Windows 10: HP Envy 4527 Not Printing Colour

Discus and support HP Envy 4527 Not Printing Colour in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an HP Pavilion Model 14-n055sa connected via wireless to an HP Envy 4527 printer. It will not print in colour. It is running the latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StephenColman, Jun 2, 2020.

1. HP Envy 4527 Not Printing Colour

I have an HP Pavilion Model 14-n055sa connected via wireless to an HP Envy 4527 printer. It will not print in colour. It is running the latest version of Windows 10 Home plus all the latest updates.

I have tried every solution posted in both the Microsoft forum and the HP forum. This includes:

- Uninstalling and reinstalling the the printer driver, both the HP and Windows versions. I followed the instructions to run printui.exe /s and removed the HP printer folder at the same time and removed all HP printer related software.

- Reinstalling Windows cleanly.

- Running Windows printer troubleshooter.

- Running HP Print and Scan Doctor.

Nothing works. When I print a test page from after reinstalling the drivers it comes out ok. However, when I print from an application it only prints in greyscale and the colour option is not shown in printer properties.

I had this problem on another PC and resolved it by following the various posts online. However, nothing has worked with this laptop.

I'm getting desperate! Can anyone help me please?

:)

StephenColman, Jun 2, 2020

2. Printing photos in colour

Up to now I have had no problems with printing photos in colour. But now they print in black and white, I have not altered any settings, how do I rectify the problem.

I am using Windows 10 and a HP Envy 4527

RaymondSmith164, Jun 2, 2020
  3. printing colour

I have windows 10 and my HP ENVY printer has just stopped printing colour. It prints in colour when printing a demo page etc and the ink levels are fine. The option to print colour on my PC has gone.

I have contacted HP support and we have uninstalled the printer and reinstalled which usually works. HP have told me to contact microsoft.

Please help

richardfletcher1, Jun 2, 2020
  4. HP Envy 4527 Not Printing Colour

printing colour

I have windows 10 and my HP ENVY printer has just stopped printing colour. It prints in colour when printing a demo page etc and the ink levels are fine. The option to print colour on my PC has gone.

I have contacted HP support and we have uninstalled the printer and reinstalled which they said usually works. It didnt so HP have told me to contact microsoft.

Please help

richardfletcher1, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

HP Envy 4527 Not Printing Colour

1. HP Envy 4527 Not Printing Colour - Similar Threads - Envy 4527 Printing

2. hp envy 5540 not printing in color

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hp envy 5540 not printing in color: My HP Envy 5540 has stopped printing in color. I have removed and re-installed the printer, but still can't print in color from my Windows 10 laptop. Incidentally, I can still print in color from my iPad. Any suggestions?...
  3. HP Printer 4527 will not print colour

HP Printer 4527 will not print colour: as whit previous readers my printer will not print colour windows 10 will print colour when copying and from my I Pad /phoneI have run trouble shooter which says ,no faults detectedI have checked that print updates are up to dateI have down loaded a new driver and rebooted...
  4. HP Envy 5540 not printing in colour

HP Envy 5540 not printing in colour: Microsoft IPP Class Driver. - sounds like this will resolve if i install this - where do get it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-5540-not-printing-in-colour/919b2bf1-1f5e-477c-85b7-d75c3bf0228f
  5. Printing card on HP Envy 7858

Printing card on HP Envy 7858: I used to print blue mountain greetings card with an Hp Photo 7525 printer with windows 10 and I want to print a blue mountain card with HP Envy 7858. It will only print everything on 1 side. Why won't it print on both sides of the card * Moved from IE8/other...
  6. PRINTING IN COLOUR FROM SURFACE GO USING HP ENVY 4527

PRINTING IN COLOUR FROM SURFACE GO USING HP ENVY 4527: HI my surface go won't print in colour from HP ENVY 4527 PRINTER -other devices can print colour. no preference for black and white or colour comes up to choose when choosing printing and can't see how to change in settings THANKS...
  7. HP Envy 4527 Attention Required

HP Envy 4527 Attention Required: I'm trying to print from my printer and it just won't work. I tried to do it wireless and with a cable. It says that attention is required what should I do? I work with Windows 10...
  8. HP Printer not printing in colour

HP Printer not printing in colour: I have recently updated Windows on a couple of laptop at home and now I've lost the ability to print in colour. I have tried to re-install the software and drivers however still no luck any help would be greatly appreciated. Mat...
  9. Finger print scanner on hp envy

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Finger print scanner on hp envy: I have windows 10 and window hello installed. But when I set it up I didn't activate the fingerprint scanner it said I could do it later. Later, i went into the sign in section in setting and found that windows hello was activated. The option for the facial recognition was...
  10. HP Envy 5540 unable to print

HP Envy 5540 unable to print: HP Envy 5540 unable to print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/hp-envy-5540-unable-to-print/133884a8-bd9b-48c4-ac88-42c606d48ef8