Windows 10: hp elite desktop 8200 , i5 , reboot issue with win10, while it works fine with win7

Discus and support hp elite desktop 8200 , i5 , reboot issue with win10, while it works fine with win7 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; hi -i have a Hp desktop pc and it works fine when i run it with a HDD that has win7 installed. no issues -when i run it with a latest updated win10,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by MustafaSt, Feb 11, 2021.

1. MustafaSt Win User

hp elite desktop 8200 , i5 , reboot issue with win10, while it works fine with win7

hi
    -i have a Hp desktop pc and it works fine when i run it with a HDD that has win7 installed. no issues

-when i run it with a latest updated win10, it works but when i do restart or if i unplug the power cable, it doesnot reboot again. Only solution is to remove RAMs and restart. this happens each time unless i turn off the pc with Power button. all other turnoffs , sleeps or restart or removing power cable ends up with this issue.

since it works fine with a HDD that has win7 installed on it, i want to ask what is the Window10 problem with hp desktop 8200 pc with i5 cpu
    it is clear that there is no hardware issue because win7 works perfect

but i need to findout the defect on window10

kind regards

:)

MustafaSt, Feb 11, 2021
  2. tom-ki Win User

Keyboard not found - HP Elite 8200

I just upgraded my HP Elite 8200 SFF desktop from Win7Pro to Win10. The update went OK until it was complete and now my PS2 keyboard does not work at all. I can use the On Screen Keyboard. The keyboard is shown as hidden in Device Manager and DM says
    it is not available. I've tried a second PS2 keyboard with no success. I do not have a USB keyboard to test, I even deleted the keyboard driver and rebooted, which installed the same 6/21/2006 version and still no joy. When booting the keyboard lights
    for capslock, numlock and shiftlock do not blink. When I press the individual keys the lights do not come on either.

I did search through the other posts about keyboard issues and did not find anything else to try. Still looking for a solution. Thanks.

tom-ki, Feb 11, 2021
  3. AndreTen Win User
    HP Compaq 8200 Elite SFF max RAM specs supported?

Crucial reports it supports max 4GB per slot, 4 slots.
    They (Crucial) are usually very good at it. You can't always trust data in Manuals, as they are printed before latest BIOS and RAM modules are introduced.

You can also trust forums, ...mostly.

Crucial - compatible upgrade for HP Elite 8200 SFF

Now.. users in HP forums report that 8 GB modules are working fine

AndreTen, Feb 11, 2021
  4. ZAO
    Zao Win User

hp elite desktop 8200 , i5 , reboot issue with win10, while it works fine with win7

How to enable virtualization windows 10 hp compaq 8200 elite SFF PC

hi everybody
    How to enable virtualization on my pc?
    hp elite desktop 8200  , i5 ,  reboot issue with win10, while it works fine with win7 [​IMG]

I try with these steps: Boot to UEFI Firmware Settings from inside Windows 10
    but i can't find "UEFI Firmware settings" in my pc.
    hp elite desktop 8200  , i5 ,  reboot issue with win10, while it works fine with win7 [​IMG]

Other method to enable please?

thnx to all.
    All the best.

Thema:

1. hp elite desktop 8200 , i5 , reboot issue with win10, while it works fine with win7 - Similar Threads - elite desktop 8200

2. HP Elite 8200 doesn't respond to RAID Setup CTRL+I

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Elite 8200 doesn't respond to RAID Setup CTRL+I: Can someone enlighten me here? I have done a number of RAID setups on "desktop" HP and Dell systems and have not encountered this simple problem before. This is a RAID-option-rom unit - HP Elite 8200 SFF and I already had the 8100 as a lab mule; it works fine in this regard....
  3. Win7 key to reboot Win10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win7 key to reboot Win10: My PC used to run Win7 when I bought it few years ago, upgraded it to Win10 later as it was free. I would like to reboot my windows 10 now but do I use my old Win7 product key to reinstall Win10? or is the key no longer usable at all?...
  4. HP Compaq 8200 Elite CMT PC with serial number XL508AV BIOS Update from Win 8 with Win10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Compaq 8200 Elite CMT PC with serial number XL508AV BIOS Update from Win 8 with Win10?: Hello, I have an HP Compaq 8200 Elite CMT PC with serial number XL508AV with Win10 Pro on it. Now I have to run a BIOS Update, but on the HP website there is only the BIOS Update for Win 8 but I have Win 10 here. Now I wanted to ask if it is possible to install the BIOS...
  5. How to enable virtualization windows 10 hp compaq 8200 elite SFF PC

in Windows 10 Support
    How to enable virtualization windows 10 hp compaq 8200 elite SFF PC: hi everybody How to enable virtualization on my pc? [img] I try with these steps: Boot to UEFI Firmware Settings from inside Windows 10 but i can't find "UEFI Firmware settings" in my pc. [img] Other method to enable please? thnx to all. All the best. 153651
  6. Two HP Compaq 8200 Elite Ultra-Slim Desktop PC's take 90+ seconds for Windows 10 Pro...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Two HP Compaq 8200 Elite Ultra-Slim Desktop PC's take 90+ seconds for Windows 10 Pro...: Two HP Compaq 8200 Ultra-Slim Desktop PC's were recently updated from Windows/7 Pro SP1 (x86) and Windows/7 Pro SP1 (x64) operating systems using 32-bit and 64-bit USB Memory Sticks created by the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool. Windows 10 Pro works very well on these older...
  7. hp 8200 elite SFF

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hp 8200 elite SFF: ok I really need help I went to owner rights made me owner and when I restarted my board is not recognizing windows or the drive how can this be fixed im feeling very stupid please help...
  8. Hotspot on HP Elite X3 not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hotspot on HP Elite X3 not working: The hotspot on my HP Elite X3 is not working. The comment it's always giving is that "the app from your mobile operator didn't respond in time". Please how can it be rectified?...
  9. is it fine to mix Win7 and Win10 ADMX/L templates?

in Windows 10 Support
    is it fine to mix Win7 and Win10 ADMX/L templates?: i have 2008 R2 domain with some Win7 clients and now Win10 1803 clients. my gpo is still catering for Win7 clients and i want to include or provide gpo controls for Win10 clients. is it safe to overwrite my current policydefinitions with the ADMX/S files from a Win10 1803...
  10. HP desktop win7 32bit to win10 64bit Possible?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP desktop win7 32bit to win10 64bit Possible?: hello i have a old hp pavilion a6207c running win7 32bit. Its pretty slow and i wanted to upgrade the OS. Would it be possible to do windows 10? 69166

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp elite 8200 cmt bios freeze on startup

2. hp compac 8200 keeps restarting