Windows 10: HP Envy 14 with Windows 10 reboots randomly and frequently...

Discus and support HP Envy 14 with Windows 10 reboots randomly and frequently... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Wife's laptop goes to a blue screen saying your computer had a problem and will restart, watchdog violation....happening a couple of times a day and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ednsandy, Aug 16, 2015.

1. ednsandy Win User

HP Envy 14 with Windows 10 reboots randomly and frequently...

Wife's laptop goes to a blue screen saying your computer had a problem and will restart, watchdog violation....happening a couple of times a day and very annoying and lose stuff she is currently working on. Before reverting to Windows 7, thought I would try to see what can be done to solve this issue...and before I upgrade my similar machine.

:)

ednsandy, Aug 16, 2015
  2. depar22 Win User

Windows 10 does not work

My download of Windows 10 from last night may have just broken my laptop, too. I have a blinking screen on start-up and can't reboot.

I have an HP Envy 14, 2 1/2 years old that had Windows 7 Pro. Not sure what happened but can't use any commands.

depar22, Aug 16, 2015
  3. KB3194798 keeps failing to install

Is it the same HP Envy 14 as in your 03 August 2016 thread or...?

Have you ever run the Norton Removal Tool and/or the McAfee Consumer Products Removal Tool?

PA Bear - MS MVP, Aug 16, 2015
Thema:

HP Envy 14 with Windows 10 reboots randomly and frequently...

1. HP Envy 14 with Windows 10 reboots randomly and frequently... - Similar Threads - Envy reboots randomly

2. Frequent and random Windows 10 crashes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent and random Windows 10 crashes.: Lately I've been randomly getting random crashes while surfing the web, playing games etc...before it happens the screenn simply freezes for around 5 seconds then the typical ":( Your pc ran into a problem..." appears....
  3. HP Envy printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Envy printer: For some reason, suddenly I cannot print in colour from laptop, prints colour from pad but laptop, any suggestions. I have had printer for 2 years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-printer/0216a0cd-41e3-4c93-8530-d98865600657
  4. WIndows 10 Hp Envy Login Issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WIndows 10 Hp Envy Login Issue: Purchased & downloaded the Isumsoft Password Fixer and followed the instructions online to utilize a USB to download the software. Having issues rebooting via the USB on Hp Envy Laptop. How do you change it on the bios page?...
  5. Random WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on HP Pavilion 14-CE0820ND

Random WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on HP Pavilion 14-CE0820ND: I've bought a new laptop recently. It works almost fine, but it has a weird issue. My laptop gives blue screens at random moments. It says "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR". The problem is still not fixed after searching for solutions for a week. I've done some research and this is...
  6. HP Stream 14

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Stream 14: I just purchased this laptop and no ones hands of touched it but mine. I used it and the next time I checked my email I noticed the computer says no battery detect and if that doesn't suck bad enough but it says there is something wrong with my BIOS! Not to sound dumb or...
  7. HP Envy 4520 Offline

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Envy 4520 Offline: HP Envy 4520 Offline +1-844-802-7535. Getting Problem with your HP Printer it demonstrate disconnected issue. We are Here to help you any kind of investigating HP printer disconnected issue. Our Technical group 24*7 Ready to settle your HP Printer disconnected issues.
  8. HP Envy/Windows 10 randomly falls asleep

HP Envy/Windows 10 randomly falls asleep: I have a new HP Envy with windows 10, computer has started to randomly fall asleep, I have changed the setting I can find, but that has not helped...
  9. Random BSODs on Windows 10 HP Envy Desktop

Random BSODs on Windows 10 HP Envy Desktop: I've been getting sporadic BSODs on my HP Envy. Recently, the motherboard failed, and I purchased the exact same make and model MB off of ebay and upgraded the CPU to an A10. The BSOD started happening right before the mobo went out, and although the PC now boots again, I...
  10. Computer Reboots frequently

Computer Reboots frequently: I have frequent crashes. I recently removed an old audio driver, but still have issues with crashes. Any help is appreciated. Thank you, Attachment 85160 53382