Windows 10: Hp Elite Book x360 not showing remaining time on battery discharge.

Discus and support Hp Elite Book x360 not showing remaining time on battery discharge. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear Support, Hp Elite Book x360 is not showing remaining time on battery discharge. I have already check from HP and according to there reply this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nasirmahmood2, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Hp Elite Book x360 not showing remaining time on battery discharge.

Dear Support,

Hp Elite Book x360 is not showing remaining time on battery discharge.

I have already check from HP and according to there reply this issue is related with windows.

They are also saying that due to windows 10 it may show remaining time after a certain discharged Percentage.

Kindly let me know after how many discharge percentage windows 10 will show the remaining time.

Regards,

Nasir Mahmood

:)

nasirmahmood2, Dec 5, 2018

2. How do I configure taskbar battery icon to show time remaining?

I have managed to configure my Elite Stream HP Windows 10 to show the battery's time remaining. I cannot remember exactly what I did but I did it whilst correcting the fact that the battery icon wasn't being displayed.

I got the battery icon to appear following a suggestion in the forum to enable and re-enable the battery devices in the device manager. After which the battery icon displayed time remaining - before it showed only a percentage.

Can any one provide an answer/solution that describes how to configure this?

DaveMellor_padding, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Battery Remaining time on Win 10 Anniversary update and HP x360 Envoy

I have a new HP x360 Envoy 15" PC that I received last December -- everything works fine except Windows doesn't show remaining time on the battery - only a percentage. Calls to HP said that this feature was taken out of Windows and to contact Microsoft
    That is strange because it works on my other PCS's that have the anniversary update. Third party utilities like Save Battery have remaining time grayed out. I find this frustrating because I really would like an estimate of how long my battery will last.

Can someone please tell me what is gong on? Is there an installed update that I can remove to enable this feature -- If MS took it out, put it back in - that is a valuable feature knowing about how much time is left in a battery and how fast we are using
    it.

JeffHelfand, Dec 5, 2018
  4. Hp Elite Book x360 not showing remaining time on battery discharge.

Battery Time Remaining Not Showing on Surface Book 2

Hi,

I recently bought a Surface Book 2. When I click on the battery on the taskbar, It shows percentages for the batteries in the tablet and in the base as well as the power mode. However, it does not show how long the battery will last (time remaining). Is
    there a way to get an estimate as to how much longer the battery will last?

Thank you.

Jack SmithYK, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

Hp Elite Book x360 not showing remaining time on battery discharge.

1. Hp Elite Book x360 not showing remaining time on battery discharge. - Similar Threads - Elite Book x360

2. Remaining battery time isnt showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remaining battery time isnt showing: can't see the remaining time left on my battery https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remaining-battery-time-isnt-showing/a2435b66-5fee-4b71-a0bf-e87a56b6c4aa
  3. Remaining battery time isnt showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remaining battery time isnt showing: can't see the remaining time left on my battery https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remaining-battery-time-isnt-showing/a2435b66-5fee-4b71-a0bf-e87a56b6c4aa
  4. Battery time remaining does not show.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery time remaining does not show.: Even going to the settings does not show the time remaining. It shows the time to be fully charged only.I have an HP Elitebook x360 1040 G5The system is also fully updated....
  5. Battery time remaining does not show.

Battery time remaining does not show.: Even going to the settings does not show the time remaining. It shows the time to be fully charged only.I have an HP Elitebook x360 1040 G5The system is also fully updated....
  6. Battery icon discharge not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery icon discharge not showing: After the update my batter icon doesn't even provide me any correct information the battery charge won't go down. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-discharge-not-showing/98dc9579-df2f-4324-8433-b1f50bad1f88
  7. Battery icon discharge not showing

Battery icon discharge not showing: After the update my batter icon doesn't even provide me any correct information the battery charge won't go down. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-discharge-not-showing/98dc9579-df2f-4324-8433-b1f50bad1f88
  8. Battery Icon is not showing Discharge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Icon is not showing Discharge: After recent windows update my battery icon is not showing correct info! It's always showing 99%, doesn't go to 100% or less than 99%.Is there any solution for this? How to fix it?...
  9. Battery showing unexpected remaining time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery showing unexpected remaining time: Hi, I have purchased Huawei's Matebook x pro from the Microsoft store last week. The battery remaining time sometimes is correct, but is mostly anomalous. The manufacturer boasts a battery run time of 12 hours. Is this a manufacturing issue or an issue of Windows 10? It...
  10. Hp elite book

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hp elite book: my hp elite book keeps shutting down since i updated it last week it goes to a blue screen with a box on it that you could scan with your phone if you have the right app. no error codes does any one know what app to use or know of a fix. ive all so had sound problems were ive...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. utility to show remaining battery time windows 10 elitebook

2. how to show estimated time remaining on taskbar battery icon windows 10 elitebook 360 2019