Windows 10: HP Envy Audio Malfunctioning (w/ Test Logs)

Discus and support HP Envy Audio Malfunctioning (w/ Test Logs) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I did all kinds of testings and updates of my system audio including troubleshooting my speaker and headphones. It all shows it's functioning properly.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JulianWilliams1, Mar 1, 2019.

1. HP Envy Audio Malfunctioning (w/ Test Logs)

I did all kinds of testings and updates of my system audio including troubleshooting my speaker and headphones. It all shows it's functioning properly. It's been a week since this happened, until I did a test by going through the shutdown process, pressing Esc to access the audio component test and this is the results

HP Envy Audio Malfunctioning (w/ Test Logs) fb1e635d-af0b-4a7e-859b-a0666f1d9c86?upload=true.jpg

:)

JulianWilliams1, Mar 1, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

HP Envy TouchSmart 4-1115dx NO TOUCH in Win10 /w SSD

HP ENVY TouchSmart Sleekbook 4-1115dx More Support Options | HP® Customer Support

See if you can run through these troubleshooting steps:

HP PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (WindowsÂ*10, 8) | HP® Customer Support

Step 1: Confirm the computer has a touch screen
    Step 2: Enable and reinstall the touch screen driver in Device Manager
    Step 3: Configure the touch display
    Step 4: Install Windows updates
    Step 5: Perform a touch screen diagnostic test in HP Hardware Diagnostics
    Step 6: Adjust the power management settings for your touch screen
    Step 7: Perform a hard reset (notebook PCs) or full shutdown and restart (All-in-One PCs)
    Step 8: Update the BIOS and graphics driver

zbook, Mar 1, 2019
  3. A-V Carl Win User
    HP ENVY audio

Any answers yet on no audio from speakers, jacks and internal microphone??? I have the HP ENVY 17t-3200 CTO the only way I can get audio in or out is with a USB to 3.5mm jack device. This problem started after the July 2016 win-10 update. I have tried
    all listed fixes nothing worked. Seem like thousands of people out there have some variation of of this problem.

A-V Carl, Mar 1, 2019
  4. KLund1 Win User

HP Envy Audio Malfunctioning (w/ Test Logs)

HP Envy TouchSmart 4-1115dx NO TOUCH in Win10 /w SSD

Thanks for the long reply! The effort is much appreciated!
    My responses in bold

Again many thanks.
    Any other thoughts or suggestions, from anyone??

KLund1, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

HP Envy Audio Malfunctioning (w/ Test Logs)

1. HP Envy Audio Malfunctioning (w/ Test Logs) - Similar Threads - Envy Audio Malfunctioning

2. No audio device installed on hp Envy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio device installed on hp Envy: I have a hp envy laptop . I updated to Windows 11 again after none of my apps would open. Now somehow my speaker icon has x thru it. I have troubleshooted and when I looked at the details it said Windows Audio and Windows Audio Endpoint Builder services must be running maybe...
  3. No audio device installed on hp Envy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio device installed on hp Envy: I have a hp envy laptop . I updated to Windows 11 again after none of my apps would open. Now somehow my speaker icon has x thru it. I have troubleshooted and when I looked at the details it said Windows Audio and Windows Audio Endpoint Builder services must be running maybe...
  4. audio completely out on hp envy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio completely out on hp envy: The sound on my brand new laptop HP Envy is not working. I purchased it today and it has never worked. I have done every single suggestion that Microsoft suggested, I watched multiple Youtube videos- there has been absolutely nothing that has helped me, I am about ready to...
  5. Audio missing in HP Envy

Audio missing in HP Envy: Lost Audio in Windows 10! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-missing-in-hp-envy/462c6980-fa56-49ac-8087-71b479869bf9
  6. HP ENVY

HP ENVY: Camera app is not working error message not attached, ive never had a problem with it until today cannot find under device manager! Also my voice recorder app is not working, I can hear music just fine but when I try to record my voice nothing is going through. I have tried...
  7. HP Envy Printer Will Not Print anything but test page

HP Envy Printer Will Not Print anything but test page: Regardless of app used, nothing but lousy test pages will print! I have TRIED the silly troubleshooter TOO MANY TIMES I have stopped and restarted the print spooler WHAT is needed to get this printer to work? Please help! In this time of ncovid19 things are crazy!...
  8. Windows 10 HP Laptop: Audio malfunction

Windows 10 HP Laptop: Audio malfunction: Last June, I replaced my 1TB hard disk after breaking it. I currently have 500GB hard disk. Several months soon after, my laptop's audio started to malfunction until today. I believe I've already tried literally all solutions, from updating my windows system to updating the...
  9. HP Envy TouchSmart 4-1115dx NO TOUCH in Win10 /w SSD

HP Envy TouchSmart 4-1115dx NO TOUCH in Win10 /w SSD: Hi, I have an HP Envy TouchSmart that was upgraded with a SSD, and Win 10 some time ago by my son. There is no recovery partition on the SSD. He just dropped in the SSD and reinstalled Win 10 from a USB. The OEM HDD is long gone. I remember long ago upgrading from 8.1 to 10...
  10. HP Envy TouchSmart 4-1115dx NO TOUCH in Win10 /w SSD

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Envy TouchSmart 4-1115dx NO TOUCH in Win10 /w SSD: Hi, I have an HP Envy TouchSmart that was upgraded with a SSD, and Win 10 some time ago by my son. There is no recovery partition on the SSD. He just dropped in the SSD and reinstalled Win 10 from a USB. The OEM HDD is long gone. I remember long ago upgrading from 8.1 to 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp envy touchsmart no audio reinstalled windows