Windows 10: HP ENVY Photo 7134 gone off line

Discus and support HP ENVY Photo 7134 gone off line in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi My printer has gone off line, how can I get it back on line please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JeanGreenhalgh, Mar 16, 2019.

1. HP ENVY Photo 7134 gone off line

Hi

My printer has gone off line, how can I get it back on line please

:)

JeanGreenhalgh, Mar 16, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

HP Envy Laptop Battery not charging after Windows 10 installation

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I suggest you to un-install and re-install battery drivers from Device manager and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Batteries and right click on Batteries ACPI and click on Un-install.
    • Restart the computer and check.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to visit HP Envy website and check whether HP has released any firmware updates for Windows 10. If so, please go ahead and install them and check with the issue.

Yaqub K, Mar 16, 2019
  3. alilpup13 Win User
    need help getting into my hp envy password and it won't let

I need help getting into a hp envy sleekbook as I forgot my password and I can't access my computer. .and suggestions

alilpup13, Mar 16, 2019
  4. HP ENVY Photo 7134 gone off line

HP Redefines the Premium Notebook PC with ENVY

Yeah, but HP owns Voodoo just like Toyota owns Lexus. Toyota, like HP would not make a Luxury item to rival their own brands current line. I see your point, but Voodoo the company is dead. It is now just a name brand of HP and Envy is just another product line. Like the title states, they are not ruining Envy, they are redefining what it means.

TheLaughingMan, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

HP ENVY Photo 7134 gone off line

1. HP ENVY Photo 7134 gone off line - Similar Threads - ENVY Photo 7134

2. I have a new HP Envy x360 computer and a new HP Envy Photo 6255 printer and cannot print a...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a new HP Envy x360 computer and a new HP Envy Photo 6255 printer and cannot print a...: need assistance, please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-new-hp-envy-x360-computer-and-a-new-hp/ddc46d89-103b-49b0-9155-75a4d7121d68
  3. New HP Elite line, ZBook, HP ENVY Wood Series and more at Computex

in Windows 10 News
    New HP Elite line, ZBook, HP ENVY Wood Series and more at Computex: At Computex in Taipei, Taiwan, HP introduced new additions to its Personal Systems portfolio targeted at enabling more intuitive experiences across work and life. [ATTACH] The Elite x2 G4 is the world’s first business detachable with a leather keyboard folio [1],...
  4. Battery Icon gone from Taskbar on Win10, HP Envy Laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery Icon gone from Taskbar on Win10, HP Envy Laptop: This happened sometime recently, a few weeks ago. The battery icon just simply disappeared from my taskbar, and the settings to make it appear do not change this. I looked at the following: Under Settings->Battery, it says, "no notifications for battery life right now"...
  5. HP Envy 4520 Offline

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Envy 4520 Offline: HP Envy 4520 Offline +1-844-802-7535. Getting Problem with your HP Printer it demonstrate disconnected issue. We are Here to help you any kind of investigating HP printer disconnected issue. Our Technical group 24*7 Ready to settle your HP Printer disconnected issues.
  6. HP Envy 4500 printer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Envy 4500 printer: How do I turn on 'scan to computer' on my HP Envy4500 printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-4500-printer/9657bf71-6ec9-4a10-84aa-e93c88563b71
  7. HP Envy 5660 printer

HP Envy 5660 printer: I cannot print or set my 5660 as default printer. It will scan, but will not print. Says driver not available, but I have updated to "all products needed" via HP. One pop up says, need WIA driver. Not sure what that is....
  8. HP ENVY 23-m210d audio gone after latest window update

HP ENVY 23-m210d audio gone after latest window update: HI, I did a latest window 10 update for my HP ENVY 23-m210d and my audio is gone. (normal consumer window 10 version) I had found out that in device manager, my "sound, video, game controller" is gone and there is an error Audio Device on High Definition Audio Bus Driver...
  9. BSOD - HP Envy hal.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - HP Envy hal.dll: I've had frequent BSODs for over 2.5 years spanning Windows 8, 8.1, and 10. Hardware diagnostics have showed no failures. The machine has been to repair 3 times with only the HDD replaced, which did not fix the problem. I have restored to factory settings at least 8 times...
  10. Hp Envy 5530 printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hp Envy 5530 printer: Hi I had to get a new wireless router from Verizon fios. Today. Now can not get my wireless printer to connect to my windows 10 home 64bit I have tried to unplug the wireless router restart the computer but that does not work. The Blue wireless light keeps flashing. can...