Windows 10: HP Envy dv6 cursor spin busy

Discus and support HP Envy dv6 cursor spin busy in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a HP Envy DV6, less then a year old with 10 GB RAM, upgraded from 8.1 to 10. Every time it boots up, the pointer turns and spins busy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TheDJZodiac, Aug 16, 2015.

1. HP Envy dv6 cursor spin busy

I have a HP Envy DV6, less then a year old with 10 GB RAM, upgraded from 8.1 to 10. Every time it boots up, the pointer turns and spins busy constantly. Is there a known issue as this did NOT happen ever with 8 or 8.1. And if so, is there a workaround/fix?

:)

TheDJZodiac, Aug 16, 2015

2. Windows 10 - Busy wheel flashing next to cursor

I to had the busy circle flashing next to the cursor after updating to Windows 10. I went to "Device Manager" and tried to update the device driver for the Validity Sensor (fingerprint reader). It said the driver was up to date so I disabled the device
    and rebooted. That fixed my problem. I have an HP Envy dv6.

LeoNiemann, Aug 16, 2015
  3. Blinking busy cursor in Windows 10

This didn't help. I have a blinking circle next to my cursor and nothing seems to work right. I switched from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and have an HP Envy dv6.

DennisDoyle_623, Aug 16, 2015
Thema:

HP Envy dv6 cursor spin busy

1. HP Envy dv6 cursor spin busy - Similar Threads - Envy dv6 cursor

2. HP Envy printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Envy printer: For some reason, suddenly I cannot print in colour from laptop, prints colour from pad but laptop, any suggestions. I have had printer for 2 years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-printer/0216a0cd-41e3-4c93-8530-d98865600657
  3. HP Envy cursor disappeared touchpad not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Envy cursor disappeared touchpad not working: no battery on back... tried using fn keys and rebooting to no avail, but what worked was pressing the power button on the left side of the laptop at the same time as/along with the sound/mute button on the right side of the laptop makes it power off by force rather than by...
  4. HP Envy 4520 Offline

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Envy 4520 Offline: HP Envy 4520 Offline +1-844-802-7535. Getting Problem with your HP Printer it demonstrate disconnected issue. We are Here to help you any kind of investigating HP printer disconnected issue. Our Technical group 24*7 Ready to settle your HP Printer disconnected issues.
  5. HP cursor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP cursor: My cursor can only be seen in word but not within my online school, an exception is the icon areas. Not sure what is going on. Do I need updates or reboots? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-cursor/1ac1a4b4-29c4-4785-83ff-d4067861755e
  6. Cursor always busy

Cursor always busy: So my Pc was running slow and i decided to reset it.Once i came back everything was fine i was able to log in but my cursor is constatly busy and i cant click on anything. PLEASE HELP My pc is a prebuilt alienware aurora...
  7. Spinning cursor

Spinning cursor: ok so untelated to many others with a similar issue. I restored my pc, everything was fine, but when i sign in and get to my windows home screen the home screen has a spinning blue circle with NO mouse cursor, just a spinning circle, and it only affects the home screen, i can...
  8. Blackscreen with spinning cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blackscreen with spinning cursor: I was just watching anime online then suddenly my laptop's screen blacks out with its loading cursor spinning also freezes the screen for some reason i couldn't do a thing ctlr+alt+del didn't even work so i force shutdown my laptop. I also tried to start it once again then...
  9. Cursor with spinning circle.....

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cursor with spinning circle.....: After the Fall Creators Update, all three of my systems have suffered from the dreaded "Cursor and Spinning Circle". Two of my systems have locked up completely. Thank God for my imaging program that allowed me to restore these systems to working order. BUT, this keeps...
  10. BSOD - HP Envy hal.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - HP Envy hal.dll: I've had frequent BSODs for over 2.5 years spanning Windows 8, 8.1, and 10. Hardware diagnostics have showed no failures. The machine has been to repair 3 times with only the HDD replaced, which did not fix the problem. I have restored to factory settings at least 8 times...