Windows 10: HP Envy 23 doesn't start up after W10 Update

Discus and support HP Envy 23 doesn't start up after W10 Update in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi there. I have recently started using a HP Envy 23 All-In-One PC. It was bought more than a year ago, but I have started using it after migrating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Asherold, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Asherold Win User

HP Envy 23 doesn't start up after W10 Update

Hi there.

I have recently started using a HP Envy 23 All-In-One PC. It was bought more than a year ago, but I have started using it after migrating to another PC and stopped using the PC for about half a year or so.

I have recently installed Windows 10 using Media Creation Tool - which had helped me successfully install Windows 10. After installing Windows 10 fully and setting up the necessary, I shut down the PC.

About an hour later, I attempted to switch on the PC, yet it did not work. The LED light above the electricity plug was switched on, yet nothing happened - the loading screen didn't appear, ny keyboard light didn't appear, it was just literal nothing.

Please help me to fix this solution. Thanks!

:)

Asherold, Aug 10, 2019

2. HP ENVY 23 cpu upgrade advice.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers...n-One-Desktop-PC-series/5295879/model/5311872

Win 8.1

dorsetknob, Aug 10, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

HP Envy 23 doesn't start up after W10 Update [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 10, 2019
  4. HP Envy 23 doesn't start up after W10 Update

HP ENVY 23 cpu upgrade advice.

Hi I am thinking of updating the CPU in my HP ENVY 23-d010ea, and I was wondering if either of these would do, they are on the list o suitable upgrades but I was wondering if there would be much of an improvement as the CPU that is in it seems to be getting a bit sluggish.

This is what I have : Intel (R) Pentium(R) CPU g645@2.90ghz.

The ones I was looking at are

Intel Core i5-3xxxT (Ivy Bridge) Quad Core

up to 45W

Intel Core i5-3xxxT (Ivy Bridge) Dual Core

up to 35W

I have seen second hand ones quite reasonable.

cookiemonster, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

HP Envy 23 doesn't start up after W10 Update

1. HP Envy 23 doesn't start up after W10 Update - Similar Threads - Envy doesn't start

2. HP envy Camera shutter doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP envy Camera shutter doesn't work: Hello, My HP Envy x360 has a built in camera shutter that is connected to an on/off key on the keyboard. The problem is that my shutter is stuck in the ON position and won't go down despite me clicking the key and promoting its removal. The Laptop diagnostics and...
  3. HP envy Camera shutter doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP envy Camera shutter doesn't work: Hello, My HP Envy x360 has a built in camera shutter that is connected to an on/off key on the keyboard. The problem is that my shutter is stuck in the ON position and won't go down despite me clicking the key and promoting its removal. The Laptop diagnostics and...
  4. Loss of audio on HP Envy after updating to 20H2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loss of audio on HP Envy after updating to 20H2: Since downloading the 20H2 update I have lost all audio on my HP Envy laptop. HP have spent 6 hours of remote assistance to no avail. The troubleshooter cannot find the problem. Drivers have been uninstalled, re-installed and updated but still no audio. HP suggest I backup...
  5. HP ENVY

HP ENVY: Camera app is not working error message not attached, ive never had a problem with it until today cannot find under device manager! Also my voice recorder app is not working, I can hear music just fine but when I try to record my voice nothing is going through. I have tried...
  6. BSOD W10 Pro 1903 on HP Envy (HP ENVY x360)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD W10 Pro 1903 on HP Envy (HP ENVY x360): Hello, My wife is facing many BSOD and I am not able to solve. I've tried to update all the drivers and read many forum, but I have not been able to solve and even worst I have no clue (i beleive this is due to a SSD issue or a problem when runing under the battery, i.e not...
  7. hp envy laptop won't power on after update

hp envy laptop won't power on after update: My company hp envy laptop wont power on at all after the last windows 10 update. Have done all the suggestions. Checked power cord, held power button in for 15 seconds(several times). Laptop was updating and taking forever. Went to bed when it was at 27%. Kept it plugged...
  8. HP laptop not starting up after failed updates

HP laptop not starting up after failed updates: Laptop said it needed to download updates (m"may take a few minutes"). Four HOURS later, still saying the same. Removed battery, turned power on , removed AC adapter, all to no avail. Has stopped saying there are updates, and now tries to load up but an error message saying...
  9. Upgrade HP Envy 23-k011 to SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade HP Envy 23-k011 to SSD: I would like to replace the HDD of the HP Envy Recline with 500GB SSD . No bios or hardware issues . I prefer to rearrange the HDD and clone it rather than clean install to save the time to reinstall each program I have on it. Please see disk partition . I will remove D and E...
  10. HP ENVY 23-m210d audio gone after latest window update

HP ENVY 23-m210d audio gone after latest window update: HI, I did a latest window 10 update for my HP ENVY 23-m210d and my audio is gone. (normal consumer window 10 version) I had found out that in device manager, my "sound, video, game controller" is gone and there is an error Audio Device on High Definition Audio Bus Driver...