and then press enter.
    • In the left pane click on View all.
    • Select the Printer option and follow the on screen instructions.

Also, suggest you to refer the below link, and check if it helps.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product...-series/3390945/model/3571304/troubleshooting

Do let us know the result.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Jul 28, 2021
  4. Lead3 Win User

Printers and Win 10

Have you tried reinstalling the printer?

Also, you could try using the HP DeskJet 990C driver as HP suggested for Windows 7? It appears in the Add driver list.

Hp driver

Lead3, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

1. HP Deskjet 9300 printer on Win 7 or Win 8.1 - Similar Threads - Deskjet 9300 printer

2. HP deskjet printer 882c

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP deskjet printer 882c: HP deskjet printer 882c will not print. All three lights keep blinking. Tried disconnecting power, installed new cartridge, nothing worked. This is an old printer, but it was still putting out good copies....
  3. HP deskjet printer 882c

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP deskjet printer 882c: HP deskjet printer 882c will not print. All three lights keep blinking. Tried disconnecting power, installed new cartridge, nothing worked. This is an old printer, but it was still putting out good copies....
  4. HP deskjet printer 882c

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hp Deskjet 500 24" - not working on Win 10

Hp Deskjet 500 24" - not working on Win 10: Hi,Does anyone know how to get a Hp Deskjet 500 up and running on Windows 10 Vers 20H2 19042.1052 using usb cable.I can see the printer in printers and scanners but it say below drivers unavailable.Thank you&regards...
  6. Hp deskjet 1000 printer

Hp deskjet 1000 printer: I am trying to manually set up this printer. The message I am getting is: setup is incomplete because of a metered connection. What am I during wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-deskjet-1000-printer/0738427d-b607-48f4-b347-5e2ff4687da9
  7. HP Deskjet 2542 Printer Problem

HP Deskjet 2542 Printer Problem: The printer keeps sending a message that it is out of paper. I have loaded and reloaded paper a few times and it won't work. I have pushed the paper into the feeder as far as it will go. Could there be a jam somewhere?...
  8. NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer

NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer: HP desk jet printer 1050j410 series NOT been recognised by my laptop after your last major update. I have tried everything to get it working but still nothing. 1.uninstalled/installed not been recognised 2. drivers are up to date 3.Been into device manager tried...
  9. WIN 10 REGISTRY Compared to Win 7/8

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    WIN 10 REGISTRY Compared to Win 7/8: Hi, I have lots of Registry tweaks ( reg files ) from the win7/8 forums collected over the years. When I set up win 8, I noticed many of the win 7 reg settings were similar and worked in win 8, but a few did not, mainly to do with ui iirc. Now I want to use the...
  10. Win 10 a "refresh" or an "upgrade" from Win 7 and Win 8?

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 a "refresh" or an "upgrade" from Win 7 and Win 8?: I have been under the impression that Win 10 may be like an upgrade so you don't have to re-install all your desktop programs. If it is a "refresh" what a pain *Sad If it is an upgrade will it kill Windows Media Center or might it actually survive to run in Win 10? 5917

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp 9300 telepitese win 10