Windows 10: HP Envy Desktop 750-624 STUCK ON BOOT SCREEN! I don't know what to do or how to even...

Discus and support HP Envy Desktop 750-624 STUCK ON BOOT SCREEN! I don't know what to do or how to even... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have not turned this PC on since the beginning of the pandemic 2020. I tried booting it up today no such luck its stuck on the hp logo screen with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gwen11_407, Oct 2, 2021.

1. HP Envy Desktop 750-624 STUCK ON BOOT SCREEN! I don't know what to do or how to even...

I have not turned this PC on since the beginning of the pandemic 2020. I tried booting it up today no such luck its stuck on the hp logo screen with a circle wheel of dots ... for over an hour tried powering it off and booting again I got the same result. I do not know how or why this happening. How can this be fixed?HP ENVY DesktopOS Edition Windows 10 Homei7 - 7700 processor16 GIG RAM / 1TB HARD DRIVEVersion 19034CE7444QKF

:)

gwen11_407, Oct 2, 2021

HP Envy 750-624

HP - ENVY Desktop - Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive + Intel Optane Memory

lakeside339, Oct 2, 2021
  3. HP Envy x360 with 1440p screen?

So I bought a refurb HP Envy x360 with the AMD FX 9800P and recently discovered I could set the screen resolution to 2560x1440 despite HP advertising this machine as only being capable of 1920x1080. Has anyone else bought one of these and found they could change the resolution to 1440P? I was thinking maybe since mine is a refurb that it was originally returned for some kind of screen issue and they replaced the screen with whatever they had lying around that day, which could well have been a screen meant for a Spectre, and not an Envy, since the Spectre does come with a 1440p screen. Would a mistake like this even be possible? It came in an Envy box and it says Envy everywhere on the laptop where it should say it. There is no external evidence that this might actually be a Spectre and not an Envy. So is this a fluke or all of these capable of displaying 1440p instead of being limited to 1080p as advertised?

sliderider, Oct 2, 2021
  4. HP Envy Desktop 750-624 STUCK ON BOOT SCREEN! I don't know what to do or how to even...

dorsetknob, Oct 2, 2021
Thema:

HP Envy Desktop 750-624 STUCK ON BOOT SCREEN! I don't know what to do or how to even...

1. HP Envy Desktop 750-624 STUCK ON BOOT SCREEN! I don't know what to do or how to even... - Similar Threads - Envy Desktop 750

2. I have a white screen and don't know what to do.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a white screen and don't know what to do.: I factory reset my PC without taking the necessary steps in case of any sort of corrupt files. After the reset was complete, I tried signing in, but it said "user profile cannot be found". I looked for a guide online to see what to do, so I booted into safe mode with...
  3. I have a white screen and don't know what to do.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a white screen and don't know what to do.: I factory reset my PC without taking the necessary steps in case of any sort of corrupt files. After the reset was complete, I tried signing in, but it said "user profile cannot be found". I looked for a guide online to see what to do, so I booted into safe mode with...
  4. I don't even know what to write

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't even know what to write: So recently I had these grey rectangles appear just on the desktop, they are about and eight the size of a desktop shortcut. This has happened multiple times a few months apart. There was no error message but my computer has crashed twice one time displaying a windows blue...
  5. I don't even know what to write

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't even know what to write: So recently I had these grey rectangles appear just on the desktop, they are about and eight the size of a desktop shortcut. This has happened multiple times a few months apart. There was no error message but my computer has crashed twice one time displaying a windows blue...
  6. I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know what to do: I messed around with the registry once I upgraded from win 7 pro to win 10 pro following the instructions of some youtube video WITHOUT BACKING UP. Basically it was just setting some values to 0 so that microsoft doesn't track my activity and overall make my computer faster....
  7. I don't even know what to call this

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I don't even know what to call this: So, I got the brand new Lenovo Legion 5i that just came out, but something weird is happening. Something happened and I had to reset my 'puter, but for some reason it's thinking my external drive is a system drive. I don't know how to change this. It's making changes to...
  8. Stuck on Automatic Repair issue, and I don't know what to do.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on Automatic Repair issue, and I don't know what to do.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Crystal_Prick_98 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jegt5o/stuck_on_automatic_repair_issue_and_i_dont_know/
  9. Something's doing something and I don't know what's causing it and I don't know what to do

Something's doing something and I don't know what's causing it and I don't know what to do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP9auO41B2g&feature=youtu.be Hey here's a video that shows what's going on. I tried updating what could be updated, I tried replugging both my mouse and keyboard, even tried switching to a different mouse, but the problem still comes back. I...
  10. I don't even know what's happening

I don't even know what's happening: So my microphone has been acting up lately. I have this thing called HP Support Assistant installed on my device and it's helpful. And one day when I was talking to my friends my friend told me, "Hey dude your mic is acting up again." I've had issues with this on another...