Windows 10: HP Elitebook 2560p

Discus and support HP Elitebook 2560p in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is there a driver for fingerprint reader for Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DesmondEe, Dec 5, 2020.

1. DesmondEe Win User

HP Elitebook 2560p

Is there a driver for fingerprint reader for Windows 10?

:)

DesmondEe, Dec 5, 2020
  2. Andre Da Costa, Dec 5, 2020
  3. Andre Da Costa, Dec 5, 2020
  4. HP Elitebook 2560p

Windows Hello

When I look up the specs of HP EliteBook 2560p on HP site, I don't find Fingerprint mention. Also your Device Manager doesn't list biometric.

Vijay_Verma, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

HP Elitebook 2560p

1. HP Elitebook 2560p - Similar Threads - Elitebook 2560p

2. My HP Elitebook Touch Screen has stopped working after recent upgrade.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP Elitebook Touch Screen has stopped working after recent upgrade.: I need help. I have tried all the troubleshooting found online, been on device manager, tried update the driver, uninstall, enabled, deleting and reinstall. The touch screen still not working.Not sure what else to do....
  3. My HP Elitebook Touch Screen has stopped working after recent upgrade.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My HP Elitebook Touch Screen has stopped working after recent upgrade.: I need help. I have tried all the troubleshooting found online, been on device manager, tried update the driver, uninstall, enabled, deleting and reinstall. The touch screen still not working.Not sure what else to do....
  4. Cant upgrade to win 11 on my hp elitebook.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant upgrade to win 11 on my hp elitebook.: Hi, just wondering if anyone has installed win 11 even tho it says that the processor doesn't support it? i have a HP Elitebook G1 850 and would really like to use win 11 on it, I asked support team and they said it would void my warranty but that's finished now anyway. What...
  5. Cant upgrade to win 11 on my hp elitebook.

Cant upgrade to win 11 on my hp elitebook.: Hi, just wondering if anyone has installed win 11 even tho it says that the processor doesn't support it? i have a HP Elitebook G1 850 and would really like to use win 11 on it, I asked support team and they said it would void my warranty but that's finished now anyway. What...
  6. Touch Screen Not Working HP EliteBook 1030 G2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch Screen Not Working HP EliteBook 1030 G2: HP EliteBook 1030 G2 Touch Screen Not Working Because of Driver.Showing Error in Driver with yellow exclamation mark"This device cannot start. Code 10A request for the HID descriptor failed"I have already formatted my laptop 3 times but whenever the installation is fresh it...
  7. Touch Screen Not Working HP EliteBook 1030 G2

Touch Screen Not Working HP EliteBook 1030 G2: HP EliteBook 1030 G2 Touch Screen Not Working Because of Driver.Showing Error in Driver with yellow exclamation mark"This device cannot start. Code 10A request for the HID descriptor failed"I have already formatted my laptop 3 times but whenever the installation is fresh it...
  8. Touchpad Gestures are not Working Elitebook 840

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad Gestures are not Working Elitebook 840: I just got this laptop factory refurbished and although most of the laptop is working great, most of my touchpad gestures are not working. I can tap to click but can't scroll, switch windows, etc....
  9. This is How you can permanently remove the Conexant Media endless update on Hp Elitebook's

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    This is How you can permanently remove the Conexant Media endless update on Hp Elitebook's: Hey guys. This is not a Question. Many HP EliteBook users have been complaining about the endless updates of the Conexant Media on windows update which never installs. This is a bug from the old driver itself. The newer version is already installed and the old one is also...
  10. Elitebook 840 g2 having multiple BSODs’ consecutively

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Elitebook 840 g2 having multiple BSODs’ consecutively: Hello, my laptop recently started being frustrating. Firstly when I try turning it on, the keyboard light just flashes like it doesn’t start up fully. The light keeps flashing until I hold down the power button to turn it off. I told someone about it, he advised I remove one...