Windows 10: HP ENVY Photo 7134 gone off line

Discus and support HP ENVY Photo 7134 gone off line in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi My printer has gone off line, how can I get it back on line please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JeanGreenhalgh, Mar 16, 2019.

1. HP ENVY Photo 7134 gone off line

Hi

My printer has gone off line, how can I get it back on line please

:)

JeanGreenhalgh, Mar 16, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

HP Envy Laptop Battery not charging after Windows 10 installation

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I suggest you to un-install and re-install battery drivers from Device manager and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Batteries and right click on Batteries ACPI and click on Un-install.
    • Restart the computer and check.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to visit HP Envy website and check whether HP has released any firmware updates for Windows 10. If so, please go ahead and install them and check with the issue.

Yaqub K, Mar 16, 2019
  3. alilpup13 Win User
    need help getting into my hp envy password and it won't let

I need help getting into a hp envy sleekbook as I forgot my password and I can't access my computer. .and suggestions

alilpup13, Mar 16, 2019
  4. HP ENVY Photo 7134 gone off line

HP Redefines the Premium Notebook PC with ENVY

Yeah, but HP owns Voodoo just like Toyota owns Lexus. Toyota, like HP would not make a Luxury item to rival their own brands current line. I see your point, but Voodoo the company is dead. It is now just a name brand of HP and Envy is just another product line. Like the title states, they are not ruining Envy, they are redefining what it means.

TheLaughingMan, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

HP ENVY Photo 7134 gone off line

1. HP ENVY Photo 7134 gone off line - Similar Threads - ENVY Photo 7134

2. Mute button on HP Envy won't turn off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mute button on HP Envy won't turn off: I have a windows computer that very recently June 22nd, 2020 the mute button won't turn off. I tried removing the key, but it wouldn't work. I also thought that maybe it was because my computer had too many files, so I deleted many of them, but it still wouldn't work. Is...
  3. HP ENVY

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP ENVY: Camera app is not working error message not attached, ive never had a problem with it until today cannot find under device manager! Also my voice recorder app is not working, I can hear music just fine but when I try to record my voice nothing is going through. I have tried...
  4. hp envy x360 continues to shut off

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hp envy x360 continues to shut off: I ran a scan, I dont recall which one as I am trying everything, including HP site. The scan showed a possible bad hard drive. This is happening 2 to 3 times daily, and for no reason. Checked several online scans for new equipment, and the scans cant find the equipment...
  5. INSTALLING HP ENVY PHOTO 7855

INSTALLING HP ENVY PHOTO 7855: INSTALLING HP ENVY PHOTO 7855 TO A 'WIFI DIRECT' SETTING DOESN'T WORK; ONE WINDOW SAID I DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT DRIVER; BUT I INSTALLED FROM THE WINDOWS APP STORE AND IT SAID IT INSTALLED...
  6. HP ENvy photo 7855 printer

HP ENvy photo 7855 printer: I got a new printer but I cannot get the old printer off of the list of printers to choose as default printers. How do I get the old one off the list? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-photo-7855-printer/610aefdd-0254-4268-9d59-b37ec4a29b8a
  7. HP ENVY Photo 7800 Series Printer

HP ENVY Photo 7800 Series Printer: I am not sure if you all can help with this, but I will continue to list the ongoing problem I have been having. HP Printer No Sleep After 5 Minutes Issue I have an HP ENVY Photo 7800 Series Printer. This makes my 3rd HP printer that I have had to have replaced under...
  8. HP ENVY Photo 7800 Series Printer

in Windows 10 Support
    HP ENVY Photo 7800 Series Printer: I am not sure if you all can help with this, but I will continue to list the ongoing problem I have been having. HP Printer No Sleep After 5 Minutes Issue I have an HP ENVY Photo 7800 Series Printer. This makes my 3rd HP printer that I have had to have replaced under...
  9. New HP Elite line, ZBook, HP ENVY Wood Series and more at Computex

in Windows 10 News
    New HP Elite line, ZBook, HP ENVY Wood Series and more at Computex: At Computex in Taipei, Taiwan, HP introduced new additions to its Personal Systems portfolio targeted at enabling more intuitive experiences across work and life. [ATTACH] The Elite x2 G4 is the world’s first business detachable with a leather keyboard folio [1],...
  10. HP Envy 4520 Offline

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Envy 4520 Offline: HP Envy 4520 Offline +1-844-802-7535. Getting Problem with your HP Printer it demonstrate disconnected issue. We are Here to help you any kind of investigating HP printer disconnected issue. Our Technical group 24*7 Ready to settle your HP Printer disconnected issues.