Windows 10: HP Envy X2 1809 Update Status

Discus and support HP Envy X2 1809 Update Status in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, Any information on the 1809 update for the HP Envy X2 (Snapdragon)? While the device is underpowered, the battery is superb and I'd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Zeid Shubailat, Dec 31, 2018.

1. HP Envy X2 1809 Update Status

Hello,

Any information on the 1809 update for the HP Envy X2 (Snapdragon)?

While the device is underpowered, the battery is superb and I'd certainly like some of the updated features

Thanks

Zeid

:)

Zeid Shubailat, Dec 31, 2018

2. HP Envy X2 1809 Update Status

Hello,

Any information on the 1809 update for the HP Envy X2 (Snapdragon)?

While the device is underpowered, the battery is superb and I'd certainly like some of the updated features

Thanks

Zeid

Zeid Shubailat, Jan 10, 2020
  3. HP Envy X2 1809 Update Status

Hi,

Most of the upgrade blocks have been removed. For full support information, contact HP.

Try updating to Windows 10 October update version 1809, manually.

The fastest way to get the upgrade is through Media creation tool or ISO file.

Please download Media Creation Tool from the link below and select Upgrade this PC at the first screen.

https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=691209

All steps, including upgrading using ISO file and Media creation tool, are covered here:

https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2018/10/update...

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Jan 10, 2020
  4. tindog Win User

HP Envy X2 1809 Update Status

HP Envy x2 compatibility

I've read in other threads that Windows 10 has been loaded on HP Envy x2 machines with no problem... My x2 seems to meet the system requirements on the MS website (directX 11, WDDM 1.2), but the upgrade app is telling me that I'm not compatible because
    of the graphics card. Could that be incorrect, is there another way to upgrade?

tindog, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

HP Envy X2 1809 Update Status

1. HP Envy X2 1809 Update Status - Similar Threads - Envy 1809 Update

2. HP Pavilion x2 - 10-n125tu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Pavilion x2 - 10-n125tu: HP Pavilion x2 - 10-n125tu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-x2-10-n125tu/f2c430ed-1ba7-42ce-87d7-f7a826285bb0
  3. HP x2 laptop time/clock update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HP x2 laptop time/clock update: My boss has a HP x2 and for the past 3 weeks he noticed when re-open my laptop lid (he doesn't shut down the laptop. He usually just close the lid when he's done using it for the day), the clock/time stays at the same time from when he close the lid. It doesn't update to...
  4. HP ENVY

HP ENVY: Camera app is not working error message not attached, ive never had a problem with it until today cannot find under device manager! Also my voice recorder app is not working, I can hear music just fine but when I try to record my voice nothing is going through. I have tried...
  5. 1809 status

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    1809 status: is it fixed and rolled out 122253
  6. HP Envy X2 Laptop Critical Process Died in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Envy X2 Laptop Critical Process Died in Windows 10: Have a HP Envy X2 laptop with Windows 10. When I power it on it: Goes into Preparing Automatic Repair state with the HP logo and spinning dots below it. Then goes into the Blue screen of death stating Critical Process Died. After about a couple of minutes the HP logo...
  7. HP launches Envy x2 with Intel Core-Y processor and Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    HP launches Envy x2 with Intel Core-Y processor and Windows 10: Last year, ASUS and HP announced the first PCs running Windows 10 on ARM at Qualcomm’s Snapdragon Technology summit in Hawaii. HP’s Always Connected PC the Envy x2 with Snapdragon 835 processor is available for purchase in the select regions, and today the company has started...
  8. HP Pavilion x2

HP Pavilion x2: hey, i've had a hp detachable pavilion x2 for a week or so, it came with 8.1 on it and i wasn't going to upgrade to 10 but thought sod it and upgraded earlier and now my mouse touchpad randomly stops working, the mouse pointer disappears and the keybooard stops working, i...
  9. Intel GMA Driver Crashing on Atom Z2760-based HP Envy x2

Intel GMA Driver Crashing on Atom Z2760-based HP Envy x2: I have a 2 year old HP Envy x2 hybrid touchscreen laptop with the z2760 (Clover Trail) chip set and GMA graphics. When I installed Windows 10 for the first time it failed to recognize the graphics chip and installed the Microsoft Basic VGA Adapter instead. Updating the...
  10. CES 2018: HP ENVY x2, HP Spectre x360 15, HP Z 3D Camera, and more

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2018: HP ENVY x2, HP Spectre x360 15, HP Z 3D Camera, and more: Today at CES, HP announced a series of new products ranging from a powerful convertible and its newest Always-Connected 2-in-1 to a groundbreaking 3D camera and cutting-edge gaming technology. Let’s take a look: HP ENVY x2 [img] The new HP ENVY x2 is a premium...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp envy windows updates fail