Windows 10: hp DVD 940 BURNER NOT RECONGIZED BY WINDOWS 10

Discus and support hp DVD 940 BURNER NOT RECONGIZED BY WINDOWS 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a problem with my external burner not being recognized by windows 10. I get several codes or errors. 1. code 43 2. 0x2b 3. Partial or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BRIANRAHM, Feb 7, 2019.

1. BRIANRAHM Win User

hp DVD 940 BURNER NOT RECONGIZED BY WINDOWS 10

I have a problem with my external burner not being recognized by windows 10. I get several codes or errors.

1. code 43

2. 0x2b

3. Partial or ambiguous match

4. Its on Port #0007.Hub-#0005

5. 36FC9e60-C456-11CF-8056-444553540000

6. Migration Rank 0xf000ffffffff

So anyway my pc sees my internal burner and I removed the lower levels and it found that dvd writer.

:)

BRIANRAHM, Feb 7, 2019
  2. deemby Win User

No DVD Burner in win10

Hi. Thank you for your quick response. I downloaded the suggested programme and was able to produce the necessary VOB files. I could not get the burner to work however. Although the programme recognises my burner as per screen, my PC tell me to insert a disc. I have used both my H and I drives, and also tried DVD+RW and DVD-R, both of which are compatible with the programme. Bree ( a forum guru), also suggested using DVD style.I downloaded that but got the same result. I know that you may not be clued up on the particular software, could there be an issue with the drives? when I check the device manager, things seem to be okay. I just feel that I am missing a step somewhere. When I used win 7, I didnt think about what I was doing, it just happened

hp DVD 940 BURNER NOT RECONGIZED BY WINDOWS 10 [​IMG]

deemby, Feb 7, 2019
  3. HP DVD burner

a got 50 double layer dvd+r, 50 dvd -r, 50 dvd+5 cd+rw. all of them is blacnk disc and my dvd burner can't read one of them. but when i take one of those dics and burn it with a dvd burner on my laptop, then put it back to my desktop, then the hp dvd can read it. i also can erase it and burn dvd-rw, cd-rw too. it just can't read a new blank disc.

mrthanhnguyen, Feb 7, 2019
  4. hp DVD 940 BURNER NOT RECONGIZED BY WINDOWS 10

HP DVD burner

i don't know why my hp dvd burner can't read a blank disc,so i can't write on it. how to treat it? it is able to read,write,erase on other discs except blank one.

mrthanhnguyen, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

hp DVD 940 BURNER NOT RECONGIZED BY WINDOWS 10

1. hp DVD 940 BURNER NOT RECONGIZED BY WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - DVD 940 BURNER

2. CD/DVD Burner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CD/DVD Burner: I am trying to burn audio files to a CD and I get the following response - "Windows Media Player cannot burn the files. If the burner is busy, wait for the current task to finish. If necessary, verify that the burner is connected properly and that you have installed the...
  3. HP envy 17 cd/dvd burner problem

HP envy 17 cd/dvd burner problem: I have Windows 10 home on my laptop and my cd/dvd burner cant update or work and HP are not helpful and I have unistlled it and reinstalled it with the same problem every time [ATTACH]...
  4. DVD BURNER -PLAYER

DVD BURNER -PLAYER: I REINSTALLED WINDOWS 10 -NOW MYDVD BURNER-PLAYER DON'T WOTK https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-burner-player/f6d6566c-52e8-4250-8631-381d382a11bf
  5. Windows 10 dvd burner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 dvd burner: I know the dvd burner isn't supported with windows 10, but can anyone recommend one that works with windows 10? I have tried a few with no luck, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-dvd-burner/2515b120-9c37-4951-b3ff-b88e8d3dcb58
  6. Windows 10 DVD Burner

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 DVD Burner: I recently did a clean install of Windows 10 1809 on an old laptop (due to getting a new disk). Went well, and includes a DVD burner. But it won't burn a DVD - appears that the drive is DVD read only, and can only burn CDs. My desktop Windows 10 1809 does NOT have one. Though...
  7. DVD burner

DVD burner: I have taken videos of family on my go pro, and have purchased windows 10 and office 365 (which you now have to pay for annually) on a new Lenovo laptop and I have no DVD burner soft wear. Are we getting ripped off or what?...
  8. No DVD Burner in win10

No DVD Burner in win10: After putting together some clips from my mobile and camera on Adobe Premier Pro, I tried unsuccessfully to burn the result to disc so it could be played in a DVD player. I have just learned that win 10 has dropped that facility (although I was able to copy a clip to a DVD-R...
  9. Dvd burner will not burn in windows 10

Dvd burner will not burn in windows 10: Hi guys this problem is totally annoying me. My laptops cd/dvd burner will not burn blank cd or even read them. I have tried updated drivers from device manger & even uninstalling and reinstalling. Im at a loss. PLEASE HELP! Thanks Beth *Smile 59656
  10. DVD burner not working

DVD burner not working: When I tried to play a disc in the dvd player nothing happened, so I checked in Device Manager and the dvd had a yellow triangle on it, so I uninstalled it then restarted the computer. There was no change so I checked the error report and found this, "Windows cannot start...