Windows 10: HP Envy 360 2-in-1 13.3"

Discus and support HP Envy 360 2-in-1 13.3" in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Just purchased this laptop few days ago and it seems that it tends to become hot even though I just use it for few minutes. Just wondering how I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tani929, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Tani929 Win User

HP Envy 360 2-in-1 13.3"

Just purchased this laptop few days ago and it seems that it tends to become hot even though I just use it for few minutes. Just wondering how I can enable the 'Fan' to be always on if there's a way of doing it. Thanks!

:)

Tani929, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Krishna Prasobh V Win User

HP ENVY 5530 does not print certain files

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What exactly happens when you try to print the envelopes? Did you receive any error message?

• Did you install any third party security application?

• Is the model HP 5530 or 5530e?
    This issue may arise due to out dated drivers. As an initial troubleshooting step,
    I suggest you to run printer troubleshooter and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click Printer.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

6. Check if issue persists.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to download the drivers from the manufacturer’s website and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

HP ENVY 5530 does not print certain files

If the issue still persists, please do get back to us with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 8, 2018
  3. DerejeMengesha Win User
    Window 10 hp envy 360 windows recovery is empty how do i fix it

Window 10 hp envy 360 windows recovery is empty how do i fix it

DerejeMengesha, Sep 8, 2018
  4. ALICESLOAN-LARAMORE Win User

HP Envy 360 2-in-1 13.3"

Option to disable TRACKPAD for HP Envy 360 on Windows 10

Old title: TRACKPAD

I just purchased the HP Envy 360 and although I love this computer I DO NOT LIKE THAT THE TRACK PAD enlarges the screen. Is there a way to turn this feature off and still use the track pad?

ALICESLOAN-LARAMORE, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

HP Envy 360 2-in-1 13.3"

1. HP Envy 360 2-in-1 13.3" - Similar Threads - Envy 360

2. Why My HP Printer Says Offline Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why My HP Printer Says Offline Windows 10?: Normally, your printer back at home or office could be offline due to a variety of reasons. It could be that your printer’s drivers that operate the printer for your computer could have become corrupt or outdated. Or, the cable that connects them both could be faulty and not...
  3. Dell Printer to HP printer Envy 4520

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dell Printer to HP printer Envy 4520: My HP printer Envy 4520 is not connected to my Dell Desktop. How do I proceed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-printer-to-hp-printer-envy-4520/cee0fc3f-698f-4157-81ab-62ee83e44891
  4. Where did Homegroup go? I have a HP Envy, paided $1,200 and Windows 10 doesn't seem to have...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where did Homegroup go? I have a HP Envy, paided $1,200 and Windows 10 doesn't seem to have...: Where's the Homegroup wizard. Control panel doesn't have a homegroup anything. Instructions and tutorials from microsoft don't match Windows 10 on my laptop. Is there a app to download? What going on?...
  5. Finger print scanner on hp envy

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Finger print scanner on hp envy: I have windows 10 and window hello installed. But when I set it up I didn't activate the fingerprint scanner it said I could do it later. Later, i went into the sign in section in setting and found that windows hello was activated. The option for the facial recognition was...
  6. Connection WiFi of my printer HP ENVY 5540 on my PC under windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Connection WiFi of my printer HP ENVY 5540 on my PC under windows 10: i can't find the code PIN of the routeur (4 or 8 numbers). Could you help me or give me the HP contact ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connection-wifi-of-my-printer-hp-envy-5540-on-my/d198c04b-92e2-4fc1-829e-c8865e9011b7"
  7. HP Envy 4500 printer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Envy 4500 printer: How do I turn on 'scan to computer' on my HP Envy4500 printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-4500-printer/9657bf71-6ec9-4a10-84aa-e93c88563b71
  8. How to Fix Hp Envy 7855 Printer offline

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to Fix Hp Envy 7855 Printer offline: *Mad I am facing hp printer offline problem from last 2 months . First time when offline problem arises i got it troubleshoot from technician but now i want this proper solution on my own. Please suggest me some instructions or manual to troubleshoot printer offline problem....
  9. Windows 10 Updates failing on HP ENVY-17

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Updates failing on HP ENVY-17: Hi, ALL attempts to install up-to-date windows 10 on a Laptop HP ENVY-17 have failed! The original windows have been working till Version 1709 Build 16299.611. From then each time the updates were applied automatically after download it failed to restart properly and...
  10. HP Envy 5660 printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Envy 5660 printer: I cannot print or set my 5660 as default printer. It will scan, but will not print. Says driver not available, but I have updated to "all products needed" via HP. One pop up says, need WIA driver. Not sure what that is....