Windows 10: Hp Envy Laptop shuts down unexpectedly.

Discus and support Hp Envy Laptop shuts down unexpectedly. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; G'day guys, My envy Laptop shuts down unexpectedly and then immediately restarts. It has occurred around 4 times over the last 2 months mainly while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by michaelTempleton1, May 2, 2020.

1. Hp Envy Laptop shuts down unexpectedly.

G'day guys,

My envy Laptop shuts down unexpectedly and then immediately restarts. It has occurred around 4 times over the last 2 months mainly while I'm watching online lectures.

My problem is I have online exams and if the Laptop shuts down during one of these the exam is closed and no new attempts allowed, for myself failure of the subject.

Each time it shuts down I have had the charging lead connected and the battery between 40-60% charged.

It comes up with a blue screen that has something about insufficient…… but its gone to fast to read it. I really need this sorted as I cant afford to be failing my degree because of a computer glitch.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers, Mick.

:)

michaelTempleton1, May 2, 2020
  2. xarzu Win User

My new Vista computer sometimes unexpectedly shuts off. Any suggestions?

My new Vista computer sometimes unexpectedly shuts off. Any suggestions?

xarzu, May 2, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    HP Envy Laptop Battery not charging after Windows 10 installation

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I suggest you to un-install and re-install battery drivers from Device manager and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Batteries and right click on Batteries ACPI and click on Un-install.
    • Restart the computer and check.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to visit HP Envy website and check whether HP has released any firmware updates for Windows 10. If so, please go ahead and install them and check with the issue.

Yaqub K, May 2, 2020
  4. Hp Envy Laptop shuts down unexpectedly.

HP ENVY m4 Windows 8 Laptop Available for Pre-Order

Officially announced one month ago, the Windows 8-running ENVY m4 14-inch laptop from HP can now be found on pre-order, priced at $829.99. The m4 is 1.1 inches thick and features an LED-backlit (1366 x 768) display, a 2.2 GHz Core i7-3632QM processor, Intel HD graphics, 8 GB of RAM, a 1 TB hard drive, and a DVD writer.

HP's notebook also has a media card reader, an HD webcam, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, two USB 3.0 ports, stereo speakers and a subwoofer, Beats Audio, an HDMI output, and a 6-cell battery. The ENVY m4 is listed here.

Hp Envy Laptop shuts down unexpectedly. hp_envy_m4_01_thm.jpg

Source: Laptoping

Cristian_25H, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Hp Envy Laptop shuts down unexpectedly.

1. Hp Envy Laptop shuts down unexpectedly. - Similar Threads - Envy Laptop shuts

2. BSOD - HP Envy SleekBook Shutting Down and stalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - HP Envy SleekBook Shutting Down and stalling: Hello there, I have a HP Envy SleekBook m6-k010dx laptop. As of a couple months ago, my laptop would randomly shut down once it hits 50% on the laptop. However, when the laptop is turned on and plugged in, the entire laptop stalls and doesn't boot up properly. I've done...
  3. BSOD - HP Envy SleekBook Shutting Down and stalling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - HP Envy SleekBook Shutting Down and stalling: Hello there, I have a HP Envy SleekBook m6-k010dx laptop. As of a couple months ago, my laptop would randomly shut down once it hits 50% on the laptop. However, when the laptop is turned on and plugged in, the entire laptop stalls and doesn't boot up properly. I've done...
  4. BSOD - HP Envy SleekBook Shutting Down and stalling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. HP Omen 25L unexpected shut downs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Omen 25L unexpected shut downs: So I have this prebuilt HP Omen 25L that seems to shut down for no apparent reason at high load on demanding games or OCCT.I have checked the temps everything is within reason, tried a new higher wattage PSU, tried underclocking the GPU, tried a single stick of ram, tried...
  6. HP Omen 25L unexpected shut downs

HP Omen 25L unexpected shut downs: So I have this prebuilt HP Omen 25L that seems to shut down for no apparent reason at high load on demanding games or OCCT.I have checked the temps everything is within reason, tried a new higher wattage PSU, tried underclocking the GPU, tried a single stick of ram, tried...
  7. Shut down unexpectedly.

Shut down unexpectedly.: Please help.I don't know when was the first time this problem occur but here it is. The previous system shutdown at 11:22:44 PM on ‎30/‎3/‎2022 was unexpected.The previous system shutdown at 1:15:00 AM on ‎3/‎4/‎2022 was unexpected.The previous system shutdown at 2:17:00 AM...
  8. My laptops shuts down unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Support
    My laptops shuts down unexpectedly: hi, I have a problem with my laptop (Hp ProBook 6570b) which switches off unexpectedly. I know there is a problem going on with the battery (very low capacity) and I have already ordered a new one! It's battery that makes this problem? (I've checked temperature for...
  9. Asus laptop shutting down unexpectedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus laptop shutting down unexpectedly: Hi, I am running windows 10 Enterprise version 1909 processor: AMD FX-7600P Radeon R7, 12 Compute Cores 4C+8G 2.70GHz Installed RAM: 8.00 GB My Asus laptop shuts down by itself while I am using it and it is not always because of overheating problems. When I check...
  10. My laptop is shutting down unexpectedly.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop is shutting down unexpectedly.: My laptop is shutting down unexpectedly. I saw log in Even Viewer which I am attaching... Please tell me the cause for the shut down Log Name: System Source: EventLog Date: 09-06-2020 23:52:26 Event ID: 6008 Task Category: None Level:...