Windows 10: Hp Envy fingerprint reader stopped working after Win 10 Update

Discus and support Hp Envy fingerprint reader stopped working after Win 10 Update in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; After the last Win 10 Pro update my HP Envy laptop fingerprint reader stopped working.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by HalMarston, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Hp Envy fingerprint reader stopped working after Win 10 Update

After the last Win 10 Pro update my HP Envy laptop fingerprint reader stopped working.

:)

HalMarston, Feb 8, 2020

2. Will Windows Hello provide support for HP EliteBook 2760p fingerprint reader?

Did you try your fingerprint reader with Windows 10?

I have a 3 1/2 year old HP Envy 17t with a fingerprint reader and it works just fine with the Windows 10 supplied drivers.

IJustHelping, Feb 8, 2020
  3. Dr timm Win User
    hp fingerprint reader for win7 had to unload to install win10.. now there are no drivers to make fingerprint reader work

I need drivers for hp fingerprint reader for win 10.

hp doesn't have win 10 drivers yet

Dr timm, Feb 8, 2020
  4. Hp Envy fingerprint reader stopped working after Win 10 Update

Fingerprint Reader Sign-in not working after Windows 10 upgrade

I had the same problem with HP Envy and I removed HP SimplePass Identity Protection Software and that fixed the problem.

Validity Fingerprint sensor and HP SimplePass Identity Protection running at the same time… causes BIG PROBLEMS… not any more.

Windows 10 Professional (x64) (build 14393)

Hewlett-Packard HP ENVY 15 Notebook PC

Stan.

StanOfSaxons, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

Hp Envy fingerprint reader stopped working after Win 10 Update

1. Hp Envy fingerprint reader stopped working after Win 10 Update - Similar Threads - Envy fingerprint reader

2. Fingerprint reader stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fingerprint reader stopped working: Hello,My Lenovo 13s-IML product number 20RR0003IX, bios version CQCN41WW was updated to Windows 11 more than 1 year ago.Since the update some devices camera and fingerprint reader started having some issues from time to time, especially after some windows update: fingerprint...
  3. Fingerprint reader stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fingerprint reader stopped working: Hello,My Lenovo 13s-IML product number 20RR0003IX, bios version CQCN41WW was updated to Windows 11 more than 1 year ago.Since the update some devices camera and fingerprint reader started having some issues from time to time, especially after some windows update: fingerprint...
  4. Fingerprint reader not working after windows update.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Fingerprint reader not working after windows update.: My windows was recently updated and after which fingerprint reader stopped working. "We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello fingerprint." I tried updating the driver from the device manager but it says the best driver for this is already...
  5. HP Envy Laptop Fingerprint Reader Not Working After Windows 10 Reinstall That Has Windows Hello

HP Envy Laptop Fingerprint Reader Not Working After Windows 10 Reinstall That Has Windows Hello: After a Windows user file corruption that occurred following a Windows 10 update in October, I did a reset and then update to Windows 10. This model was originally Windows 8. Since then, my HP Envy fingerprint reader stopped working despite many attempts via Windows Hello...
  6. Fingerprint reader on HP laptop not working

Fingerprint reader on HP laptop not working: So I opened my laptop and the fingerprint reader doesn't work.I went to settings and removed it and set it up again and when I place my finger it doesn't do anything....
  7. HP 440 G2 - fingerprint reader stopped reading/detecting fingerprint after window 10 pro...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP 440 G2 - fingerprint reader stopped reading/detecting fingerprint after window 10 pro...: Hi, I got my windows updates for Win 10 pro Version 2004 and today allowed the install of drivers pending to be installed. After allowing the restart required to complete the install, the fingerprint reader is not working any more. The sensor detects touch/swipe at the...
  8. HP ENVY Fingerprint scanner not working after newest Win10 update

HP ENVY Fingerprint scanner not working after newest Win10 update: I have never had any problems with my fingerprint scanner until this update with "Windows Hello". Usually on start up I can just swipe my finger across the scanner and boom, I'm logged in. Now it doesn't do anything at all. I tried going into my account settings to configure...
  9. Fingerprint reader stopped working DELL

Fingerprint reader stopped working DELL: HI! My fingerprint reader suddenly stopped working today and it displays in the settings suddenly that it isn't an available option for this computer. My laptop's fairly new and the reader was perfectly working yesterday. Please help, thanks!...
  10. Fingerprint reader not working after Windows updates

Fingerprint reader not working after Windows updates: Hi, I have a Lenovo Yoga C930-131KB laptop (Type 81C4), and the recent update disabled my fingerprint reader. I've tried reinstalling the drivers, and manually updating the drivers from the Lenovo website. No luck. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance. ***Original...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fingerprint sensor stops working win 10update