Windows 10: HP Envy dv6 cursor spin busy

Discus and support HP Envy dv6 cursor spin busy in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a HP Envy DV6, less then a year old with 10 GB RAM, upgraded from 8.1 to 10. Every time it boots up, the pointer turns and spins busy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TheDJZodiac, Aug 16, 2015.

1. HP Envy dv6 cursor spin busy

I have a HP Envy DV6, less then a year old with 10 GB RAM, upgraded from 8.1 to 10. Every time it boots up, the pointer turns and spins busy constantly. Is there a known issue as this did NOT happen ever with 8 or 8.1. And if so, is there a workaround/fix?

:)

TheDJZodiac, Aug 16, 2015

2. Windows 10 - Busy wheel flashing next to cursor

I to had the busy circle flashing next to the cursor after updating to Windows 10. I went to "Device Manager" and tried to update the device driver for the Validity Sensor (fingerprint reader). It said the driver was up to date so I disabled the device
    and rebooted. That fixed my problem. I have an HP Envy dv6.

LeoNiemann, Aug 16, 2015
  3. Blinking busy cursor in Windows 10

This didn't help. I have a blinking circle next to my cursor and nothing seems to work right. I switched from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and have an HP Envy dv6.

DennisDoyle_623, Aug 16, 2015
Thema:

HP Envy dv6 cursor spin busy

1. HP Envy dv6 cursor spin busy - Similar Threads - Envy dv6 cursor

2. HP Envy x360 Notebook showing blank screen with cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Envy x360 Notebook showing blank screen with cursor: Dear Sir/ Madam, I had purchased HP ENVY x360 Notebook 15m- ed0xxx about one month back. The performance of the notebook was OK till now. But yesterday the notebook did not start Windows 10 and showed a blank screen with cursor. I ran the hardware tests on the notebook...
  3. No option to switch on bluetooth on HP DV6

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No option to switch on bluetooth on HP DV6: HP DV6 Product# LQ459PA#ACJ I am not being able to see option to switch on bluetooth on my windows 10 PC. I can see bluetooth in device manager but there is no bluetooth adapter in network adapter tab. Can't find HP drivers on the website. Please help [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  4. HP ENVY

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP ENVY: Camera app is not working error message not attached, ive never had a problem with it until today cannot find under device manager! Also my voice recorder app is not working, I can hear music just fine but when I try to record my voice nothing is going through. I have tried...
  5. Microphone is not working for HP dv6 notebook -

Microphone is not working for HP dv6 notebook -: Microphone is not working in my HP dv6 Notebook with Win10 OS. Windows Audio End Point is not running. Problem with loading the driver. Have uninstalled and reinstalled with no success. Any help much appreciated>...
  6. Windows 10 Compatibility for HP DV6?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Compatibility for HP DV6?: Windows 10 Compatibility for HP DV6? ========================================== Thanks for replies to my postings. My HP Pavillion dv6-2066dx AMD processor came with OEM installed Win 7 and AMD processor. As Microsoft stopped Win 7 updates, I am thinking of getting to win...
  7. HP Envy cursor disappeared touchpad not working

HP Envy cursor disappeared touchpad not working: no battery on back... tried using fn keys and rebooting to no avail, but what worked was pressing the power button on the left side of the laptop at the same time as/along with the sound/mute button on the right side of the laptop makes it power off by force rather than by...
  8. Spinning cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spinning cursor: ok so untelated to many others with a similar issue. I restored my pc, everything was fine, but when i sign in and get to my windows home screen the home screen has a spinning blue circle with NO mouse cursor, just a spinning circle, and it only affects the home screen, i can...
  9. Blackscreen with spinning cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blackscreen with spinning cursor: I was just watching anime online then suddenly my laptop's screen blacks out with its loading cursor spinning also freezes the screen for some reason i couldn't do a thing ctlr+alt+del didn't even work so i force shutdown my laptop. I also tried to start it once again then...
  10. Cursor with spinning circle.....

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cursor with spinning circle.....: After the Fall Creators Update, all three of my systems have suffered from the dreaded "Cursor and Spinning Circle". Two of my systems have locked up completely. Thank God for my imaging program that allowed me to restore these systems to working order. BUT, this keeps...