Windows 10: HP Envy Printer Preferences

Discus and support HP Envy Printer Preferences in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My HP Envy 5540 printer will not print color copies from my Dell desktop, but it will print color from my Dell laptop. The problem is inPrinter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LeReL77, Sep 14, 2020.

1. LeReL77 Win User

HP Envy Printer Preferences

My HP Envy 5540 printer will not print color copies from my Dell desktop, but it will print color from my Dell laptop. The problem is inPrinter Preferences - my desktop doesn't have the option of Color: black and white or Color. How can I load this option onto my computer. Dell says this is an HP problem, not a computer problem. I have a new cartridge in the printer. Very frustrating not to be able to figure this out.

:)

LeReL77, Sep 14, 2020
  2. brucepolk Win User

HP Envy 5530 Printer Software won't install

I suggest you to kindly update your printer driver of HP Envy 5530 from official hp printer site. While downloading printer driver select proper printer model. Then install it. If will really help you out to solve your problem. if you are still not able to get the solution then please contact to HP Printer Technical Support Experts at 1-888-924-5460

brucepolk, Sep 14, 2020
  3. HP printer on printer preferences

When we open up printer preferences on our HP envy 4520 printer, there is nothing there to let us pick either color or black and white or grayscale for printing. Even though printer has printing color enabled , it will only print in black and white.
    It was working a few weeks ago, so not sure what changed on our pc. Tried just about everything from update drivers, deleting printer and starting over. We are on Windows 10 version

DebraSpohn, Sep 14, 2020
  4. HP Envy Printer Preferences

HP ENVY Photo 7800 Series Printer

I am not sure if you all can help with this, but I will continue to list the ongoing problem I have been having.

HP Printer No Sleep After 5 Minutes Issue

I have an HP ENVY Photo 7800 Series Printer. This makes my 3rd HP printer that I have had to have replaced under warranty due to the printer touch screen not going to sleep after 5 minutes. I originally ordered an HP Officejet printer that had the issue, and I had to have it replaced under warranty twice, until HP finally sent me a gift card to purchase the ENVY Photo printer. The touch screen works fine out of the box. But today, we had a power outage, and it has caused the touch screen on the printer to not sleep again. I ran HP Print & Scan Doctor, and it applied some recommended updates and settings and it fixed a port match issue it said.

What is a port match issue?

Also, can someone help me identify what in the world is causing me headache for these printers not to turn off after 5 minutes?

Thanks, Jesse

Jesse Williams, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

HP Envy Printer Preferences

1. HP Envy Printer Preferences - Similar Threads - Envy Printer Preferences

2. HP Envy Printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Envy Printer: My HP printer is showing preparing to enter sleep mode and wont respond. How do I fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-printer/ce691871-1005-45ad-940c-a9016057385e
  3. printer HP Envy 4520

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printer HP Envy 4520: my printer shows some ink, however, test print from the printer prints color. test print sent from computer prints nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-hp-envy-4520/c95a4e58-6592-4a23-bc8a-5bf1fdd6b21e
  4. HP Envy 5034 Printer

HP Envy 5034 Printer: Always get answers from this community so hope you can help me again. I was helped by someone on the community who thought my printer was not printing was because the cartridge had dried up even though it did not show on screen. and he was correct. As this happened again...
  5. HP Envy 5540 printer

HP Envy 5540 printer: I have a new HP Envy x360 laptop and I just added an HP 5540 printer. This printer works fine with my other laptop The printer shows in my Printers and Scanners and shows as my default printer and the Test Page prints just fine. However when I try to print anything else the...
  6. HP Envy 5600 printer

HP Envy 5600 printer: My printer wasn't printing Magenta per the report so I put in a new cartridge. It printed a few pages fine with the new cartridge and then it stopped printing Cyan. what is the problem?...
  7. HP Envy printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Envy printer: For some reason, suddenly I cannot print in colour from laptop, prints colour from pad but laptop, any suggestions. I have had printer for 2 years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-printer/0216a0cd-41e3-4c93-8530-d98865600657
  8. HP Envy 4500 printer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Envy 4500 printer: How do I turn on 'scan to computer' on my HP Envy4500 printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-4500-printer/9657bf71-6ec9-4a10-84aa-e93c88563b71
  9. HP Envy 5660 printer

HP Envy 5660 printer: I cannot print or set my 5660 as default printer. It will scan, but will not print. Says driver not available, but I have updated to "all products needed" via HP. One pop up says, need WIA driver. Not sure what that is....
  10. Hp Envy 5530 printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hp Envy 5530 printer: Hi I had to get a new wireless router from Verizon fios. Today. Now can not get my wireless printer to connect to my windows 10 home 64bit I have tried to unplug the wireless router restart the computer but that does not work. The Blue wireless light keeps flashing. can...