Windows 10: HP Envy Laptop -

Discus and support HP Envy Laptop - in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I TURNOFF the Touchpad?? HP Envy laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-laptop/c37915bf-15bf-4f00-bd1a-8d6f60b2728f Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by OKSunshine, Dec 3, 2019.

1. HP Envy Laptop -

How do I TURNOFF the Touchpad?? HP Envy laptop.

:)

OKSunshine, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

HP Envy Laptop Battery not charging after Windows 10 installation

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I suggest you to un-install and re-install battery drivers from Device manager and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Batteries and right click on Batteries ACPI and click on Un-install.
    • Restart the computer and check.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to visit HP Envy website and check whether HP has released any firmware updates for Windows 10. If so, please go ahead and install them and check with the issue.

Yaqub K, Dec 3, 2019
  3. HP ENVY m4 Windows 8 Laptop Available for Pre-Order

Officially announced one month ago, the Windows 8-running ENVY m4 14-inch laptop from HP can now be found on pre-order, priced at $829.99. The m4 is 1.1 inches thick and features an LED-backlit (1366 x 768) display, a 2.2 GHz Core i7-3632QM processor, Intel HD graphics, 8 GB of RAM, a 1 TB hard drive, and a DVD writer.

HP's notebook also has a media card reader, an HD webcam, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, two USB 3.0 ports, stereo speakers and a subwoofer, Beats Audio, an HDMI output, and a 6-cell battery. The ENVY m4 is listed here.

HP Envy Laptop - hp_envy_m4_01_thm.jpg

Source: Laptoping

Cristian_25H, Dec 3, 2019
  4. alilpup13 Win User

HP Envy Laptop -

need help getting into my hp envy password and it won't let

I need help getting into a hp envy sleekbook as I forgot my password and I can't access my computer. .and suggestions

alilpup13, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

HP Envy Laptop -

1. HP Envy Laptop - - Similar Threads - Envy Laptop

2. HP 6968 Printer wont install on HP Envy but will on ACER laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP 6968 Printer wont install on HP Envy but will on ACER laptop: My HP 6968 stopped printing from my HP Envy 700-310 desktop. I tried to reinstall, but it would not. I followed a couple of the suggestions in the HP Community. Still no printing. When I was trying to install it, did put the printer in Bluetooth and Other devices, but not...
  3. Can't connect 4TB Seagate External HD to Windows 10 HP Envy laptop

Can't connect 4TB Seagate External HD to Windows 10 HP Envy laptop: Hello! I recently purchased an HP Envy x360 laptop and tried to connect my Seagate 4TB Hard Drive. While it connects and I can see that there's a drive connected when I go into the drives menu, it doesn't list the name of the drive nor can I see what's inside it. All the...
  4. keyboard on my laptop will not type anything it is a HP ENVY TOUCHSMART M6 SLEEKBOOK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard on my laptop will not type anything it is a HP ENVY TOUCHSMART M6 SLEEKBOOK: CAN THIS BE FIXED OR DO I NEED A NEW COMPUTER? ANY HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED THANK YOU GARY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-on-my-laptop-will-not-type-anything-it-is/7362847d-545d-416d-adf5-732fade6198e
  5. hp envy laptop won't power on after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hp envy laptop won't power on after update: My company hp envy laptop wont power on at all after the last windows 10 update. Have done all the suggestions. Checked power cord, held power button in for 15 seconds(several times). Laptop was updating and taking forever. Went to bed when it was at 27%. Kept it plugged...
  6. new HP Envy 360 windows 10 laptop

new HP Envy 360 windows 10 laptop: and the numbers keys on the right side of the keyboard have never worked. Is this normal for this new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-hp-envy-360-windows-10-laptop/3f3d374d-d510-4584-8121-86a735a308e2
  7. HP envy x360 laptop. Onedrive did a major upgrade on Friday and when laptop tirned itself...

HP envy x360 laptop. Onedrive did a major upgrade on Friday and when laptop tirned itself...: HP envy x360 laptop. Onedrive did a major upgrade on Friday and when laptop tirned itself back on, there was no wifi and no sound. air plane mode is locked on (greyed out). no option to select network drivers. have tried to connect with ethernet but it is not letting me...
  8. Battery Icon gone from Taskbar on Win10, HP Envy Laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery Icon gone from Taskbar on Win10, HP Envy Laptop: This happened sometime recently, a few weeks ago. The battery icon just simply disappeared from my taskbar, and the settings to make it appear do not change this. I looked at the following: Under Settings->Battery, it says, "no notifications for battery life right now"...
  9. My HP ENVY Laptop Touch Screen not functioning. its not in the list in HID Complaint Device...

My HP ENVY Laptop Touch Screen not functioning. its not in the list in HID Complaint Device...: Dear All, My HP ENVY Laptop Touch Screen not functioning. its not in the list in HID Complaint Device category also. I have failed to recover my Touch Screen function. HP Support team also failed to solve my this problem. But two days ago, it was running well. I Reset...
  10. HP Envy 5034 will not connect to my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Envy 5034 will not connect to my laptop: Have posted this problem before with the Microsoft community who have been so helpful. After Windows 10 did a R efresh update my HP Envy became an app and the printer details showed the connect and driver faded out. Charley in particular tried to help me but had to contact...