Windows 10: HP Envy 6 WiFi Drops from 5 mins to 5 mins

Discus and support HP Envy 6 WiFi Drops from 5 mins to 5 mins in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi guys, My HP Envy 6 laptop's WiFi connection is dropping from around 5 mins to 5 mins. I have to reconnect it manually each time. I suspect this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DasunNirmitha, May 12, 2020.

1. HP Envy 6 WiFi Drops from 5 mins to 5 mins

Hi guys,

My HP Envy 6 laptop's WiFi connection is dropping from around 5 mins to 5 mins. I have to reconnect it manually each time.

I suspect this might be an outdated driver issue.

I'm aware Windows 10 isn't officially supported for my model and

there aren't any win10 network drivers mentioned for it on hp official site either.

I'm on an HP Envy 6 1012tx running Win10 Pro.

Broadcom 4313GN 802.11b/g/n 1x1 WiFi Adapter

Please help me fix this up guys I've literally been struggling for months to get this fixed.

Regards

Dasun

:)

DasunNirmitha, May 12, 2020
  2. Alex_S537 Win User

Internet connection drops 5 mins after starting Windows

Hi.

I have a Windows 10 desktop which I built my self 2 years ago, with no issues or problems at all until today.

My Internet connection drops 5 mins after starting windows, even less than 5 mins.

I've always used ethernet connection. I've tried these solutions:

• Disabling/enabling the network adapter.
    • Resetting the IP (with the command netsh int ip reset )
    • Deleting/removing the driver so that, after restarting, Windows 10 can install the driver again.
    • I even tried with two different wifi adapters, without sucess.
    • The wlan report shows "The network is disconnected because the user wants to establish a new connection", but I'm not sure what to do about this.

My PC has two operating systems (Windows 10 and Ubuntu). Ubuntu doesn't have any of those connectivity problems.

All other devices on my network work perfectly, so the problem must be on Windows. I haven't installed any update.

Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks.

Alex_S537, May 12, 2020
  3. Internet drops 5 min after boot

After a recent Windows 10 update (Sept ?), desktop Internet drops after 5-10 min of browsing, particularly after streaming video or downloading a file. Rebooting restores service although sometimes need 2 or more reboots. After reboot, internet will
    work without interruption. Checked for router update, non available. Turned off power management for networking. Help?

Michael_Campbell_PA, May 12, 2020
  4. zinou Win User

HP Envy 6 WiFi Drops from 5 mins to 5 mins

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

1. Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer à l'étape 2;
    2. Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

HP Envy 6 WiFi Drops from 5 mins to 5 mins [​IMG]

HP Envy 6 WiFi Drops from 5 mins to 5 mins [​IMG]

zinou, May 12, 2020
Thema:

HP Envy 6 WiFi Drops from 5 mins to 5 mins

1. HP Envy 6 WiFi Drops from 5 mins to 5 mins - Similar Threads - Envy WiFi Drops

2. Wifi 6 Laptop disconnects after 5-10 mins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi 6 Laptop disconnects after 5-10 mins: I have a new Laptop that have Wifi 6 adapter and disconnects from the wifi every 5-10 mins. Any resolutions ypu can provide? I already updated the wifi driver, uninstalled and reinstalled network adapter, Done Network reset, reboot and reset the router....
  3. Wifi 6 Laptop disconnects after 5-10 mins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi 6 Laptop disconnects after 5-10 mins: I have a new Laptop that have Wifi 6 adapter and disconnects from the wifi every 5-10 mins. Any resolutions ypu can provide? I already updated the wifi driver, uninstalled and reinstalled network adapter, Done Network reset, reboot and reset the router....
  4. 5-min DIN to ps/2 is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    5-min DIN to ps/2 is not working: Yes hey,I recently found my old DIN keyboard and decided I want to use it again. But when I got a 5-min to ps/2 adapter, specifically for keyboard, and plugged it in, it didn’t work. Rebooted, didn’t work. I didn’t even get power because none of the lights were working. I...
  5. Multiple BSOD every 5-20 mins.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD every 5-20 mins.: I am getting BSOD with different error like APC, Kernel Check, Page mismatch fltmgr.sys and more.Below is the minidump files. Can you tell me what is causing this.https://www.dropbox.com/s/l8ia16817rvyexu/Minidump.zip?dl=0...
  6. FiveM crash in 5 min?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FiveM crash in 5 min?: I play about 4 months on FiveM. Since last week my FiveM crashes after about an hour and then every 5 minutes. What could be the reason? I installed it completely new yesterday. FiveM crasht alle 5 minuten?
  7. Hotspot Mobile - Switch off in 5 min

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hotspot Mobile - Switch off in 5 min: After last Windows10's upgrade why hotspot mobile switch off in 5 minutes again without connected devices? Windows solved this problem in second-last upgrade, but it returns with last update Thank you...
  8. Internet connection drops 5 mins after starting Windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet connection drops 5 mins after starting Windows: Hi. I have a Windows 10 desktop which I built my self 2 years ago, with no issues or problems at all until today. My Internet connection drops 5 mins after starting windows, even less than 5 mins. I've always used ethernet connection. I've tried these solutions:...
  9. BSOD about every 5 mins

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD about every 5 mins: Getting bsod about every 5 mins and have to reboot to use for about 5 more mins. Pretty sure that it is MB related and hoping your tool will help diag the problem. The bsod happens with both my win 10 OSs after about the same time frame. 120335
  10. Stuck at splash screen for 5 mins

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck at splash screen for 5 mins: It's so weird before it was rare (stuck at splash screen glitch) i did the upgrade from win 7 to 10 and my system had random skips and black screens. Then my 120 ssd died but not before i could clone it and it did the same on the new ssd. So i tried a clean install and cured...