Windows 10: HP EliteDesk 705 G5 - Poor GPU Performance

Discus and support HP EliteDesk 705 G5 - Poor GPU Performance in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Bought new from Technoworld and first setup on 12th January 2021 running Windows 10 Pro v21H1, Build 19043.985. It has an AMD Ryzen 5 Pro 3400GE CPU... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by wiganken, May 28, 2021.

1. wiganken Win User

HP EliteDesk 705 G5 - Poor GPU Performance

Bought new from Technoworld and first setup on 12th January 2021 running Windows 10 Pro v21H1, Build 19043.985. It has an AMD Ryzen 5 Pro 3400GE CPU with integrated Radeon Vega 11 graphics and Windows reports The best drivers are already installed when I check for driver updates. Also, HP Support Assistant reports that all drivers are up to date. I ran UserBenchmark test and the Graphics is showing to have A very low 3D score, Performing way below expectations and Very poor at only 10.5%. I am not interested in overclocking and dont want to invalidate my 5-year guarantee by tweaking. Maybe it is because it is a Mini-PC and perpormance is limited to reduce heat ouput? Just a guess. I dont do gaming so dont need 3D graphics and the PC is fast enough for what I do but: - Q1 - Does this sound like a GPU fault? Q2 - Is 3D graphics is a known weakness for this GPU? Thanks

:)

wiganken, May 28, 2021
  2. rbhat Win User

Add 2nd SSD internal drive HP EliteDesk 705 G4?

I have an HP EliteDesk 705 G4 with one internal bootable SSD hard drive with Windows 10. I would like to add another internal SSD hard drive just so that I have access to it.

Does the HP EliteDesk 705 G4 have the capacity for connecting a 2nd internal SSD hard drive?

rbhat, May 28, 2021
  3. harrymc Win User
    harrymc, May 28, 2021
  4. HP EliteDesk 705 G5 - Poor GPU Performance

Wireless AC Adapter Not Listed in EliteDesk Device Manager

Hi I tried to move forward on my own. Went here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/driver...p-mini-pc/21353688/model/21353689?sku=5WW94US
    and tried to download and install the Driver-Network (10) software. The very first install (of the 10 listed) failed and then the system froze and said "not responding". So it seems even the correct software for my machine won't install.

helpout123, May 28, 2021
Thema:

HP EliteDesk 705 G5 - Poor GPU Performance

1. HP EliteDesk 705 G5 - Poor GPU Performance - Similar Threads - EliteDesk 705 Poor

2. HP Laptop Poor Performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Laptop Poor Performance: I have come into possession of an HP G62 laptop, probably 10 years old at least running Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. It has an AMD Athlon II P320 dual core processor 2.10 GHz with 3 GB RAM.I've removed everything non-essential and performance is still abysmal. Any program...
  3. HP Laptop Poor Performance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Laptop Poor Performance: I have come into possession of an HP G62 laptop, probably 10 years old at least running Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. It has an AMD Athlon II P320 dual core processor 2.10 GHz with 3 GB RAM.I've removed everything non-essential and performance is still abysmal. Any program...
  4. struggling with poor performance

struggling with poor performance: I made a lot of work on the computer for the past month and I know that I notice that from time to time it will runs slower that the previous day. It became harder and harder for me to work since its slow and I cant finish task on the machine. This is a personal computer and...
  5. Poor Performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Poor Performance: Hi, I have a big problem with my HP laptop. It has Intel Core i3-7100U, intel graphics 620 and 4 GB ram. I don't know what to do, I've tried using CCleaner and other tutorials online but nothing worked. Seems like disk usage variates, by the time I finished writing this, disk...
  6. Poor Performance

Poor Performance: Hi, I have a big problem with my HP laptop. It has Intel Core i3-7100U, intel graphics 620 and 4 GB ram. I don't know what to do, I've tried using CCleaner and other tutorials online but nothing worked. Seems like disk usage variates, by the time I finished writing this, disk...
  7. Poor Performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Poor performance

Poor performance: I have a new eurocom computer and have been having very bad performance issues. I takes like 10 minutes to even boot and the general system performance is bad once it has booted. Hard drive usage is almost always at 100% and when it isn't the computer works as it should but...
  9. Sound Trouble With Elitedesk 800 G5

Sound Trouble With Elitedesk 800 G5: Hi. We have just bought a HP Eliteone 800 G5 Desktop Mini. When it was first connected up used we had no trouble with it at all. The next day we turned it on there was the sound coming from the desktop. This never happened the first day. With the sound coming from the desktop...
  10. Poor Performance

Poor Performance: I upgraded Windows 7 Home Edition to Windows 10 years ago when it was first released and performance has been absolutely awful, I'd finally had enough a couple of days ago and decided to sacrifice my years of files and programmes to do a completely fresh reinstall of windows....