Windows 10: HP Envy 360 2-in-1 13.3"

Discus and support HP Envy 360 2-in-1 13.3" in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Just purchased this laptop few days ago and it seems that it tends to become hot even though I just use it for few minutes. Just wondering how I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tani929, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Tani929 Win User

HP Envy 360 2-in-1 13.3"

Just purchased this laptop few days ago and it seems that it tends to become hot even though I just use it for few minutes. Just wondering how I can enable the 'Fan' to be always on if there's a way of doing it. Thanks!

:)

Tani929, Sep 8, 2018

2. HP ENVY 5530 does not print certain files

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What exactly happens when you try to print the envelopes? Did you receive any error message?

• Did you install any third party security application?

• Is the model HP 5530 or 5530e?
    This issue may arise due to out dated drivers. As an initial troubleshooting step,
    I suggest you to run printer troubleshooter and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click Printer.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

6. Check if issue persists.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to download the drivers from the manufacturer’s website and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

HP ENVY 5530 does not print certain files

If the issue still persists, please do get back to us with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Window 10 hp envy 360 windows recovery is empty how do i fix it

Window 10 hp envy 360 windows recovery is empty how do i fix it

DerejeMengesha, Sep 8, 2018
  4. HP Envy 360 2-in-1 13.3"

Option to disable TRACKPAD for HP Envy 360 on Windows 10

Old title: TRACKPAD

I just purchased the HP Envy 360 and although I love this computer I DO NOT LIKE THAT THE TRACK PAD enlarges the screen. Is there a way to turn this feature off and still use the track pad?

ALICESLOAN-LARAMORE, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

HP Envy 360 2-in-1 13.3"

1. HP Envy 360 2-in-1 13.3" - Similar Threads - Envy 360

2. HP Envy battery not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Envy battery not working properly: My battery in my HP Envy runs out in about half an hour and turns off at about 30% until I plug it in again. I've tried playing around with battery saving settings but none of them work, is there anything else I can do or should I just try replacing the battery? Thanks!...
  3. HP Envy TouchSmart 4-1115dx NO TOUCH in Win10 /w SSD

HP Envy TouchSmart 4-1115dx NO TOUCH in Win10 /w SSD: Hi, I have an HP Envy TouchSmart that was upgraded with a SSD, and Win 10 some time ago by my son. There is no recovery partition on the SSD. He just dropped in the SSD and reinstalled Win 10 from a USB. The OEM HDD is long gone. I remember long ago upgrading from 8.1 to 10...
  4. HP Envy TouchSmart 4-1115dx NO TOUCH in Win10 /w SSD

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Envy TouchSmart 4-1115dx NO TOUCH in Win10 /w SSD: Hi, I have an HP Envy TouchSmart that was upgraded with a SSD, and Win 10 some time ago by my son. There is no recovery partition on the SSD. He just dropped in the SSD and reinstalled Win 10 from a USB. The OEM HDD is long gone. I remember long ago upgrading from 8.1 to 10...
  5. Ho envy 4520 and error code oxc4eb8803. Hwlm1cc12 c

Ho envy 4520 and error code oxc4eb8803. Hwlm1cc12 c: I have a hp envy 4520. I mistakenly tried to put in one of my old cartridges...took my scotch tape off...but not totally the first time. Message said that cartridge not in riight. Took off all of tape....left the room..came back to awful smell sort of burnt plastic...and...
  6. My computer: HP ENVY/Desktop 750-524 running Win 10. Subj. Reallocation of Drive Space.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer: HP ENVY/Desktop 750-524 running Win 10. Subj. Reallocation of Drive Space.: One hard drive, space allocated as follows: Windows (C:) 118 GB, Data (D:) 920 GB, and Recovery (E:) 10.7 GB. If possible and without reformatting the drive, I would like to reallocate some of the D: space to drive C:. Thanks for responding....
  7. HP Envy X2 1809 Update Status

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Envy X2 1809 Update Status: Hello, Any information on the 1809 update for the HP Envy X2 (Snapdragon)? While the device is underpowered, the battery is superb and I'd certainly like some of the updated features Thanks Zeid...
  8. USB ports on my HP Envy

USB ports on my HP Envy: how can I tell which of the 3 ports are 3.0 and 2.0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-ports-on-my-hp-envy/41de5231-f2c3-4c0e-9ca1-e05404265afc
  9. BSOD on Hibernation always happens HP Envy WDF Violation 0x0000010d

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on Hibernation always happens HP Envy WDF Violation 0x0000010d: I've ran through every possible fix on the internet in regards to fixing this issue. It's most likely related to bad driver, but I'm not sure which one. Each time I put the system in hibernation mode it crashes with the WDF Violation. There is no exception. I do not have any...
  10. HP Printer Offline Support +1-844-802-7535

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    HP Printer Offline Support +1-844-802-7535: Having the expert assistance and guidance to have a proper setup of the printer is very necessary. That is why we have made our HP printer customer support number +1-844-802-7535 toll-free and available 24x7 for your services so that you can get any of your queries resolved...