Windows 10: HP Envy 360 2-in-1 13.3"

Discus and support HP Envy 360 2-in-1 13.3" in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Just purchased this laptop few days ago and it seems that it tends to become hot even though I just use it for few minutes. Just wondering how I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tani929, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Tani929 Win User

HP Envy 360 2-in-1 13.3"

Just purchased this laptop few days ago and it seems that it tends to become hot even though I just use it for few minutes. Just wondering how I can enable the 'Fan' to be always on if there's a way of doing it. Thanks!

:)

Tani929, Sep 8, 2018

2. HP ENVY 5530 does not print certain files

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What exactly happens when you try to print the envelopes? Did you receive any error message?

• Did you install any third party security application?

• Is the model HP 5530 or 5530e?
    This issue may arise due to out dated drivers. As an initial troubleshooting step,
    I suggest you to run printer troubleshooter and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click Printer.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

6. Check if issue persists.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to download the drivers from the manufacturer’s website and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

HP ENVY 5530 does not print certain files

If the issue still persists, please do get back to us with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Window 10 hp envy 360 windows recovery is empty how do i fix it

Window 10 hp envy 360 windows recovery is empty how do i fix it

DerejeMengesha, Sep 8, 2018
  4. HP Envy 360 2-in-1 13.3"

Option to disable TRACKPAD for HP Envy 360 on Windows 10

Old title: TRACKPAD

I just purchased the HP Envy 360 and although I love this computer I DO NOT LIKE THAT THE TRACK PAD enlarges the screen. Is there a way to turn this feature off and still use the track pad?

ALICESLOAN-LARAMORE, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

HP Envy 360 2-in-1 13.3"

1. HP Envy 360 2-in-1 13.3" - Similar Threads - Envy 360

2. Compact Flash Drive not read by softward HP Envy 700

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Compact Flash Drive not read by softward HP Envy 700: The built in compact flash drive of my HP Envy-700 appears to be not working. When I insert memory chip from camera and try to import photos, the software does not detect a drive or photos. Two weeks ago I was able to import photos from that same memory card inserted into...
  3. new HP Envy 360 windows 10 laptop

new HP Envy 360 windows 10 laptop: and the numbers keys on the right side of the keyboard have never worked. Is this normal for this new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-hp-envy-360-windows-10-laptop/3f3d374d-d510-4584-8121-86a735a308e2
  4. HP envy x360 laptop. Onedrive did a major upgrade on Friday and when laptop tirned itself...

HP envy x360 laptop. Onedrive did a major upgrade on Friday and when laptop tirned itself...: HP envy x360 laptop. Onedrive did a major upgrade on Friday and when laptop tirned itself back on, there was no wifi and no sound. air plane mode is locked on (greyed out). no option to select network drivers. have tried to connect with ethernet but it is not letting me...
  5. Facial recognition stopped working on new HP Envy X360

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Facial recognition stopped working on new HP Envy X360: My facial recognition was working fine until last week's Windows 10 update (which took a ridiculous HOUR whilst I was in University causing my laptop to be out of action during a lecture-disgraceful). After the update finally finished my Facial recognition no longer worked...
  6. Battery Icon gone from Taskbar on Win10, HP Envy Laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery Icon gone from Taskbar on Win10, HP Envy Laptop: This happened sometime recently, a few weeks ago. The battery icon just simply disappeared from my taskbar, and the settings to make it appear do not change this. I looked at the following: Under Settings->Battery, it says, "no notifications for battery life right now"...
  7. HP ENVY Photo 7134 gone off line

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP ENVY Photo 7134 gone off line: Hi My printer has gone off line, how can I get it back on line please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-photo-7134-gone-off-line/21ae3271-fbb9-4892-9e61-21ba129ca18c
  8. HP Envy cursor disappeared touchpad not working

HP Envy cursor disappeared touchpad not working: no battery on back... tried using fn keys and rebooting to no avail, but what worked was pressing the power button on the left side of the laptop at the same time as/along with the sound/mute button on the right side of the laptop makes it power off by force rather than by...
  9. Windows 10 Update NOT COMPATIBLE with HP Envy 5660 Printer/Scanner

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update NOT COMPATIBLE with HP Envy 5660 Printer/Scanner: Recently updated Windows 10 to my Pavilion Laptop. Envy 5660 printer would no longer print from printer even though it recognized the printer was online. Was able to print from other iPhone and Mac devices. Spent over 3 hours with Microsoft rep on phone and went through...
  10. HP Envy Audio Malfunctioning (w/ Test Logs)

HP Envy Audio Malfunctioning (w/ Test Logs): I did all kinds of testings and updates of my system audio including troubleshooting my speaker and headphones. It all shows it's functioning properly. It's been a week since this happened, until I did a test by going through the shutdown process, pressing Esc to access the...