Windows 10: HP ENVY Photo 7800 Series Printer

Discus and support HP ENVY Photo 7800 Series Printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am not sure if you all can help with this, but I will continue to list the ongoing problem I have been having. HP Printer No Sleep After 5 Minutes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jesse Williams, Jun 27, 2019.

1. HP ENVY Photo 7800 Series Printer

I am not sure if you all can help with this, but I will continue to list the ongoing problem I have been having.

HP Printer No Sleep After 5 Minutes Issue

I have an HP ENVY Photo 7800 Series Printer. This makes my 3rd HP printer that I have had to have replaced under warranty due to the printer touch screen not going to sleep after 5 minutes. I originally ordered an HP Officejet printer that had the issue, and I had to have it replaced under warranty twice, until HP finally sent me a gift card to purchase the ENVY Photo printer. The touch screen works fine out of the box. But today, we had a power outage, and it has caused the touch screen on the printer to not sleep again. I ran HP Print & Scan Doctor, and it applied some recommended updates and settings and it fixed a port match issue it said.

What is a port match issue?

Also, can someone help me identify what in the world is causing me headache for these printers not to turn off after 5 minutes?

Thanks, Jesse

:)

Jesse Williams, Jun 27, 2019

2. Adjusting the gray scale on hp 7800 series printer

How do you adjust the black and white printing scale on the HP 7800 printer. The black prints in a medium gray and I want to adjust it to a darker tone WITHOUT affecting the color option.

RichardRisch, Jun 27, 2019
  3. HP Envy Printer offline after upgrade to Win10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you to fix the issue.

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have performed. Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. I would suggest you to go to the below link, select the Windows 10, download the latest updated printer driver
    and install the same.

HP ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One Printer - Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help to you.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 27, 2019
  4. HP ENVY Photo 7800 Series Printer

HP ENVY 4500 SERIES PRINTER IN WINDOWS 10

MY HP ENVY 4500 SERIES PRINTER SHOWED OFFLINE IN WINDOWS 10. I TRIED TO PUT IT BACK ONLINE AND DIDN'T SUCCEED, SO I DELETED THE PRINTER AND TRIED REINSTALLING IT AGAIN. BUT THERE IS NO DRIVER FOR THE 4500 SERIES DRIVER. I HAVE A CD AND STILL NOT SUCCESS.
    PLEASE HELP ME,

DianeTablet, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

HP ENVY Photo 7800 Series Printer

1. HP ENVY Photo 7800 Series Printer - Similar Threads - ENVY Photo 7800

2. Wireless printing issues with Windows 10 and my HP Envy 7800 Series Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless printing issues with Windows 10 and my HP Envy 7800 Series Printer: If I haven't used my printer for a day or two, it will NOT print until I spend hours running fixes and diagnostics. It is either offline or just plain won't print. I am using a 5G network with Spectrum. This never happened with Direct TV. I am tired of no one wanting...
  3. HP Envy Printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Envy Printer: My HP printer is showing preparing to enter sleep mode and wont respond. How do I fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-printer/ce691871-1005-45ad-940c-a9016057385e
  4. HP ENVY Series 4500

HP ENVY Series 4500: Hi I am unable to connect my scanner although the printer part of the system works fine. Any ideas please. It scans through HP Smart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-series-4500/4c57ed03-3b16-43f6-8db4-5f05839d40ca
  5. HP Envy 5540 printer

HP Envy 5540 printer: I have a new HP Envy x360 laptop and I just added an HP 5540 printer. This printer works fine with my other laptop The printer shows in my Printers and Scanners and shows as my default printer and the Test Page prints just fine. However when I try to print anything else the...
  6. HP Envy 5600 printer

HP Envy 5600 printer: My printer wasn't printing Magenta per the report so I put in a new cartridge. It printed a few pages fine with the new cartridge and then it stopped printing Cyan. what is the problem?...
  7. HP Envy printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Envy printer: For some reason, suddenly I cannot print in colour from laptop, prints colour from pad but laptop, any suggestions. I have had printer for 2 years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-printer/0216a0cd-41e3-4c93-8530-d98865600657
  8. HP ENvy photo 7855 printer

HP ENvy photo 7855 printer: I got a new printer but I cannot get the old printer off of the list of printers to choose as default printers. How do I get the old one off the list? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-photo-7855-printer/610aefdd-0254-4268-9d59-b37ec4a29b8a
  9. HP ENVY Photo 7800 Series Printer

in Windows 10 Support
    HP ENVY Photo 7800 Series Printer: I am not sure if you all can help with this, but I will continue to list the ongoing problem I have been having. HP Printer No Sleep After 5 Minutes Issue I have an HP ENVY Photo 7800 Series Printer. This makes my 3rd HP printer that I have had to have replaced under...
  10. HP Envy 4520 Series Printer Problems Windows 10

HP Envy 4520 Series Printer Problems Windows 10: Hello All Always shows as use printer offline, turn that off works for a bit, then stops again Scanner part won't work either Works fine for a bit if restart system Limited number of usb ports on rear of system USB 3.1 Ports USB 3.0 and 2 USB 2.0 Ports (taken by...