Windows 10: HP ElitPad 1000 G2

Discus and support HP ElitPad 1000 G2 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have download 10 times the voice and video and camera. And the computer tells me that everything is in he PC. But not the camera. I have download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LarsJönsson2, Jan 4, 2019.

1. HP ElitPad 1000 G2

I have download 10 times the voice and video and camera. And the computer tells me that everything is in he PC. But not the camera. I have download Intels program and it is not working for the camera. That after I upgrade to Windows 10 Pro.

WHAT TO DO?

:)

LarsJönsson2, Jan 4, 2019

2. Clean install on a HP tablet

OK, I stand corrected ... as HP DOES have Win10 drivers for that model -- see here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers...tablet/6629138

Good Luck

Mark Phelps, Jan 4, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    EVGA Launches the SuperNova 1000 G2 Power Supply

The EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2 has arrived! This power supply is 80 Plus Gold Rated, offers 1000W of continuous power, exceptional efficiency and is fully modular. Not to mention, a first class 10 Year EVGA Warranty. Designed with enthusiast needs in mind the EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2 power supply is the best choice to power this and next generation enthusiast computers. Take your system to the next level and power up with the EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2.

HP ElitPad 1000 G2 83a_thm.jpg

HP ElitPad 1000 G2 83b_thm.jpg

HP ElitPad 1000 G2 83c_thm.jpg

HP ElitPad 1000 G2 83d_thm.jpg

Key Features:
    • Exceptional 10 Year Warranty and unparalleled EVGA Customer Support
    • 80Plus Gold Rating Pending, with up to 90% efficiency under typical loads
    • Single +12V rail delivers up to 83.3A
    • Superior vertical double layer main transformer increases power output
    • Fully Modular design reduces cable clutter
    • Highest Quality Japanese Solid State Capacitors
    • Quiet 14CM Double Ball Bearing Fan
    The EVGA Difference
    Known for offering value and performance, as well as exemplary customer service, EVGA is recognized through customer loyalty and the highest levels in customer satisfaction. In addition to the expanded product lines, consumers and channel partners will also benefit from increased sales and technical support programs:
    • EVGA proprietary Advanced RMA (EAR) service - enabling customers to get a replacement product before sending the defective unit back to EVGA.
    • 24/7 Phone Technical Support - to assure users that courteous and friendly assistance will always be available at anytime of the day or night (available 24/7 on US phone support number. Available 09:00-18:00 on European phone support number).
    • Step-Up Program - for the ability to trade up existing EVGA products for newer technology.
    • Community Message Boards - full of thousands of knowledgeable, friendly and satisfied EVGA customers.
    • EVGA MODS RIGS - show off your rig, win cash prizes.
    • EVGA Gaming - EVGA game servers are open 24/7 and feature the latest games.
    For more information, visit the product page.

btarunr, Jan 4, 2019
  4. Laurijan Win User

HP ElitPad 1000 G2

Athlon X2 5000+ Black Edition G1 or G2 stepping?

Recieved the CPU today and it is a G2 stepping. Very strange is that on the packed it says OPN: ADO5000DSWOF but on the CPU itself it says ADO5000IAA5DS. Strange too is that AMD itself says that ADO5000DSWOF is stepping G1 but the ADO5000IAA5DS is G2 acording to Toms Hardware.

Laurijan, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

HP ElitPad 1000 G2

1. HP ElitPad 1000 G2 - Similar Threads - ElitPad 1000

2. application error id 1000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    application error id 1000: hello ,i still get this error on mij windows 11 pro 23h2 ,the laptop is a legion 5 from lenovo.can somebody help my with this error here are the detailsFaulting application name: svchost.exe_DiagTrack, version: 10.0.22621.1, timestamp: 0x6dc5c2a5Faulting module name:...
  3. application error id 1000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    application error id 1000: hello ,i still get this error on mij windows 11 pro 23h2 ,the laptop is a legion 5 from lenovo.can somebody help my with this error here are the detailsFaulting application name: svchost.exe_DiagTrack, version: 10.0.22621.1, timestamp: 0x6dc5c2a5Faulting module name:...
  4. My Ping Spikes Up to 1000+ In Roblox And Only In Roblox Because Of An Fps Unlocker. How Can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Ping Spikes Up to 1000+ In Roblox And Only In Roblox Because Of An Fps Unlocker. How Can...: I had a laptop before my pc and my fps unlocker would work perfectly fine with no ping spikes. But now if I use one I get very bad ping spikes and its supper laggy. Its almost unplayable and I get around 20ms in fortnite. Ive tried:Factory Resetting My PcReinstalling...
  5. My Ping Spikes Up to 1000+ In Roblox And Only In Roblox Because Of An Fps Unlocker. How Can...

My Ping Spikes Up to 1000+ In Roblox And Only In Roblox Because Of An Fps Unlocker. How Can...: I had a laptop before my pc and my fps unlocker would work perfectly fine with no ping spikes. But now if I use one I get very bad ping spikes and its supper laggy. Its almost unplayable and I get around 20ms in fortnite. Ive tried:Factory Resetting My PcReinstalling...
  6. My games on steam keep crashing after 5-10 mins of game play due to event ID 1000 in event...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games on steam keep crashing after 5-10 mins of game play due to event ID 1000 in event...: This has been happening since Baldurs Gate 3 and now it's with Helldivers 2. I don't think it's a hardware issue since I have friends with lesser power rigs able to run both games. The event ID I get is similar every time as well.Faulting application name: helldivers2.exe,...
  7. My games on steam keep crashing after 5-10 mins of game play due to event ID 1000 in event...

My games on steam keep crashing after 5-10 mins of game play due to event ID 1000 in event...: This has been happening since Baldurs Gate 3 and now it's with Helldivers 2. I don't think it's a hardware issue since I have friends with lesser power rigs able to run both games. The event ID I get is similar every time as well.Faulting application name: helldivers2.exe,...
  8. My games on steam keep crashing after 5-10 mins of game play due to event ID 1000 in event...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games on steam keep crashing after 5-10 mins of game play due to event ID 1000 in event...: This has been happening since Baldurs Gate 3 and now it's with Helldivers 2. I don't think it's a hardware issue since I have friends with lesser power rigs able to run both games. The event ID I get is similar every time as well. Faulting application name: helldivers2.exe,...
  9. My games on steam keep crashing after 5-10 mins of game play due to event ID 1000 in event...

My games on steam keep crashing after 5-10 mins of game play due to event ID 1000 in event...: This has been happening since Baldurs Gate 3 and now it's with Helldivers 2. I don't think it's a hardware issue since I have friends with lesser power rigs able to run both games. The event ID I get is similar every time as well. Faulting application name: helldivers2.exe,...
  10. low requirement game freezing on a 1000+ dollar pc ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    low requirement game freezing on a 1000+ dollar pc ??: when i play any game it is normal no freezing but for a game called League of Legends its been freezing more and more. i still hear the sound but the game freezes my only option is to press alt escape and then re-enter The league of legends tab??? please help fix this issue ,...