Windows 10: HP DESKTOP with W-10 has me LOCKED OUT of PC FILES?

Discus and support HP DESKTOP with W-10 has me LOCKED OUT of PC FILES? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I first purchased my desktop back in 2013-2014 an HP with windows 10, software during setup I was REQUIRED TO INPUT a password by Microsoft along... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HLHartford, Jun 28, 2020.

1. HP DESKTOP with W-10 has me LOCKED OUT of PC FILES?

When I first purchased my desktop back in 2013-2014 an HP with windows 10, software during setup I was REQUIRED TO INPUT a password by Microsoft along with much of my personal information. IN 2019, I purchased a NEW PC desktop also HP which is ENVY x360 silver face and it truly SUCKS. I recently purchased a 10-terra bite work station and backing up all my old computer files, photos, videos, PDFs, HOWEVER, because of the BS Microsoft required a PASSWORD on all of the old computers. Most all but one has been no problem as I had always used PIN number for years. But there is a PASSWORD that I did not even have to use on any of my Personal Computers. Turning on the old HP with windows 10 went into a BLUE SCREEN only showing my name which I selected and now "ONLY" a PASSWORD an administrator for that laptop computer, which is me. That password was input more than 5 or 7-years ago. NOW I'm locked out. with GREENSCREEN what can I do to get access to my HP?

:)

HLHartford, Jun 28, 2020

2. Latest Windows 10 Update has locked me out of my desktop

The latest automatic Windows 10 update has locked me out of my desktop and has disconnected me from the internet. The correctly typed password will not work. And if I falsely claim to have “forgotten my password” it is to no avail because there is now no
    internet connection. The password for my pc and ms account is the same.

Moriae Chelsea, Jun 28, 2020
  3. I an locked out of my hp laptop. Help!

My hp laptop has locked me out. It asked to change my computer password. I thought I did that but I still cannot open it. I bought it as awindows 8 but microsoft loaded it w/ 10. Since then it seems different.

JoAnnKnight, Jun 28, 2020
  4. HP DESKTOP with W-10 has me LOCKED OUT of PC FILES?

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

HP DESKTOP with W-10 has me LOCKED OUT of PC FILES?

1. HP DESKTOP with W-10 has me LOCKED OUT of PC FILES? - Similar Threads - DESKTOP has LOCKED

2. Bitlocker has locked me out of my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker has locked me out of my PC: Bitlocker has turned itself on after an automatic update and now it locked me out of my computer and requires a recovery key. I went to microsoft on a different computer and logged in to see if I had a recovery key and there was no key to be found. Additionally, I cannot...
  3. Bitlocker has locked me out of my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker has locked me out of my PC: Bitlocker has turned itself on after an automatic update and now it locked me out of my computer and requires a recovery key. I went to microsoft on a different computer and logged in to see if I had a recovery key and there was no key to be found. Additionally, I cannot...
  4. Bitlocker has locked me out

Bitlocker has locked me out: Bitlocker has me locked out of my work machine. Has been running fine for the better part of a year, and suddenly I can't get into itI've went to the aka.ms/recovery, and can see the device, but it says no bitlocker keys exist. Has Microsoft utterly screwed me AGAIN!...
  5. PC Encryption has locked me out of my files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC Encryption has locked me out of my files: Hello, my custom built PC's Motherboard died. I brought a new motherboard and kept all the original parts including the SSD. I had to reinstall Windows 10 Pro. Windows was activated via signing in to Microsoft Account and PC name is the same. My external drive does not let me...
  6. PC Encryption has locked me out of my files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Encryption has locked me out of my files: Hello, my custom built PC's Motherboard died. I brought a new motherboard and kept all the original parts including the SSD. I had to reinstall Windows 10 Pro. Windows was activated via signing in to Microsoft Account and PC name is the same. My external drive does not let me...
  7. PC Encryption has locked me out of my files

8. Windows 10 installation has locked me out of my pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 installation has locked me out of my pc: Hi, I just installed windows 10 on my pc and it finished the installation and booted back up. In doing so it took me to the home creen and asked me to log in with the default OTHER USER which I thought was odd. I now can't log in to my PC, either as other user or by using my...
  9. Windows 10 has lock me out.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 has lock me out.: � I was setting up to encrypt Windows 10 and it went to the DOS screen with blinking indicator. It will not load up Windows. I do not have any back up and I've tried to reinstall Windows and I don't have enough memory to do that. UrgentHelpTerry. *** Email address is...
  10. Microsoft windows 10 has me locked out of my files on PC?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft windows 10 has me locked out of my files on PC?: When I first got my new computer laptop an HP, back in 2013-2014 during setup, I was required to input a PASSWORD. That outlook password has been changed 100's of times from the time, I first set up my computer. This was done well over 5-years ago. That password I once input...