Windows 10: Hp elite book

Discus and support Hp elite book in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my hp elite book keeps shutting down since i updated it last week it goes to a blue screen with a box on it that you could scan with your phone if you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Andrewwilbor, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Hp elite book

my hp elite book keeps shutting down since i updated it last week it goes to a blue screen with a box on it that you could scan with your phone if you have the right app. no error codes does any one know what app to use or know of a fix. ive all so had sound problems were ive had to pull the battery out to fix as the diagnostics could not work out what is wrong.

:)

Andrewwilbor, Oct 5, 2018

2. opening my elite book

why cant I open my elite book

elizabethhumber, Oct 7, 2018
  3. hp elite book2560p

I have an elite book 2560p, and I did a clean install of windows 10 because the previous user had done some weird stuff that I couldn't resolve. Some unidentified devices don't have drivers, and HP has no supporting drivers for this product, which is typical
    of them. What can I do, as driver software from the internet is not trustworthy ? I have updated and done a driver search from device manager, with no success. Thank you.

philipturner1, Oct 7, 2018
  4. Hp elite book

Bluetooth Pairing - Xbox One Elite Controller

Hi Brad,

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps to pair the Xbox One Elite Controller and check if it helps.

Step 1: If the device is not detected run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the article below, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

All about the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing Xbox One Elite Controller for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

Hp elite book

1. Hp elite book - Similar Threads - elite book

2. I have an HP elite book 360 and and HP USBC dock. Since my windows update my laptop is able...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an HP elite book 360 and and HP USBC dock. Since my windows update my laptop is able...: I have an HP elite book 360 and a HP dock. I am receiving power from the dock but it does not detect any of the devices plugged into the dock. I have a Logitech Bluetooth keyboard and mouse. A poly headset and 2 monitors plugged into their display ports I have tried both USBC...
  3. I have an HP elite book 360 and and HP USBC dock. Since my windows update my laptop is able...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an HP elite book 360 and and HP USBC dock. Since my windows update my laptop is able...: I have an HP elite book 360 and a HP dock. I am receiving power from the dock but it does not detect any of the devices plugged into the dock. I have a Logitech Bluetooth keyboard and mouse. A poly headset and 2 monitors plugged into their display ports I have tried both USBC...
  4. Hi please I need some help my HP elite book core i5 I pressed the power on button but it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi please I need some help my HP elite book core i5 I pressed the power on button but it...: Hi please my HP elite book core i5 I just tried to put it on but the button just keep coming on and going back off the screen isn't even showing anything and I made sure to shut it down before...
  5. Hi please I need some help my HP elite book core i5 I pressed the power on button but it...

Hi please I need some help my HP elite book core i5 I pressed the power on button but it...: Hi please my HP elite book core i5 I just tried to put it on but the button just keep coming on and going back off the screen isn't even showing anything and I made sure to shut it down before...
  6. Hi please I need some help my HP elite book core i5 I pressed the power on button but it...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  7. Why does my Window 11 Bluetooth on PC keep saying failed to connect to my Xbox Elite...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Window 11 Bluetooth on PC keep saying failed to connect to my Xbox Elite...: Hello, I recently made the switch from Xbox Series X to PC gaming. I bought a very nice PC that runs flawlessly with windows 11 installed. I am only having one problem and that it connecting my Xbox Elite Controller to my PC. All other blue tooth devices pair effortlessly. My...
  8. HP Elite Book, Win 10 1809 to 1903 Update seems stuck at "Reboot in a few moments"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Elite Book, Win 10 1809 to 1903 Update seems stuck at "Reboot in a few moments": I've tried multiple updates with various methods, but the most common result with several update attempts is going through all of the install percentage stages, followed by seemingly getting stuck at "reboot in a few moments..." I've run the update troubleshooter, and it...
  9. Hp Elite Book x360 not showing remaining time on battery discharge.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hp Elite Book x360 not showing remaining time on battery discharge.: Dear Support, Hp Elite Book x360 is not showing remaining time on battery discharge. I have already check from HP and according to there reply this issue is related with windows. They are also saying that due to windows 10 it may show remaining time after a certain...
  10. opening my elite book

opening my elite book: why cant I open my elite book https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_books/opening-my-elite-book/5a53aa4b-f923-4681-804d-33fcf40bd02e