Windows 10: HP Envy TouchSmart 4-1115dx NO TOUCH in Win10 /w SSD

Discus and support HP Envy TouchSmart 4-1115dx NO TOUCH in Win10 /w SSD in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have an HP Envy TouchSmart that was upgraded with a SSD, and Win 10 some time ago by my son. There is no recovery partition on the SSD. He just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by KLund1, Jan 8, 2019.

1. KLund1 Win User

HP Envy TouchSmart 4-1115dx NO TOUCH in Win10 /w SSD

Hi,
    I have an HP Envy TouchSmart that was upgraded with a SSD, and Win 10 some time ago by my son.
    There is no recovery partition on the SSD. He just dropped in the SSD and reinstalled Win 10 from a USB. The OEM HDD is long gone. I remember long ago upgrading from 8.1 to 10 with the oem hhd still in and touch was working.

From a fresh install of Win10 just now, I have no touchscreen. There are no ! in device manager. My son told me since win10 update, also long ago, there has not been any touch for this machine. There are no touch drivers on the HP driver site for this machine for Win 8. There are no drivers for Win10 at all. Win 10 is fully updated. The computer working good in all there respects, just no touch. There is no Pen and Touch option the in control panel.
    In device manager, showing hidden items, there is no HID touch screen grayed out driver. There are no 'Other devices'
    I updated the display driver first from HP using the win 8.1 driver, no touch, then updated through windows driver update, still no touch.
    Digging with google. I saw a way to try to install a generic driver called NWVoltronSetupliteDesktop 3.1.6.0.f
    No change.
    I'm really stuck on this one. I got no help from the HP forums. So I thought I would try here. If there is a better site or forums, please list them.
    Suggestions, thought, links?

Thanks

:)

KLund1, Jan 8, 2019
  2. JudyEtter Win User

Touchscreen not working on HP Envy TouchSmart Ultrabook 4 running with Windows 10

Hello

My model is HP Envy TouchSmart Ultrabook (Sleekbook) 4.... Model 4-1115dx

Thank you HP Envy TouchSmart 4-1115dx NO TOUCH in Win10 /w SSD :)

Judy

JudyEtter, Jan 8, 2019
  3. Touchscreen not working on HP Envy TouchSmart Ultrabook 4 running with Windows 10

Hello Judy,

Thank you for providing the details.

When I search for Windows 10 drivers for your device on Manufacturer website, I found no updated drivers available for the same. Moreover, they are redirecting to the

link
    for more help. However, I can still see some
    Windows 8.1 drivers
    available for your device, which you can try installing to see if they help.

If in case problem still persist, then I suggest you to get in touch with
    HP Support Forum
    for getting compatible drivers to fix this issue.

Keep us posted if you require any assistance further assistance with Windows.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Jan 8, 2019
  4. JudyEtter Win User

Touchscreen not working on HP Envy TouchSmart Ultrabook 4 running with Windows 10

Original title: Touchscreen not working

I have an HP Envy TouchSmart Ultrabook 4. I upgraded to Windows 8.1 and lost the touch screen benefits.. I recently upgraded to Windows 10. I was hoping to get my touch screen back. I really miss it..

My system says" No Pen or Touch input is available for this display". I go to my devise manager and I don't see touch screen as a option to upgrade the driver.

Need help.

Thanks

Judy

JudyEtter, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

1. HP Envy TouchSmart 4-1115dx NO TOUCH in Win10 /w SSD - Similar Threads - Envy TouchSmart 1115dx

2. Touch screen not working anymore on HP envy HP ENVY Laptop 13-ba0xx 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch screen not working anymore on HP envy HP ENVY Laptop 13-ba0xx 2020: I have an HP Envy laptop HP ENVY Laptop 13-ba 2020 - the touch screen has stopped working.The system info shows no touchscreen. Word is also not detecting pen input.No pen or touch input is available for this display. The HID - Touch screen is not showing even when showing...
  3. Touch screen not working anymore on HP envy HP ENVY Laptop 13-ba0xx 2020

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch screen not working anymore on HP envy HP ENVY Laptop 13-ba0xx 2020: I have an HP Envy laptop HP ENVY Laptop 13-ba 2020 - the touch screen has stopped working.The system info shows no touchscreen. Word is also not detecting pen input.No pen or touch input is available for this display. The HID - Touch screen is not showing even when showing...
  4. No power at all, on hp envy 17 touch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No power at all, on hp envy 17 touch: I have an hp envy 17" touch, bought in 2017. I also have a much older beat up hp laptop, that I needed files from. I turned it on. It fired right up, but wouldn't respond to anythingtouchpad, keys, etc., no matter how long I waited, or several restarts. I needed the files,...
  5. HP TOUCHSMART 610 TOUCHSCREEN

HP TOUCHSMART 610 TOUCHSCREEN: Hi Since upgrading to windows 10 my Touchscreen has stopped working. I have tried updating and disabling the drivers, updated Windows 10, uninstalling and reinstalling the touchscreen drivers but to no avail. I have read through the questions and answers in the forum and...
  6. keyboard on my laptop will not type anything it is a HP ENVY TOUCHSMART M6 SLEEKBOOK

keyboard on my laptop will not type anything it is a HP ENVY TOUCHSMART M6 SLEEKBOOK: CAN THIS BE FIXED OR DO I NEED A NEW COMPUTER? ANY HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED THANK YOU GARY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-on-my-laptop-will-not-type-anything-it-is/7362847d-545d-416d-adf5-732fade6198e
  7. HP Envy Audio Malfunctioning (w/ Test Logs)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Envy Audio Malfunctioning (w/ Test Logs): I did all kinds of testings and updates of my system audio including troubleshooting my speaker and headphones. It all shows it's functioning properly. It's been a week since this happened, until I did a test by going through the shutdown process, pressing Esc to access the...
  8. HP Envy TouchSmart 4-1115dx NO TOUCH in Win10 /w SSD

HP Envy TouchSmart 4-1115dx NO TOUCH in Win10 /w SSD: Hi, I have an HP Envy TouchSmart that was upgraded with a SSD, and Win 10 some time ago by my son. There is no recovery partition on the SSD. He just dropped in the SSD and reinstalled Win 10 from a USB. The OEM HDD is long gone. I remember long ago upgrading from 8.1 to 10...
  9. Windows 10 disable touch pad on HP Envy

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 disable touch pad on HP Envy: After reviewing all the questions and responses, poking at every possible menu window I could find. I followed the suggestion of placing a mousepad over the touch pad. :-) I recommend one of thin mouse pads fold it in half, tuck one half under the notebook and the top half...
  10. HP Touchsmart 520-1070 Keyboard & Touch Screen Issue

HP Touchsmart 520-1070 Keyboard & Touch Screen Issue: Hey guys, I have a weird issue, I have a HP Touchsmart 520-1070 and after upgrading to Windows 10 everything was fine but after the anniversary update last year, I started to have an issue where when I would press the windows key on the keyboard there would be no response...