Windows 10: HP ENVY 13-aq1013dx Laptop screen has this weird issue

Discus and support HP ENVY 13-aq1013dx Laptop screen has this weird issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear Community, I have a user in my company whom we have given a new laptop [HP ENVY 13-aq1013dx]. He is having a weird issue on his screen. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Seema Kanwal Gurmani, Oct 9, 2020.

1. HP ENVY 13-aq1013dx Laptop screen has this weird issue

Dear Community,

I have a user in my company whom we have given a new laptop [HP ENVY 13-aq1013dx]. He is having a weird issue on his screen.

I am sharing a video in a below link for demonstration.

The screen gets shaky and jerky.

The user says that he has experienced this issue getting worse when he has multiple apps opened. The issue is random, it appears and disappears on its own.

Please take a look at the video and help me out in this regard.

Here is the link:

https://crescentpk-my.sharepoint.com/:v:/g/personal/seema_kanwal_crescent_com_pk/EfLFpTEU3JFPowWu3JX...

PS: His laptop has windows 10 2004 installed

I have a feeling it could be due to windows freez.

:)

Seema Kanwal Gurmani, Oct 9, 2020

2. HP ENVY 13-aq0011ms needs a suitable PEN

Dear HP,

I am Shaik Maabu Subhani,

This is my Laptop Model " HP ENVY 13-aq0011ms "

I need a suitable PEn to write on my touch screen.

Kindly suggest me a PEN to suitable to my Laptop.

Regards,

Shaik Maabu Subhani.

Maabu Subhani Shaik, Oct 9, 2020
  3. HP Envy x360 with 1440p screen?

So I bought a refurb HP Envy x360 with the AMD FX 9800P and recently discovered I could set the screen resolution to 2560x1440 despite HP advertising this machine as only being capable of 1920x1080. Has anyone else bought one of these and found they could change the resolution to 1440P? I was thinking maybe since mine is a refurb that it was originally returned for some kind of screen issue and they replaced the screen with whatever they had lying around that day, which could well have been a screen meant for a Spectre, and not an Envy, since the Spectre does come with a 1440p screen. Would a mistake like this even be possible? It came in an Envy box and it says Envy everywhere on the laptop where it should say it. There is no external evidence that this might actually be a Spectre and not an Envy. So is this a fluke or all of these capable of displaying 1440p instead of being limited to 1080p as advertised?

sliderider, Oct 9, 2020
  4. Big John3 Win User

HP ENVY 13-aq1013dx Laptop screen has this weird issue

hp envy laptop

New hp envy laptop kb backlight wont stay on long enough. works ok but goes to sleep to soon. press any key works fine but once the kb is lighted is goes dark in a few seconds. not windows issue since there is no settings for it. it is driving me nuts.. haven'tt found a hp number call for help. it is still under warranty. I would hate to return it since I spent a lot of time setting it up. any sage wise advice out there??

hp envy laptop 13 ba-oxxxx
    fiq99duo
    product 00325-96708=02228-aaoem

Big John3, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

HP ENVY 13-aq1013dx Laptop screen has this weird issue

1. HP ENVY 13-aq1013dx Laptop screen has this weird issue - Similar Threads - ENVY aq1013dx Laptop

2. HP ENVY Laptop 13-aq

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP ENVY Laptop 13-aq: I have an HP Envy laptop HP ENVY Laptop 13-ba 2020 - the touch screen has stopped working.The system info shows no touchscreen. Word is also not detecting pen input.No pen or touch input is available for this display. The HID - Touch screen is not showing even when showing...
  3. HP ENVY Laptop 13-aq

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP ENVY Laptop 13-aq: I have an HP Envy laptop HP ENVY Laptop 13-ba 2020 - the touch screen has stopped working.The system info shows no touchscreen. Word is also not detecting pen input.No pen or touch input is available for this display. The HID - Touch screen is not showing even when showing...
  4. HP ENVY x360 2-in-1 Laptop 13-bf0xxx Camera Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP ENVY x360 2-in-1 Laptop 13-bf0xxx Camera Issue: I have "HP ENVY x360 2-in-1 Laptop 13-bf0xxx" and all of a sudden, my camera stopped working. It doesn't work on its app or when it needs to do facial recognition to unlock but when I tried webcam test page it was working completely fine over there. It was like nothing had...
  5. HP ENVY x360 2-in-1 Laptop 13-bf0xxx Camera Issue

HP ENVY x360 2-in-1 Laptop 13-bf0xxx Camera Issue: I have "HP ENVY x360 2-in-1 Laptop 13-bf0xxx" and all of a sudden, my camera stopped working. It doesn't work on its app or when it needs to do facial recognition to unlock but when I tried webcam test page it was working completely fine over there. It was like nothing had...
  6. Touch screen not working anymore on HP envy HP ENVY Laptop 13-ba0xx 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch screen not working anymore on HP envy HP ENVY Laptop 13-ba0xx 2020: I have an HP Envy laptop HP ENVY Laptop 13-ba 2020 - the touch screen has stopped working.The system info shows no touchscreen. Word is also not detecting pen input.No pen or touch input is available for this display. The HID - Touch screen is not showing even when showing...
  7. Touch screen not working anymore on HP envy HP ENVY Laptop 13-ba0xx 2020

Touch screen not working anymore on HP envy HP ENVY Laptop 13-ba0xx 2020: I have an HP Envy laptop HP ENVY Laptop 13-ba 2020 - the touch screen has stopped working.The system info shows no touchscreen. Word is also not detecting pen input.No pen or touch input is available for this display. The HID - Touch screen is not showing even when showing...
  8. HP ENVY Laptop 13-ah0xxx stylus compatibility

HP ENVY Laptop 13-ah0xxx stylus compatibility: Hi there,Following a system update a few months ago, my laptop lists "Pen support" under device specifications next to "Pen and touch". I also have "Pen & Windows Ink" listed under the Devices section in Settings, with all the Windows Ink Workspace pen shortcuts and...
  9. HP ENVY Laptop 13-ah0xxx stylus compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP ENVY Laptop 13-ah0xxx stylus compatibility: Hi there,Following a system update a few months ago, my laptop lists "Pen support" under device specifications next to "Pen and touch". I also have "Pen & Windows Ink" listed under the Devices section in Settings, with all the Windows Ink Workspace pen shortcuts and...
  10. My HP Envy 13 laptop has started blue screening randomly but often

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My HP Envy 13 laptop has started blue screening randomly but often: Product: Envy 13 Aq0003na Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-Bit) My laptop started bluescreening early December 2020. Random but oftern and getting more frequent to the point of being unusable. I have used HP assistent to check software and hardware. All good. I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. display glitch error in hp envy 13 aq1013dx