Windows 10: HP dv6600 model Webcam doesn't get detected for Microsoft teams meeting

Discus and support HP dv6600 model Webcam doesn't get detected for Microsoft teams meeting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi , I have HP dv6600 laptop that has its in-built webcam. Though the camera works for all other apps including video conferencing apps like Skype,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MohamedHassaly, Jul 21, 2020.

1. HP dv6600 model Webcam doesn't get detected for Microsoft teams meeting

Hi ,

I have HP dv6600 laptop that has its in-built webcam. Though the camera works for all other apps including video conferencing apps like Skype, Zoom etc., it doesn't seem to get detected for "Teams" meetings. During device setting the preview panel sometimes displays the image but during the actual meeting or during test calls it doesn't get detected. What could be the reason.

I have tried all options of uninstalling the camera and re-installing it back again , driver update etc., nothing seems to be working.

Thanks, and Regards

Mohamed Hassaly

:)

MohamedHassaly, Jul 21, 2020
  2. Ertrugrul Win User

My Webcam is not working with Microsoft Teams

Hi Antonio,

I have gone into settings as you said.

Microsoft Teams is listed under 'Some desktop apps might not appear in the following list or are not affected by this setting' which comes under the 'Allow desktop apps to access your camera'.

The Webcam works with the following apps: -

Windows Camera app

Skype (from Microsoft)

Zoom

I have checked that my Kaspersky software and it is allowing access by Teams to the Webcam. I uninstalled the Webcam driver and then reinstalled it.

As the Webcam works with all other apps then I believe it must be the interaction with Teams and my Webcam.

Please advise next steps please.

Ertrugrul, Jul 21, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Teams meetings for the classroom

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...d/ba-p/1282906

Brink, Jul 21, 2020
  4. TobiaF Win User

HP dv6600 model Webcam doesn't get detected for Microsoft teams meeting

Windows 10 doesn't detect my built-in webcam

So, I installed Windows 10 Home a few days ago, and I've been unable to use my webcam ever since. I've taken a look at my device manager, but the webcam (it's a BisonCam NB Pro, by the way) isn't listed. I've even tried showing hidden devices, but there's
    no webcam detected. There aren't "other devices" listed either. I've tried downloading the drivers for that model, but they too are unable to fine my built-in webcam. Any suggestions?

TobiaF, Jul 21, 2020
Thema:

HP dv6600 model Webcam doesn't get detected for Microsoft teams meeting

1. HP dv6600 model Webcam doesn't get detected for Microsoft teams meeting - Similar Threads - dv6600 model Webcam

2. MS Teams Meeting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Teams Meeting: Can you join a MS Teams Meeting on a Kindle? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-teams-meeting/265c8628-658f-41d0-b0cb-498fd1e42d3f
  3. Microsoft Model 1381 webcam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Model 1381 webcam: I've lost the software to run the above mentioned webcam. Can you tell me how to download the information from the internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-model-1381-webcam/eb0af61c-1cd7-4251-a9ff-6f1f0b04c737
  4. Teams not detecting the internal and external webcam

Teams not detecting the internal and external webcam: Microsoft teams was working fine since yesterday. It started not detecting the camera although all the necessary permissions are given to it. Microphone is working just fine as always. Device Name - Lenovo 80D OS - Windows 10 latest build...
  5. microsoft teams webcam not working

microsoft teams webcam not working: Yesterday the 23rd of June I was having a school meeting as I was going to on the camera when suddenly it said "No available camera found" this problem was in the camera also.I cannot on the camera as it is stuck zoom and other meetings have access to the camera I need the...
  6. My Webcam is not working with Microsoft Teams

My Webcam is not working with Microsoft Teams: My Webcam is not working with Microsoft Teams. When I start a Microsoft Teams meeting the Webcam light switches on but the window showing the picture remains blank I have uninstalled the Webcam driver and re-installed it. My Microsoft Webcam Apps works fine. Skype...
  7. Team Meeting Problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Team Meeting Problem: My nephew connects with me via the MS Team Meeting app. from his office since the pandemic began. When I click to join the meeting, my picture appears either upside down or sideways. All the others in the meeting appear normally. I have an HP All-in-One computer purchased...
  8. Microsoft Teams meetings for the classroom

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams meetings for the classroom: Over the last few weeks, schools have been working tirelessly to enable distance learning for their students and faculty. We’ve heard directly from many of you about engaging students in lessons, encouraging student to student collaboration, and facilitating staff...
  9. Teams Video Meetings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Teams Video Meetings: I know how to record, stop and then down load meeting videos. Can you tell me however how a video can be paused? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/teams-video-meetings/f33dc25d-9991-4961-a5a1-eda974cb80d4
  10. Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Meetings integration

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Meetings integration: Microsoft Whiteboard continues to evolve rapidly. This month we are introducing Whiteboard integration into Teams meetings and two intelligent inking features. Whether you choose to participate from the meeting room or remotely, Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Meetings...