Windows 10: HP Envy Printer

Discus and support HP Envy Printer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My HP printer is showing preparing to enter sleep mode and wont respond. How do I fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by stuartmckie119, Nov 25, 2020.

1. HP Envy Printer

My HP printer is showing preparing to enter sleep mode and wont respond. How do I fix

:)

stuartmckie119, Nov 25, 2020
  2. brucepolk Win User

HP Envy 5530 Printer Software won't install

I suggest you to kindly update your printer driver of HP Envy 5530 from official hp printer site. While downloading printer driver select proper printer model. Then install it. If will really help you out to solve your problem. if you are still not able to get the solution then please contact to HP Printer Technical Support Experts at 1-888-924-5460

brucepolk, Nov 25, 2020
  3. HP ENVY Photo 7800 Series Printer

I am not sure if you all can help with this, but I will continue to list the ongoing problem I have been having.

HP Printer No Sleep After 5 Minutes Issue

I have an HP ENVY Photo 7800 Series Printer. This makes my 3rd HP printer that I have had to have replaced under warranty due to the printer touch screen not going to sleep after 5 minutes. I originally ordered an HP Officejet printer that had the issue, and I had to have it replaced under warranty twice, until HP finally sent me a gift card to purchase the ENVY Photo printer. The touch screen works fine out of the box. But today, we had a power outage, and it has caused the touch screen on the printer to not sleep again. I ran HP Print & Scan Doctor, and it applied some recommended updates and settings and it fixed a port match issue it said.

What is a port match issue?

Also, can someone help me identify what in the world is causing me headache for these printers not to turn off after 5 minutes?

Thanks, Jesse

Jesse Williams, Nov 25, 2020
  4. KaySand Win User

HP Envy Printer

Windows 10 and HP Envy 5660 Printer

Recently updated to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1. I have HP Envy 5660 All-in-one Printer. I have not been able to connect this printer to my laptop on my home network since the upgrade. I can print on it from my desktop, phone, and ipad.

I have tried the following:

• Downloaded and redownloaded software and driver for printer
    • Checked compatibility with HP site, and says my printer is compatible
    • Downloaded driver for Windows 8.1 and installed it in compatibility mode as suggested
    • Troubleshooting printer many times to no avail
    Printer shows up in my home network in Control Panel, but says "not connected" or sometimes "offline". Have spent hours trying to resolve this issue. Is there a solution? Or do I need to go back to Windows 8, and wait until Windows 10 has the drivers I need.
    Is the problem with Windows 10 or with my HP printer? Very frustrated!!!!

KaySand, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

HP Envy Printer

1. HP Envy Printer - Similar Threads - Envy Printer

2. Printing issues - Just built Windows 11 PC and HP envy 5530 printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing issues - Just built Windows 11 PC and HP envy 5530 printer: Greetings , just built my new computer and have an issue printing. Excel Docs and word docs print fine. When I use the snipping tool and /or "print Screen" and past picture onto a word doc or excel, it will either not print or print a small portion. When printing pictures,...
  3. Printing issues - Just built Windows 11 PC and HP envy 5530 printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing issues - Just built Windows 11 PC and HP envy 5530 printer: Greetings , just built my new computer and have an issue printing. Excel Docs and word docs print fine. When I use the snipping tool and /or "print Screen" and past picture onto a word doc or excel, it will either not print or print a small portion. When printing pictures,...
  4. How do I get my HP ENVY 5530 printer to SCAN IN COLOR in WINDOWS 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my HP ENVY 5530 printer to SCAN IN COLOR in WINDOWS 11?: How do I get my HP ENVY 5530 printer to SCAN IN COLOR in WINDOWS 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-hp-envy-5530-printer-to-scan-in/72645dc9-e5ef-4ad2-8cb7-6980087fb425
  5. How do I get my HP ENVY 5530 printer to SCAN IN COLOR in WINDOWS 11?

How do I get my HP ENVY 5530 printer to SCAN IN COLOR in WINDOWS 11?: How do I get my HP ENVY 5530 printer to SCAN IN COLOR in WINDOWS 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-hp-envy-5530-printer-to-scan-in/72645dc9-e5ef-4ad2-8cb7-6980087fb425
  6. How to install HP printer ENVY 4527 when Microsoft / Windows 10 / HP don't offer support,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install HP printer ENVY 4527 when Microsoft / Windows 10 / HP don't offer support,...: Hi. Maybe someone can help me...I have two HP printers ENVY 4527 bought in 2017 - 2018 for personal use, which are still in excellent condition, but I can't use them anymore because Microsoft or Windows 10 or HP, or all of them, don't offer support, software, drivers...
  7. How to install HP printer ENVY 4527 when Microsoft / Windows 10 / HP don't offer support,...

How to install HP printer ENVY 4527 when Microsoft / Windows 10 / HP don't offer support,...: Hi. Maybe someone can help me...I have two HP printers ENVY 4527 bought in 2017 - 2018 for personal use, which are still in excellent condition, but I can't use them anymore because Microsoft or Windows 10 or HP, or all of them, don't offer support, software, drivers...
  8. How to install HP printer ENVY 4527 when Microsoft / Windows 10 / HP don't offer support,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Canon Pixma TS5160 printer connection to HP Envy windows 8 laptop. How to. It's asking for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon Pixma TS5160 printer connection to HP Envy windows 8 laptop. How to. It's asking for...: I've plugged it into laptop, I've added printer, it asked for internet connection, it's asking f or a device driver. Any suggestions? Mal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-pixma-ts5160-printer-connection-to-hp-envy/ce72ab37-d2f5-45b8-86c5-2d0e582dc863
  10. Canon Pixma TS5160 printer connection to HP Envy windows 8 laptop. How to. It's asking for...

Canon Pixma TS5160 printer connection to HP Envy windows 8 laptop. How to. It's asking for...: I've plugged it into laptop, I've added printer, it asked for internet connection, it's asking f or a device driver. Any suggestions? Mal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-pixma-ts5160-printer-connection-to-hp-envy/ce72ab37-d2f5-45b8-86c5-2d0e582dc863