Windows 10: HP envy Camera shutter doesn't work

Discus and support HP envy Camera shutter doesn't work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, My HP Envy x360 has a built in camera shutter that is connected to an on/off key on the keyboard. The problem is that my shutter is stuck in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mubeenariff, May 21, 2022.

1. HP envy Camera shutter doesn't work

Hello, My HP Envy x360 has a built in camera shutter that is connected to an on/off key on the keyboard. The problem is that my shutter is stuck in the ON position and won't go down despite me clicking the key and promoting its removal. The Laptop diagnostics and troubleshooting thinks the camera is fully operational and doesn't flag any issues. I have already tried updating drivers and what not. How do I solve this?

:)

mubeenariff, May 21, 2022
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

HP envy Camera shutter doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 21, 2022
  3. Camera N96 doesn´t work

Hello

When I press the camera button to take a picture the phone says. "Camera: the function doesn´t exits" in swedish "Kamera: Funktionen stöds inte."

And I can´t send mms either but the phone is set up properly. It´s like it missing softwear to work, i have no usb cable and the Nokia softwear updater seems to only work with the usb cable instead of bluetooth. I have reasently format the harddrive and
    there is a 64 mb memorycard in the phone.

any ideas?

lirum---01, May 21, 2022
  4. HP envy Camera shutter doesn't work

camera Carl Zeiss 12MP Nokia N8 doesn´t work

Hi Guys!!! I have a Problem with Nokia N8, the camera doesn´t work, I can open the camera software and runs fine, but does not display picture (black screen), it doesn´t displays imagen in video rec mode too, if I select second camera it works well. I've
    seen that Carl Zeiss camera lens does not open when I take a picture or rec video, can this be a problem in the firmware?

I bought Nokia N8 two weeks ago, and I didn´t do any test of camera until today, My big mistake!!! :smileymad:

cdelgado67, May 21, 2022
Thema:

HP envy Camera shutter doesn't work

1. HP envy Camera shutter doesn't work - Similar Threads - envy Camera shutter

2. HP ENVY Camera Has White Shutter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP ENVY Camera Has White Shutter: Hello I'm using this laptop: HP ENVY x360 Convertible 13m-bd0xxxOne day a white layer came on top of my camera there is something white blocking my camera physically on my laptop. This prevents my camera from showing anything, the camera is STILL found by the system it is not...
  3. HP ENVY Camera Has White Shutter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP ENVY Camera Has White Shutter: Hello I'm using this laptop: HP ENVY x360 Convertible 13m-bd0xxxOne day a white layer came on top of my camera there is something white blocking my camera physically on my laptop. This prevents my camera from showing anything, the camera is STILL found by the system it is not...
  4. HP envy Camera shutter doesn't work

HP envy Camera shutter doesn't work: Hello, My HP Envy x360 has a built in camera shutter that is connected to an on/off key on the keyboard. The problem is that my shutter is stuck in the ON position and won't go down despite me clicking the key and promoting its removal. The Laptop diagnostics and...
  5. Camera Issues HP Envy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera Issues HP Envy: My device cant locate the camera. it has been working fine for the past 2 months, and now the camera stopped working and isn't listed under devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-issues-hp-envy/705b78dd-9b2c-4a76-8766-5d94d514fc68
  6. Camera on HP Envy Convertible Not Working

Camera on HP Envy Convertible Not Working: Hello, I'm having some sort of issue on my laptop where when I open my camera app, a black screen appears. When I use other apps that use my camera, a loading screen appears and the camera does not open. I believe something is causing it to be shut off and make most of my...
  7. HP ENVY- Camera app is not working

HP ENVY- Camera app is not working: Camera app is not working error message not attached, ive never had a problem with it until today cannot find under device manager! Also my voice recorder app is not working, I can hear music just fine but when I try to record my voice nothing is going through. I have tried...
  8. Camera not working on hp Envy

Camera not working on hp Envy: I am not able to use my camera. I have searched for it and it just says it can't be found. Help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-working-on-hp-envy/faf7209e-2673-473c-9200-388843cdc836
  9. HP Envy camera not found

HP Envy camera not found: My HP ENvy Camera cannot be found. I haven't used it since the laptop was bought in on 26th December, 2019. I need help as I need it for online meetings in this era of self isolation and social distancing in the wake of COVID 19. * Moved from Mobile Devices...
  10. Camera is not working on my HP Envy x360

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Camera is not working on my HP Envy x360: I tried to participate with Zoom on my HP Envy but the camera did not activate, sound works but no video. What do I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-is-not-working-on-my-hp-envy-x360/a90b34f5-21f9-4759-9eb8-71af510d7530