Windows 10: Hp Envy x360 15m Windows Hello

Discus and support Hp Envy x360 15m Windows Hello in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I've been trying to set up my fingerprint unlock option with Windows Hello but it isn't giving me the option to. It's telling me that my device might... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by goldynmisfits, May 2, 2020.

1. Hp Envy x360 15m Windows Hello

I've been trying to set up my fingerprint unlock option with Windows Hello but it isn't giving me the option to. It's telling me that my device might not be compatible, but I've checked your website and it lists my computer as a compatible device for Windows Hello and I have all the current updates. Can someone help me figure out why I'm unable to use it?

Thank you!

:)

goldynmisfits, May 2, 2020

2. HP ENVY x360 Touchscreen and Driver issues

Hi Milad,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I appreciate the efforts taken by you in troubleshooting this issue. The details provided helps us to avoid repeating the steps.

This issue can occur if some of the system files and drivers are not working as expected.

Suggest you to refer and follow the steps from this article on ‘Troubleshooting Touch Screen issues’.

Important: Your screen resolution needs to be at least 1024 x 768 to have multiple windows and apps on your screen at the same time.

Note: Since the websites are not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Follow these steps to uninstall the driver from the PC.

1. Open Device Manager.
    2. Select the arrow next to Human Interface Devices and select HID-compliant touch screen.
    3. Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
    4. Restart your PC, and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
    You may also want to
    download the drivers from the OEM HP website
    and install it to check if that helps.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, May 2, 2020
  3. batdoll Win User
    HP ENVY x360 - 15m-cp0011dx pen compatability?

I don't know which pens are compatible with this specific model of the HP Envy x360. I've seen many different answers for later models. Right now, I'm just using a rubber-tipped off brand stylus. Which digitized pens work best for this model?

batdoll, May 2, 2020
  4. nancyh Win User

Hp Envy x360 15m Windows Hello

windows hello face problem...

can anyone tell me why I don't see the "face" option in my WIndows Hello settings. I only see "fingerprint". I have an HP Envy x360 convertible 15m-cn0xxx. It has an IR camera.
    thanks!

nancyh, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Hp Envy x360 15m Windows Hello

1. Hp Envy x360 15m Windows Hello - Similar Threads - Envy x360 15m

2. BSOD on HP Envy x360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on HP Envy x360: Hello everyone, I've been struggling about this for a while now. My laptop has constantly been plagued with BSOD crashes and I've tried almost everything and finally got to a point where using the driver verifier got me a dump file. I've tried everything else from updating...
  3. BSOD on HP Envy x360

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on HP Envy x360: Hello everyone, I've been struggling about this for a while now. My laptop has constantly been plagued with BSOD crashes and I've tried almost everything and finally got to a point where using the driver verifier got me a dump file. I've tried everything else from updating...
  4. My Device HP ENVY x360 - 15m-ds0011dx tried everything and Microphone Array still doesn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Device HP ENVY x360 - 15m-ds0011dx tried everything and Microphone Array still doesn't...: Every time I do diagnostic everything is as it should be, but microphone won't detect more than 9% hearing when testing. Same applies to any program that requires a microphone. Zoom, Loom, Skype and so on. Anyone have this issue? Any fixes? Any help would be appreciated....
  5. My Device HP ENVY x360 - 15m-ds0011dx tried everything and Microphone Array still doesn't...

My Device HP ENVY x360 - 15m-ds0011dx tried everything and Microphone Array still doesn't...: Every time I do diagnostic everything is as it should be, but microphone won't detect more than 9% hearing when testing. Same applies to any program that requires a microphone. Zoom, Loom, Skype and so on. Anyone have this issue? Any fixes? Any help would be appreciated....
  6. Cannot find HP Integrated Sensor for hp-envy-15m-cn0000-x360-convertible-pc/20270297

Cannot find HP Integrated Sensor for hp-envy-15m-cn0000-x360-convertible-pc/20270297: My Keyboard, Touch and touchpad were not working, so I uninstalled the device manager and driver for "Integrated sensor" Now, I cannot find it again/reinstall it.Because of this, my Touch no longer works, and Screen cannot detect Rotations or enter tabled mode.I need any help...
  7. Cannot find HP Integrated Sensor for hp-envy-15m-cn0000-x360-convertible-pc/20270297

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find HP Integrated Sensor for hp-envy-15m-cn0000-x360-convertible-pc/20270297: My Keyboard, Touch and touchpad were not working, so I uninstalled the device manager and driver for "Integrated sensor" Now, I cannot find it again/reinstall it.Because of this, my Touch no longer works, and Screen cannot detect Rotations or enter tabled mode.I need any help...
  8. HP Envy x360 15m-dr1012dx: Two hard drives?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Envy x360 15m-dr1012dx: Two hard drives?: I'm working on a HP Envy x360 15m-dr1012dx. The specs say it has a 512GB nvme, and that shows in disk management. But it also shows a 27.25GB "D" drive that is bitlocker encrypted. Does anyone know what this second drive is all about? Thanks. 177865
  9. Touchscreen HP ENVY x360

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchscreen HP ENVY x360: Hi. I have problems with the touch screen laptop HP ENVY X 360 M6-W105DX does not work the touch screen driver. Operating system Windows 10 Home, 64 bit. The BIOS has been updated to the latest version of F.37, the new Windows 10 Home 2004 has been loaded, all Windows Update...
  10. HP Envy x360

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Envy x360: My desktop went down so I connected my monitor to the laptop, but every time I try to turn the screen around to the back the keyboard does not work. Any suggestions on how to keep keyboard from shutting down? I've already set it up to only show on the large monitor....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. http://driverupdater.esecureshoppe.com/

2. disable touchpad when mouse connected on hp envy