Windows 10: HP Envy Desktop Won't Restart

Discus and support HP Envy Desktop Won't Restart in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I recently bought a newly desktop HP ENVY Desktop in less than a month ago. My issue is when i restart the computer. In the beginning, i was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TristianTriannaStiles, Apr 7, 2020.

1. HP Envy Desktop Won't Restart

Hello,

I recently bought a newly desktop HP ENVY Desktop in less than a month ago. My issue is when i restart the computer. In the beginning, i was able to restart very quickly in fact without any issues. Then on my last restart, my desktop icons were small. About a week or two later, i had to do a restart due to one of the applications i use for work was slow. I restarted it and although the tower was on and looked like it restarted, my screens stayed off. It was black. Nothing came on. So i had to press and hold the power button on the tower and turn it back on and it works through that. Shut down works but, the restart is an issue.

Can you please advise how i need to proceed in this case?

Thanks in advance!

Trianna

:)

TristianTriannaStiles, Apr 7, 2020
  2. alilpup13 Win User

need help getting into my hp envy password and it won't let

I need help getting into a hp envy sleekbook as I forgot my password and I can't access my computer. .and suggestions

alilpup13, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    HP Envy Laptop Battery not charging after Windows 10 installation

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I suggest you to un-install and re-install battery drivers from Device manager and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Batteries and right click on Batteries ACPI and click on Un-install.
    • Restart the computer and check.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to visit HP Envy website and check whether HP has released any firmware updates for Windows 10. If so, please go ahead and install them and check with the issue.

Yaqub K, Apr 7, 2020
  4. HP Envy Desktop Won't Restart

dorsetknob, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

HP Envy Desktop Won't Restart

1. HP Envy Desktop Won't Restart - Similar Threads - Envy Desktop Won't

2. HP Envy x360 Randomly Restarts and BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Envy x360 Randomly Restarts and BSOD: Hi, over the past year I've had a problem with my HP Envy x360 where it will randomly crash and restart, or will crash and show me the BSOD will error codes such as system service exception, irql_not_less_or_equal. These issues only started occurring after my laptop hinge...
  3. HP Envy x360 Randomly Restarts and BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Envy x360 Randomly Restarts and BSOD: Hi, over the past year I've had a problem with my HP Envy x360 where it will randomly crash and restart, or will crash and show me the BSOD will error codes such as system service exception, irql_not_less_or_equal. These issues only started occurring after my laptop hinge...
  4. HP Envy x360 Randomly Restarts and BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. HP ENVY laptop wont shutdown/restart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HP ENVY laptop wont shutdown/restart: this is driving me nuts, but recently my computer will not shutdown. i get the normal shutdown screen, then my display goes black but the light on the power button never goes out. it will force shutdown if i hold down the power button. tried to restart instead and it just...
  6. Mute button on HP Envy won't turn off

Mute button on HP Envy won't turn off: I have a windows computer that very recently June 22nd, 2020 the mute button won't turn off. I tried removing the key, but it wouldn't work. I also thought that maybe it was because my computer had too many files, so I deleted many of them, but it still wouldn't work. Is...
  7. HP ENVY

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP ENVY: Camera app is not working error message not attached, ive never had a problem with it until today cannot find under device manager! Also my voice recorder app is not working, I can hear music just fine but when I try to record my voice nothing is going through. I have tried...
  8. hp envy laptop won't power on after update

hp envy laptop won't power on after update: My company hp envy laptop wont power on at all after the last windows 10 update. Have done all the suggestions. Checked power cord, held power button in for 15 seconds(several times). Laptop was updating and taking forever. Went to bed when it was at 27%. Kept it plugged...
  9. HP Envy 4520 Offline

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Envy 4520 Offline: HP Envy 4520 Offline +1-844-802-7535. Getting Problem with your HP Printer it demonstrate disconnected issue. We are Here to help you any kind of investigating HP printer disconnected issue. Our Technical group 24*7 Ready to settle your HP Printer disconnected issues.
  10. HP Envy 5530 Printer Software won't install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Envy 5530 Printer Software won't install: I can't use my printer after I upgraded to Windows 10. My HP Envy 5530 printer is not shown in the printers and drivers in my control panel. I tried to add my printer in the control panel. It searched the network for my printer and they found it. I click on my HP printer on...