Windows 10: HP Envy 14 with Windows 10 reboots randomly and frequently...

Discus and support HP Envy 14 with Windows 10 reboots randomly and frequently... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Wife's laptop goes to a blue screen saying your computer had a problem and will restart, watchdog violation....happening a couple of times a day and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ednsandy, Aug 16, 2015.

1. ednsandy Win User

HP Envy 14 with Windows 10 reboots randomly and frequently...

Wife's laptop goes to a blue screen saying your computer had a problem and will restart, watchdog violation....happening a couple of times a day and very annoying and lose stuff she is currently working on. Before reverting to Windows 7, thought I would try to see what can be done to solve this issue...and before I upgrade my similar machine.

:)

ednsandy, Aug 16, 2015
  2. depar22 Win User

Windows 10 does not work

My download of Windows 10 from last night may have just broken my laptop, too. I have a blinking screen on start-up and can't reboot.

I have an HP Envy 14, 2 1/2 years old that had Windows 7 Pro. Not sure what happened but can't use any commands.

depar22, Aug 16, 2015
  3. KB3194798 keeps failing to install

Is it the same HP Envy 14 as in your 03 August 2016 thread or...?

Have you ever run the Norton Removal Tool and/or the McAfee Consumer Products Removal Tool?

PA Bear - MS MVP, Aug 16, 2015
Thema:

HP Envy 14 with Windows 10 reboots randomly and frequently...

1. HP Envy 14 with Windows 10 reboots randomly and frequently... - Similar Threads - Envy reboots randomly

2. HP Envy x360 Randomly Restarts and BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Envy x360 Randomly Restarts and BSOD: Hi, over the past year I've had a problem with my HP Envy x360 where it will randomly crash and restart, or will crash and show me the BSOD will error codes such as system service exception, irql_not_less_or_equal. These issues only started occurring after my laptop hinge...
  3. HP Envy x360 Randomly Restarts and BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Envy x360 Randomly Restarts and BSOD: Hi, over the past year I've had a problem with my HP Envy x360 where it will randomly crash and restart, or will crash and show me the BSOD will error codes such as system service exception, irql_not_less_or_equal. These issues only started occurring after my laptop hinge...
  4. HP Envy caught in reboot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Envy caught in reboot loop: Good Day EveryoneSo I've been trying to reset my former Laptop to give it to someone else. However, during the reset deleting all files and reinstalling windows an error occured and now the laptop is caught in a reboot loop.To further describe the reboot loop:Power Button is...
  5. HP Envy caught in reboot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Envy caught in reboot loop: Good Day EveryoneSo I've been trying to reset my former Laptop to give it to someone else. However, during the reset deleting all files and reinstalling windows an error occured and now the laptop is caught in a reboot loop.To further describe the reboot loop:Power Button is...
  6. HP Envy caught in reboot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. BSOD and random reboot frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and random reboot frequently: So I've been experiencing occasional reboot/crashes for a month or two now, but recently it has been happen very frequently. While searching for a fix, I've run Windows Memory Diagnostic tool according to some website but it didn't shown me anything helpful. I'll like to add...
  8. BSOD and random reboot frequently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD and random reboot frequently: So I've been experiencing occasional reboot/crashes for a month or two now, but recently it has been happen very frequently. While searching for a fix, I've run Windows Memory Diagnostic tool according to some website but it didn't shown me anything helpful. I'll like to add...
  9. HP Envy/Windows 10 randomly falls asleep

HP Envy/Windows 10 randomly falls asleep: I have a new HP Envy with windows 10, computer has started to randomly fall asleep, I have changed the setting I can find, but that has not helped...
  10. Random BSODs on Windows 10 HP Envy Desktop

Random BSODs on Windows 10 HP Envy Desktop: I've been getting sporadic BSODs on my HP Envy. Recently, the motherboard failed, and I purchased the exact same make and model MB off of ebay and upgraded the CPU to an A10. The BSOD started happening right before the mobo went out, and although the PC now boots again, I...