Windows 10: HP Envy 5034 printer does not print anything in black

Discus and support HP Envy 5034 printer does not print anything in black in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My HP Envy 5034 will not print from computer or copy anything that is in black or grey. If I print a document from my laptop only the coloured part... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SueHaze, Dec 17, 2019.

1. SueHaze Win User

HP Envy 5034 printer does not print anything in black

My HP Envy 5034 will not print from computer or copy anything that is in black or grey. If I print a document from my laptop only the coloured part will print. I can copy or type anything in color and that is fine. My black cartridge is half full so surely I don't have to get a new one yet. Have cleaned cartridges, etc and done all the checks. Anyone have any clues.

:)

SueHaze, Dec 17, 2019
  2. SueHaze Win User

My HP Envy 5034 will not print from computer or copy anything that is in black or grey. If I print a document from my laptop only the coloured part will print. I can copy or type anything in color and that is fine. My black cartridge is half full
    so surely I don't have to get a new one yet. Have cleaned cartridges, etc and done all the checks. Anyone have any clues.

SueHaze, Jan 9, 2020
  3. My HP Envy printer is not printing in black ink.

My HP Envy 5530 printer is not printing in black ink.

LouSabater, Jan 9, 2020
  4. HP Envy 5034 printer does not print anything in black

HP Envy 5034 wireless printer

Please try the steps recommended below to uninstall printer software

Press Windows key + X, click Apps & Features or Programs and Features

Select your HP printer.

Select Uninstall.

Press Windows key + R, type control printers

Hit Enter

In the Devices and Printers window look for your HP Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose "Delete" or "Remove Device.”

Open up the run command with the "Windows Key + R" key combo.

Type printui.exe /s and click OK.

Click on Drivers tab.

Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.

Select OK.

Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.

Close Devices and Printers.

Proceed to reinstall the driver.

Andre Da Costa, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

1. HP Envy 5034 printer does not print anything in black - Similar Threads - Envy 5034 printer

2. my Hp envy 5055 does not print.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Hp envy 5055 does not print.: my Hp envy 5055 does not print. I have put in brand new ink cartridges. have updated software. it acts like it is printing but nothing is on the page when it comes out. does not print or copy...
  3. my Hp envy 5055 does not print.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my Hp envy 5055 does not print.: my Hp envy 5055 does not print. I have put in brand new ink cartridges. have updated software. it acts like it is printing but nothing is on the page when it comes out. does not print or copy...
  4. HP Envy Printer Will Not Print anything but test page

HP Envy Printer Will Not Print anything but test page: Regardless of app used, nothing but lousy test pages will print! I have TRIED the silly troubleshooter TOO MANY TIMES I have stopped and restarted the print spooler WHAT is needed to get this printer to work? Please help! In this time of ncovid19 things are crazy!...
  5. HP Envy 5034 Printer

HP Envy 5034 Printer: Always get answers from this community so hope you can help me again. I was helped by someone on the community who thought my printer was not printing was because the cartridge had dried up even though it did not show on screen. and he was correct. As this happened again...
  6. Printer does not print anything

Printer does not print anything: Hello. I am having printer issues. When I print from the first screen, a blank page is printed. However, when I print from the second screen, it works just fine. How can I make my computer either print properly from the first screen or print always from the second screen? I...
  7. HP Envy 5034 Printer not working

HP Envy 5034 Printer not working: Since my last Windows 10 update this month my printer all of a sudden will not print from the computer or just copy. It just comes out blank. I have run the troubleshooter, HP Smart and HP printing and scan doctor and they all say there is no problem. Really got me...
  8. HP Envy printer will not print from computer, but it does copy documents

HP Envy printer will not print from computer, but it does copy documents: HP Envy printer will not print from computer, but will copy documents. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-printer-will-not-print-from-computer-but/2d94cdb1-a8a7-4141-8560-e8a55b358342
  9. My HP Envy printer is not printing in black ink.

My HP Envy printer is not printing in black ink.: My HP Envy 5530 printer is not printing in black ink. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-envy-printer-is-not-printing-in-black-ink/aed18bd1-cb10-4fff-bcd5-91a37eac1f99
  10. HP Envy 5034 will not connect to my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Envy 5034 will not connect to my laptop: Have posted this problem before with the Microsoft community who have been so helpful. After Windows 10 did a R efresh update my HP Envy became an app and the printer details showed the connect and driver faded out. Charley in particular tried to help me but had to contact...