Windows 10: HP Envy 5034 Printer

Discus and support HP Envy 5034 Printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Always get answers from this community so hope you can help me again. I was helped by someone on the community who thought my printer was not printing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SueHaze, Feb 13, 2020.

1. SueHaze Win User

HP Envy 5034 Printer

Always get answers from this community so hope you can help me again. I was helped by someone on the community who thought my printer was not printing was because the cartridge had dried up even though it did not show on screen. and he was correct. As this happened again I don't use my printer much I got a new tricolor cartridge. Before that I had the message this time "Remove and reinstall indicated cartridge, making sure it is correctly installed. If message continues replace cartridge. I replaced cartridge, still did not work. Rang HP Support, told me to clean cartridges, etc. which I had already tried to do but cant do it with this message appearing. They did a remote and I cleaned it. They were not at all helpful, just told me to get new cartridge again. I felt it was not a new cartridge so unplugged the printer, after that I could print fine with both cartridges. Felt elated till today when I tried to print and the same message came up to get a new cartridge. I am tired of ringing HP, they don't want to know I feel. I hope someone here can help me again. Sorry for the long saga. Sue

:)

SueHaze, Feb 13, 2020

2. HP Envy 5034 wireless printer

Please try the steps recommended below to uninstall printer software

Press Windows key + X, click Apps & Features or Programs and Features

Select your HP printer.

Select Uninstall.

Press Windows key + R, type control printers

Hit Enter

In the Devices and Printers window look for your HP Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose "Delete" or "Remove Device.”

Open up the run command with the "Windows Key + R" key combo.

Type printui.exe /s and click OK.

Click on Drivers tab.

Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.

Select OK.

Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.

Close Devices and Printers.

Proceed to reinstall the driver.

Andre Da Costa, Feb 13, 2020
  3. SueHaze Win User
    HP Envy 5034 printer does not print anything in black

My HP Envy 5034 will not print from computer or copy anything that is in black or grey. If I print a document from my laptop only the coloured part will print. I can copy or type anything in color and that is fine. My black cartridge is half full
    so surely I don't have to get a new one yet. Have cleaned cartridges, etc and done all the checks. Anyone have any clues.

SueHaze, Feb 13, 2020
  4. SueHaze Win User

HP Envy 5034 Printer

HP Envy 5034 Printer

Since purchasing the above printer, I could not fax a document. Says I need to download the HP smart app which I have done, also downloaded fax and scan doctor and it says no trouble with my scans but everytime I try to scan it says to download the app
    . the message on the screenof my computer says no computer listed. Anyone help., thanks

SueHaze, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

HP Envy 5034 Printer

1. HP Envy 5034 Printer - Similar Threads - Envy 5034 Printer

2. HP Envy Printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Envy Printer: My HP printer is showing preparing to enter sleep mode and wont respond. How do I fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-printer/ce691871-1005-45ad-940c-a9016057385e
  3. HP Envy 5540 printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Envy 5540 printer: I have a new HP Envy x360 laptop and I just added an HP 5540 printer. This printer works fine with my other laptop The printer shows in my Printers and Scanners and shows as my default printer and the Test Page prints just fine. However when I try to print anything else the...
  4. HP Envy 5600 printer

HP Envy 5600 printer: My printer wasn't printing Magenta per the report so I put in a new cartridge. It printed a few pages fine with the new cartridge and then it stopped printing Cyan. what is the problem?...
  5. HP Envy 5034 printer does not print anything in black

HP Envy 5034 printer does not print anything in black: My HP Envy 5034 will not print from computer or copy anything that is in black or grey. If I print a document from my laptop only the coloured part will print. I can copy or type anything in color and that is fine. My black cartridge is half full so surely I don't have...
  6. HP Envy 5034 Printer not working

HP Envy 5034 Printer not working: Since my last Windows 10 update this month my printer all of a sudden will not print from the computer or just copy. It just comes out blank. I have run the troubleshooter, HP Smart and HP printing and scan doctor and they all say there is no problem. Really got me...
  7. HP Envy printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Envy printer: For some reason, suddenly I cannot print in colour from laptop, prints colour from pad but laptop, any suggestions. I have had printer for 2 years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-printer/0216a0cd-41e3-4c93-8530-d98865600657
  8. HP Envy 5034 will not connect to my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Envy 5034 will not connect to my laptop: Have posted this problem before with the Microsoft community who have been so helpful. After Windows 10 did a R efresh update my HP Envy became an app and the printer details showed the connect and driver faded out. Charley in particular tried to help me but had to contact...
  9. HP Envy 5660 printer

HP Envy 5660 printer: I cannot print or set my 5660 as default printer. It will scan, but will not print. Says driver not available, but I have updated to "all products needed" via HP. One pop up says, need WIA driver. Not sure what that is....
  10. Hp Envy 5530 printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hp Envy 5530 printer: Hi I had to get a new wireless router from Verizon fios. Today. Now can not get my wireless printer to connect to my windows 10 home 64bit I have tried to unplug the wireless router restart the computer but that does not work. The Blue wireless light keeps flashing. can...