Windows 10: HP Envy/Windows 10 randomly falls asleep

Discus and support HP Envy/Windows 10 randomly falls asleep in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a new HP Envy with windows 10, computer has started to randomly fall asleep, I have changed the setting I can find, but that has not helped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MichaelTrausch, Sep 23, 2018.

1. HP Envy/Windows 10 randomly falls asleep

I have a new HP Envy with windows 10, computer has started to randomly fall asleep, I have changed the setting I can find, but that has not helped

:)

MichaelTrausch, Sep 23, 2018
  2. Yaqub K Win User

HP Envy Laptop Battery not charging after Windows 10 installation

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I suggest you to un-install and re-install battery drivers from Device manager and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Batteries and right click on Batteries ACPI and click on Un-install.
    • Restart the computer and check.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to visit HP Envy website and check whether HP has released any firmware updates for Windows 10. If so, please go ahead and install them and check with the issue.

Yaqub K, Sep 23, 2018
  3. Computer falling asleep

Everytime i log onto my compuyer (windows 10 desktop) it shows the desktop background, loads up the files, then falls asleep. This is really annoying beciase i have been having another issue for a few months that makes it so i have to turn off my computer
    and turn it back on whenever it falls asleep. How do i make it stop falling asleep manually?

drew-saladifier, Sep 23, 2018
  4. HP Envy/Windows 10 randomly falls asleep

HP ENVY m4 Windows 8 Laptop Available for Pre-Order

Officially announced one month ago, the Windows 8-running ENVY m4 14-inch laptop from HP can now be found on pre-order, priced at $829.99. The m4 is 1.1 inches thick and features an LED-backlit (1366 x 768) display, a 2.2 GHz Core i7-3632QM processor, Intel HD graphics, 8 GB of RAM, a 1 TB hard drive, and a DVD writer.

HP's notebook also has a media card reader, an HD webcam, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, two USB 3.0 ports, stereo speakers and a subwoofer, Beats Audio, an HDMI output, and a 6-cell battery. The ENVY m4 is listed here.

HP Envy/Windows 10 randomly falls asleep hp_envy_m4_01_thm.jpg

Source: Laptoping

Cristian_25H, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

HP Envy/Windows 10 randomly falls asleep

1. HP Envy/Windows 10 randomly falls asleep - Similar Threads - Envy randomly falls

2. PC will not turn on after falling asleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC will not turn on after falling asleep: I step away from my PC a lot and leave it running, and then it falls asleep. Recently, I come back to wake it up and nothing happens. The lights on the tower come on, and I can hear the fans running, so there is power. But nothing else happens. Monitor is completely black,...
  3. PC will not turn on after falling asleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC will not turn on after falling asleep: I step away from my PC a lot and leave it running, and then it falls asleep. Recently, I come back to wake it up and nothing happens. The lights on the tower come on, and I can hear the fans running, so there is power. But nothing else happens. Monitor is completely black,...
  4. PC will not turn on after falling asleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth Keeps "Falling Asleep" Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Keeps "Falling Asleep" Windows 10 PC: Just this week, my Bluetooth has started turning off after I leave my computer idle for a while. The Bluetooth icon disappears from the Notification Center, and all the Bluetooth devices disappear from the Device Manager except for the Marvell AVASTAR Bluetooth Radio Adapter,...
  6. Windows 10 falls asleep randomly, sometimes after a couple of hours of inactivity and...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 falls asleep randomly, sometimes after a couple of hours of inactivity and...: Similar questions have been asked before without any solution. So, BEFORE ANSWERING, please avoid any common ordinary answers and please note: 1) Windows is already updated to the latest version (1903). 2) All power saving settings are already checked. 3) Task scheduler...
  7. computer falls asleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    computer falls asleep: OK....there are thousands and thousands of posts dating back at least 4 years about computers going into sleep mode (if this is what it is) after a few minutes of user inactivity in spite of the power settings and screen saver settings being set for longer times. AND THERE...
  8. Random BSODs on Windows 10 HP Envy Desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSODs on Windows 10 HP Envy Desktop: I've been getting sporadic BSODs on my HP Envy. Recently, the motherboard failed, and I purchased the exact same make and model MB off of ebay and upgraded the CPU to an A10. The BSOD started happening right before the mobo went out, and although the PC now boots again, I...
  9. HP Envy 14 with Windows 10 reboots randomly and frequently...

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Envy 14 with Windows 10 reboots randomly and frequently...: Wife's laptop goes to a blue screen saying your computer had a problem and will restart, watchdog violation....happening a couple of times a day and very annoying and lose stuff she is currently working on. Before reverting to Windows 7, thought I would try to see what can be...
  10. Sleep Issue. Falls asleep at random.

in Windows 10 Support
    Sleep Issue. Falls asleep at random.: So, it's set to NEVER sleep (unless I tell it to), but persistently falls asleep randomly - sometimes it will run for hours, other times it will sleep if you turn your back on it for 5 minutes. It gets rather annoying after a very short time. Any ideas? Thanks. ....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my laptop randomly falls asleep hp

2. hp envy sleep randomly