Windows 10: HP Envy 360 2-in-1 13.3"

Discus and support HP Envy 360 2-in-1 13.3" in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Just purchased this laptop few days ago and it seems that it tends to become hot even though I just use it for few minutes. Just wondering how I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tani929, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Tani929 Win User

HP Envy 360 2-in-1 13.3"

Just purchased this laptop few days ago and it seems that it tends to become hot even though I just use it for few minutes. Just wondering how I can enable the 'Fan' to be always on if there's a way of doing it. Thanks!

:)

Tani929, Sep 8, 2018

2. HP ENVY 5530 does not print certain files

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What exactly happens when you try to print the envelopes? Did you receive any error message?

• Did you install any third party security application?

• Is the model HP 5530 or 5530e?
    This issue may arise due to out dated drivers. As an initial troubleshooting step,
    I suggest you to run printer troubleshooter and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click Printer.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

6. Check if issue persists.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to download the drivers from the manufacturer’s website and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

HP ENVY 5530 does not print certain files

If the issue still persists, please do get back to us with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Window 10 hp envy 360 windows recovery is empty how do i fix it

Window 10 hp envy 360 windows recovery is empty how do i fix it

DerejeMengesha, Sep 8, 2018
  4. HP Envy 360 2-in-1 13.3"

Option to disable TRACKPAD for HP Envy 360 on Windows 10

Old title: TRACKPAD

I just purchased the HP Envy 360 and although I love this computer I DO NOT LIKE THAT THE TRACK PAD enlarges the screen. Is there a way to turn this feature off and still use the track pad?

ALICESLOAN-LARAMORE, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

HP Envy 360 2-in-1 13.3"

1. HP Envy 360 2-in-1 13.3" - Similar Threads - Envy 360

2. My HP envy 360 laptop had Wi-Fi, but now it doesn't. How can I get it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP envy 360 laptop had Wi-Fi, but now it doesn't. How can I get it back?: In the morning I had Wi-Fi on my laptop. I went to work & when I got home I didn't have it anymore. I tried updating the laptop, but nothing happened. I don't know what else to do. I'm confused why my laptop lost the Wi-Fi option. Someone please help me. I have to use USB...
  3. My HP envy 360 laptop had Wi-Fi, but now it doesn't. How can I get it back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My HP envy 360 laptop had Wi-Fi, but now it doesn't. How can I get it back?: In the morning I had Wi-Fi on my laptop. I went to work & when I got home I didn't have it anymore. I tried updating the laptop, but nothing happened. I don't know what else to do. I'm confused why my laptop lost the Wi-Fi option. Someone please help me. I have to use USB...
  4. I’ve lost all audio on my hp envy 360 laptop. If I restart it it sounds comes back for a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’ve lost all audio on my hp envy 360 laptop. If I restart it it sounds comes back for a...: Need help getting audio back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-lost-all-audio-on-my-hp-envy-360-laptop-if-i/0b41fc4d-13bf-4709-963a-82776c5a884b
  5. I’ve lost all audio on my hp envy 360 laptop. If I restart it it sounds comes back for a...

I’ve lost all audio on my hp envy 360 laptop. If I restart it it sounds comes back for a...: Need help getting audio back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-lost-all-audio-on-my-hp-envy-360-laptop-if-i/0b41fc4d-13bf-4709-963a-82776c5a884b
  6. I’ve lost all audio on my hp envy 360 laptop. If I restart it it sounds comes back for a...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How do I lock my laptop I have a windows 11 hP envy 360 convertible what is the best an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I lock my laptop I have a windows 11 hP envy 360 convertible what is the best an...: How do I lock my laptop I have a windows 11 hP envy 360 convertible what is the best an first thing u would do if u laptop got stolen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-lock-my-laptop-i-have-a-windows-11-hp/f993ecc4-b735-4048-8a0b-e7839599c906
  8. How do I lock my laptop I have a windows 11 hP envy 360 convertible what is the best an...

How do I lock my laptop I have a windows 11 hP envy 360 convertible what is the best an...: How do I lock my laptop I have a windows 11 hP envy 360 convertible what is the best an first thing u would do if u laptop got stolen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-lock-my-laptop-i-have-a-windows-11-hp/f993ecc4-b735-4048-8a0b-e7839599c906
  9. HP Envy 360 glitching after windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Envy 360 glitching after windows 11: Since I updated to Windows 11 by laptop has not been acting right. It gets stuck on the Lock Screen. I originally thought it was the mouse not connecting by when I press enter it will not let me put in my passcode still. The only way I am able to get it to work is by pounding...
  10. HP Envy 360 glitching after windows 11

HP Envy 360 glitching after windows 11: Since I updated to Windows 11 by laptop has not been acting right. It gets stuck on the Lock Screen. I originally thought it was the mouse not connecting by when I press enter it will not let me put in my passcode still. The only way I am able to get it to work is by pounding...