Windows 10: HP Envy 5014 All-in-One "Offline" and Not Scanning to Laptop via USB after Windows 11 Install

Discus and support HP Envy 5014 All-in-One "Offline" and Not Scanning to Laptop via USB after Windows 11 Install in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently installed Windows 11 on my laptop. Today, for the first time since installing Windows 11, I tried to SCAN something from my HP Envy 5014. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sweetfeet74, Jun 7, 2022.

1. HP Envy 5014 All-in-One "Offline" and Not Scanning to Laptop via USB after Windows 11 Install

I recently installed Windows 11 on my laptop. Today, for the first time since installing Windows 11, I tried to SCAN something from my HP Envy 5014. I have always connected it to my laptop via USB cable. I've done this for 3 yrs without any issues. Today it says "Printer Offline" despite the printer being turned on & connected to my laptop via USB. I tried unplugging the printer, turning it off, plugging it in to another port, even using different cabling, SEVERAL times. Every time I inserted the USB into my computer including the first time, I heard the electronic sound confirming the c

:)

Sweetfeet74, Jun 7, 2022
  2. Yaqub K Win User

HP Envy Laptop Battery not charging after Windows 10 installation

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I suggest you to un-install and re-install battery drivers from Device manager and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Batteries and right click on Batteries ACPI and click on Un-install.
    • Restart the computer and check.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to visit HP Envy website and check whether HP has released any firmware updates for Windows 10. If so, please go ahead and install them and check with the issue.

Yaqub K, Jun 7, 2022
  3. HP ENVY m4 Windows 8 Laptop Available for Pre-Order

Officially announced one month ago, the Windows 8-running ENVY m4 14-inch laptop from HP can now be found on pre-order, priced at $829.99. The m4 is 1.1 inches thick and features an LED-backlit (1366 x 768) display, a 2.2 GHz Core i7-3632QM processor, Intel HD graphics, 8 GB of RAM, a 1 TB hard drive, and a DVD writer.

HP's notebook also has a media card reader, an HD webcam, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, two USB 3.0 ports, stereo speakers and a subwoofer, Beats Audio, an HDMI output, and a 6-cell battery. The ENVY m4 is listed here.

HP Envy 5014 All-in-One "Offline" and Not Scanning to Laptop via USB after Windows 11 Install hp_envy_m4_01_thm.jpg

Source: Laptoping

Cristian_25H, Jun 7, 2022
  4. HP Envy 5014 All-in-One "Offline" and Not Scanning to Laptop via USB after Windows 11 Install

Turn on scan function in HP Envy laptop

I'm trying to get my HP Envy laptop to receive scans from an HP officejet 3830 printer and I get a Windows (WIA) scan error.

How do I turn on the scan mode in the laptop

JimGrisley, Jun 7, 2022
Thema:

HP Envy 5014 All-in-One "Offline" and Not Scanning to Laptop via USB after Windows 11 Install

1. HP Envy 5014 All-in-One "Offline" and Not Scanning to Laptop via USB after Windows 11 Install - Similar Threads - Envy 5014 Offline

2. Windows 11 HP Envy laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 HP Envy laptop: My Windows 11 HP laptop has a message telling me my "Comcast account is not up to date"? I've tried several fixes but no luck. I've seen fixes on Google for this problem with Windows 10 but not 11....
  3. Windows 11 HP Envy laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 HP Envy laptop: My Windows 11 HP laptop has a message telling me my "Comcast account is not up to date"? I've tried several fixes but no luck. I've seen fixes on Google for this problem with Windows 10 but not 11....
  4. HP ENVY 5640 not recognised via USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP ENVY 5640 not recognised via USB: I just bought a new desktop with Win11 operating system. My HP ENVY 5640 series printer is not recognized as being plugged in via USB. I have loaded the program disc and the scanning software will not load. I went to the HP website and downloaded their drivers. Now I have the...
  5. HP ENVY 5640 not recognised via USB

HP ENVY 5640 not recognised via USB: I just bought a new desktop with Win11 operating system. My HP ENVY 5640 series printer is not recognized as being plugged in via USB. I have loaded the program disc and the scanning software will not load. I went to the HP website and downloaded their drivers. Now I have the...
  6. HP Envy 5014 All-in-One "Offline" and Not Scanning to Laptop via USB after Windows 11 Install

HP Envy 5014 All-in-One "Offline" and Not Scanning to Laptop via USB after Windows 11 Install: I recently installed Windows 11 on my laptop. Today, for the first time since installing Windows 11, I tried to SCAN something from my HP Envy 5014. I have always connected it to my laptop via USB cable. I've done this for 3 yrs without any issues. Today it says "Printer...
  7. Microsoft laptops identify HP Envy printer as offline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft laptops identify HP Envy printer as offline: Both of our Windows 10 laptops have suddenly started to identify the HP Envy 4520 printer as offline when it is not. Our iphones still connect to the printer as normal.I've tried to uninstall then reinstall the printer a few times but when I try to print or scan it indicates...
  8. Microsoft laptops identify HP Envy printer as offline

Microsoft laptops identify HP Envy printer as offline: Both of our Windows 10 laptops have suddenly started to identify the HP Envy 4520 printer as offline when it is not. Our iphones still connect to the printer as normal.I've tried to uninstall then reinstall the printer a few times but when I try to print or scan it indicates...
  9. HP Printer Offline Support +1-844-802-7535

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    HP Printer Offline Support +1-844-802-7535: Having the expert assistance and guidance to have a proper setup of the printer is very necessary. That is why we have made our HP printer customer support number +1-844-802-7535 toll-free and available 24x7 for your services so that you can get any of your queries resolved...
  10. HP Envy 4520 Offline

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Envy 4520 Offline: HP Envy 4520 Offline +1-844-802-7535. Getting Problem with your HP Printer it demonstrate disconnected issue. We are Here to help you any kind of investigating HP printer disconnected issue. Our Technical group 24*7 Ready to settle your HP Printer disconnected issues.