Windows 10: HP Envy Printing help! printfilterpipelinesvc.exe failure

Discus and support HP Envy Printing help! printfilterpipelinesvc.exe failure in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all. I've exhausted my online searches so I'm turning to the community for help. In the past couple of weeks, I finished building my computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ASnaves827, Jun 2, 2023.

1. HP Envy Printing help! printfilterpipelinesvc.exe failure

Hello all. I've exhausted my online searches so I'm turning to the community for help. In the past couple of weeks, I finished building my computer. All the software installations went perfectly. I installed Windows 10, then upgraded to Windows 11 without any issue. The problem, though, started when I tried to get my printer to work. I have an HP Envy 5530 All-In-One network printer that has worked for years. I added it to my new computer without any issues. I was able to scan documents to the computer, but problems started when I went to print. The printer would warm up and start the

:)

ASnaves827, Jun 2, 2023
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to print using HP Envy 5055 printer

Hi Franco,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to print using HP Envy 5055 printer. I’ll certainly help you with this issue.

However, please let us know:

• Are you facing this issue only while printing Excel documents?
    • Do you receive any error code/message?
    • Were you able to print documents earlier?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to try running
    HP Print and Scan Doctor
    on your computer this will diagnose the issues with Printing.

You may also want to try reinstalling the drivers from HP website:
    https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-envy-5000-all-in-one-printer-series/14095644/model/14095768
    . Try installing the recommended drivers and check.

For additional information, see
    HP Windows 10 Support Center - Printing
    and

Fix printer connection and printing problems in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 2, 2023
  3. hp envy 5540 not printing in color

My HP Envy 5540 has stopped printing in color. I have removed and re-installed the printer, but still can't print in color from my Windows 10 laptop. (Incidentally, I can still print in color from my iPad.) Any suggestions?

NigelHarveyTK, Jun 2, 2023
  4. alilpup13 Win User

HP Envy Printing help! printfilterpipelinesvc.exe failure

need help getting into my hp envy password and it won't let

I need help getting into a hp envy sleekbook as I forgot my password and I can't access my computer. .and suggestions

alilpup13, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

HP Envy Printing help! printfilterpipelinesvc.exe failure

1. HP Envy Printing help! printfilterpipelinesvc.exe failure - Similar Threads - Envy Printing help

2. HP Envy Printing help! printfilterpipelinesvc.exe failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Envy Printing help! printfilterpipelinesvc.exe failure: Hello all. I've exhausted my online searches so I'm turning to the community for help. In the past couple of weeks, I finished building my computer. All the software installations went perfectly. I installed Windows 10, then upgraded to Windows 11 without any issue. The...
  3. hp envy 5540 not printing in color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp envy 5540 not printing in color: My HP Envy 5540 has stopped printing in color. I have removed and re-installed the printer, but still can't print in color from my Windows 10 laptop. Incidentally, I can still print in color from my iPad. Any suggestions?...
  4. hp envy 5540 not printing in color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hp envy 5540 not printing in color: My HP Envy 5540 has stopped printing in color. I have removed and re-installed the printer, but still can't print in color from my Windows 10 laptop. Incidentally, I can still print in color from my iPad. Any suggestions?...
  5. hp envy 5540 not printing in color

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. HP Envy 5540 not printing in colour

HP Envy 5540 not printing in colour: Microsoft IPP Class Driver. - sounds like this will resolve if i install this - where do get it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-5540-not-printing-in-colour/919b2bf1-1f5e-477c-85b7-d75c3bf0228f
  7. Printing card on HP Envy 7858

Printing card on HP Envy 7858: I used to print blue mountain greetings card with an Hp Photo 7525 printer with windows 10 and I want to print a blue mountain card with HP Envy 7858. It will only print everything on 1 side. Why won't it print on both sides of the card * Moved from IE8/other...
  8. HP Envy 4527 Not Printing Colour

HP Envy 4527 Not Printing Colour: I have an HP Pavilion Model 14-n055sa connected via wireless to an HP Envy 4527 printer. It will not print in colour. It is running the latest version of Windows 10 Home plus all the latest updates. I have tried every solution posted in both the Microsoft forum and the HP...
  9. Finger print scanner on hp envy

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Finger print scanner on hp envy: I have windows 10 and window hello installed. But when I set it up I didn't activate the fingerprint scanner it said I could do it later. Later, i went into the sign in section in setting and found that windows hello was activated. The option for the facial recognition was...
  10. HP Envy 5540 unable to print

HP Envy 5540 unable to print: HP Envy 5540 unable to print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/hp-envy-5540-unable-to-print/133884a8-bd9b-48c4-ac88-42c606d48ef8