Windows 10: hp elitebook 8760w windows 10 pro, the hp hd webcam [fixed] is black and white only

Discus and support hp elitebook 8760w windows 10 pro, the hp hd webcam [fixed] is black and white only in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; did a fresh install of windows 10 pro. tried updating the driver, updating the firmware, installing the hp driver, uninstalling the webcam, installing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jenniferwilliamson1, Oct 19, 2018.

1. hp elitebook 8760w windows 10 pro, the hp hd webcam [fixed] is black and white only

did a fresh install of windows 10 pro. tried updating the driver, updating the firmware, installing the hp driver, uninstalling the webcam, installing youcam. the webcam is stuck in black and white for all programs that I try it with: camera, skype, youcam. it seems to be a windows 10 driver issue. I even tried the Microsoft usb webcam generic driver - it's black and white too. please advise.

:)

jenniferwilliamson1, Oct 19, 2018

2. HP Elitebook webcam problem

Hp Elitebook 8460p installed webcam does not work with Skype. It does work with youcam and camera apps. I have windows 10 1607 installed on this PC. Skype detects the webcam but shows a circling blank screen, not video of me or the room I am in. Do you
    have a suggestion/solution?

SylviaHanneken, Oct 21, 2018
  3. HP Truevision HD webcam

Sorry I forgot to give the name of the webcam HP Truevision HD

My lap top is a HP Pavilion 14 notebook

SarahLoveridge, Oct 21, 2018
  4. hp elitebook 8760w windows 10 pro, the hp hd webcam [fixed] is black and white only

Windows Hello isn't available for HP Elitebook 8470p

I only want to use the fingerprint scanner. As for the camera, my Elitebook 8470p has an HP HD Webcam built in. It does not have 3d recognition, but again, I only want to configure the fingerprint scanner.

In0sc0pedJFK, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

hp elitebook 8760w windows 10 pro, the hp hd webcam [fixed] is black and white only

1. hp elitebook 8760w windows 10 pro, the hp hd webcam [fixed] is black and white only - Similar Threads - elitebook 8760w pro

2. Hp Elitebook Glitching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp Elitebook Glitching: My Hp Elitebook keep glitching for no reason. I got it fixed but it happens again and again. Is there anything I can do about that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-elitebook-glitching/8eeb4752-c45c-4a88-9642-25e3c91e9820
  3. Hp Elitebook Glitching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hp Elitebook Glitching: My Hp Elitebook keep glitching for no reason. I got it fixed but it happens again and again. Is there anything I can do about that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-elitebook-glitching/8eeb4752-c45c-4a88-9642-25e3c91e9820
  4. HP Elitebook 2560p

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Elitebook 2560p: Is there a driver for fingerprint reader for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-elitebook-2560p/6d97a867-1c29-4a4d-80ee-a4d30a66d951
  5. horizontal white lines on my hp elitebook 8440p

horizontal white lines on my hp elitebook 8440p: my laptop suddenly developed white horizontal line on the screen few days after repairing the dvd rom drive . what could be the possible solutions i have tried updating the display driver but couldnt find my laptops driver on the hp driver site the display is intel hd what...
  6. HP Elitebook 2570p webcam black screen

HP Elitebook 2570p webcam black screen: Hi All, We have a lot of laptop HP Elitebook 2570p have an issue when we installed Windows 10 on it. The webcam has a black screen. I tried to download the latest version of the webcam driver still not solved. It worked when I disconnect the internet, uninstall the...
  7. HP Truvision HD webcam

HP Truvision HD webcam: I have a HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 13t-s100 purchased in 2016 with Windows 10. I haven't tried to use the webcam in a long time, but recently tried it and I am getting the black screen that I have seen reported on the community in previous posts. I have tried to update...
  8. HP Webcam

HP Webcam: The HP Webcam on my Pavilion g6 laptop is not working and NOT listed in the device manager since Windows 10 was loaded. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-webcam/17d808f5-b6b4-463f-bf18-a33ac9080311
  9. Skype with Microsoft Windows 10 and an HP truevision HD webcam

Skype with Microsoft Windows 10 and an HP truevision HD webcam: Can't seem to make this work? Voice is find both ends of a video call, senders picture shows, but doesn't receive other party's photo. What am I doing wrong?...
  10. HP Truevision HD webcam

HP Truevision HD webcam: Since update windows 10 my webcam in no longer working and not visible to any software. Do I need to update the pilot ? In which case can you give me a safe link ? Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp elitebook 8760w windows 10 webcam

2. webcam black and white hp

3. elitebook 8760 webcam win10

4. hp camera is in black and white,
  5. hp elitebook webcam black and white,
  6. hp hd webcam fixed windows 10,
  7. elitebook pro 8760w drivers,
  8. wecam is black elitebook hp,
  9. hp elitebook stuck in black and white,
  10. EliteBook Folio 1020 black and white screen,
  11. hp webcam black and white skype,