Windows 10: HP Envy Windows 11

Discus and support HP Envy Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I had windows 10 I had nothing, like no windows apps at all, when I upgraded all the apps were installed fine.....except for Microsoft store. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mcopley09, May 7, 2022.

1. mcopley09 Win User

HP Envy Windows 11

When I had windows 10 I had nothing, like no windows apps at all, when I upgraded all the apps were installed fine.....except for Microsoft store. I resetted my pc many times and reseted the ms store. ran the command, nothing, And I am wondering if anybody can do anything about it. What I am noticing is that the page tries to load but fails due to some sort of reason.

:)

mcopley09, May 7, 2022
  2. Yaqub K Win User

HP Envy Laptop Battery not charging after Windows 10 installation

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I suggest you to un-install and re-install battery drivers from Device manager and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Batteries and right click on Batteries ACPI and click on Un-install.
    • Restart the computer and check.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to visit HP Envy website and check whether HP has released any firmware updates for Windows 10. If so, please go ahead and install them and check with the issue.

Yaqub K, May 7, 2022
  3. alilpup13 Win User
    need help getting into my hp envy password and it won't let

I need help getting into a hp envy sleekbook as I forgot my password and I can't access my computer. .and suggestions

alilpup13, May 7, 2022
  4. zbook Win User

HP Envy Windows 11

HP Envy TouchSmart 4-1115dx NO TOUCH in Win10 /w SSD

HP ENVY TouchSmart Sleekbook 4-1115dx More Support Options | HP® Customer Support

See if you can run through these troubleshooting steps:

HP PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (WindowsÂ*10, 8) | HP® Customer Support

Step 1: Confirm the computer has a touch screen
    Step 2: Enable and reinstall the touch screen driver in Device Manager
    Step 3: Configure the touch display
    Step 4: Install Windows updates
    Step 5: Perform a touch screen diagnostic test in HP Hardware Diagnostics
    Step 6: Adjust the power management settings for your touch screen
    Step 7: Perform a hard reset (notebook PCs) or full shutdown and restart (All-in-One PCs)
    Step 8: Update the BIOS and graphics driver

zbook, May 7, 2022
Thema:

HP Envy Windows 11

1. HP Envy Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Envy

2. My HP envy 360 laptop had Wi-Fi, but now it doesn't. How can I get it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP envy 360 laptop had Wi-Fi, but now it doesn't. How can I get it back?: In the morning I had Wi-Fi on my laptop. I went to work & when I got home I didn't have it anymore. I tried updating the laptop, but nothing happened. I don't know what else to do. I'm confused why my laptop lost the Wi-Fi option. Someone please help me. I have to use USB...
  3. My HP envy 360 laptop had Wi-Fi, but now it doesn't. How can I get it back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My HP envy 360 laptop had Wi-Fi, but now it doesn't. How can I get it back?: In the morning I had Wi-Fi on my laptop. I went to work & when I got home I didn't have it anymore. I tried updating the laptop, but nothing happened. I don't know what else to do. I'm confused why my laptop lost the Wi-Fi option. Someone please help me. I have to use USB...
  4. My HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-ee1xxx keeps restarting randomly. Computer Restarted, Reason...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-ee1xxx keeps restarting randomly. Computer Restarted, Reason...: Hello, My HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-ee1xxx keeps rebooting randomly with the below 2 error codes from the event viewer or CMD prompt. see Below.I have already ran the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics and the hardware all passes the tests. I am using Windows 11.I am also getting...
  5. My HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-ee1xxx keeps restarting randomly. Computer Restarted, Reason...

My HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-ee1xxx keeps restarting randomly. Computer Restarted, Reason...: Hello, My HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-ee1xxx keeps rebooting randomly with the below 2 error codes from the event viewer or CMD prompt. see Below.I have already ran the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics and the hardware all passes the tests. I am using Windows 11.I am also getting...
  6. Printing issues - Just built Windows 11 PC and HP envy 5530 printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing issues - Just built Windows 11 PC and HP envy 5530 printer: Greetings , just built my new computer and have an issue printing. Excel Docs and word docs print fine. When I use the snipping tool and /or "print Screen" and past picture onto a word doc or excel, it will either not print or print a small portion. When printing pictures,...
  7. Printing issues - Just built Windows 11 PC and HP envy 5530 printer

Printing issues - Just built Windows 11 PC and HP envy 5530 printer: Greetings , just built my new computer and have an issue printing. Excel Docs and word docs print fine. When I use the snipping tool and /or "print Screen" and past picture onto a word doc or excel, it will either not print or print a small portion. When printing pictures,...
  8. How do I get my HP ENVY 5530 printer to SCAN IN COLOR in WINDOWS 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my HP ENVY 5530 printer to SCAN IN COLOR in WINDOWS 11?: How do I get my HP ENVY 5530 printer to SCAN IN COLOR in WINDOWS 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-hp-envy-5530-printer-to-scan-in/72645dc9-e5ef-4ad2-8cb7-6980087fb425
  9. How do I get my HP ENVY 5530 printer to SCAN IN COLOR in WINDOWS 11?

How do I get my HP ENVY 5530 printer to SCAN IN COLOR in WINDOWS 11?: How do I get my HP ENVY 5530 printer to SCAN IN COLOR in WINDOWS 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-hp-envy-5530-printer-to-scan-in/72645dc9-e5ef-4ad2-8cb7-6980087fb425
  10. how to print from tray for 5x7 paper? on HP envy 7640

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to print from tray for 5x7 paper? on HP envy 7640: how to print from tray for smaller paper 5x7 etc. on HP envy 7640? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-print-from-tray-for-5x7-paper-on-hp-envy/4d590a11-1b20-4f0f-8380-81da01466666