Windows 10: HP Envy x360 BSOD WHEA INCORRECTABLE ERROR

Discus and support HP Envy x360 BSOD WHEA INCORRECTABLE ERROR in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone If someone could please help me sorting out this issue I would be really grateful I've got a second hand Hp Envy x360 15-bp152wm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FaisalNasser, Feb 15, 2021.

1. HP Envy x360 BSOD WHEA INCORRECTABLE ERROR

Hi everyone

If someone could please help me sorting out this issue I would be really grateful

I've got a second hand Hp Envy x360 15-bp152wm laptop

I am facing BSOD several times per session

I've updated all drivers to latest updates and I also tried reinstalling win10 from scratch and it didn't help

I also replaced the NVME.m2 with a new 250GB from Samsung and it still happens

When it crashes it first halt for a while and then it restart and sometimes it gives the blue screen with WHEA incorrectable error and it counts to 100 and then it restarts

The Events viewer shows multiple errors that I don't really understand like

Kernal-EventTracing ID 2

AppModel-Runtime ID 65

Service Control Manager ID 7023

DistributedCOM ID 10005

and when that crash happens it gives critical error Kernal-Power ID 41

I have a dump file from C:\Windows\Minidump I will attach it if someone could analyze it for me

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q28BHFOv_cijIG2ub83DUehoAq_klS4k/view?usp=drivesdk

Thanks in advance to all of you

:)

FaisalNasser, Feb 15, 2021

2. BSOD - Whea incorrectable error

I received a BSOD - Whea incorrectable error

crash_erival.com.zip

Erival Junior, Feb 15, 2021
  3. BSOD W10 Pro 1903 on HP Envy (HP ENVY x360)

Hello,

My wife is facing many BSOD and I am not able to solve.

I've tried to update all the drivers and read many forum, but I have not been able to solve and even worst I have no clue (i beleive this is due to a SSD issue or a problem when runing under the battery, i.e not pluged to the AC power).

She has a bran new laptop, HP Envy (HP ENVY x360 - 13-ag0020nf) with Wndows 10 Professionnal vesrsion 1903 installed (installed from scratched)
    BuildNumber : 18362.418

I made a new installation and installed all the drivers and updated the bios.

I'm desperatly looking for some help.

Here is the linl the the report.
    DESKTOP-U4D6B2I-(2019-11-05_15-06-18).zip - Google Drive

Thanks a lot.

Best regards.
    Paul

croquemais, Feb 15, 2021
  4. Djg0407 Win User

HP Envy x360 BSOD WHEA INCORRECTABLE ERROR

hp envy x360

I want a good quality stylus to use for my hp envy x360, which would be the best choice and how would I get it to work for this laptop?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Djg0407, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

HP Envy x360 BSOD WHEA INCORRECTABLE ERROR

1. HP Envy x360 BSOD WHEA INCORRECTABLE ERROR - Similar Threads - Envy x360 BSOD

2. HP Envy x360 Randomly Restarts and BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Envy x360 Randomly Restarts and BSOD: Hi, over the past year I've had a problem with my HP Envy x360 where it will randomly crash and restart, or will crash and show me the BSOD will error codes such as system service exception, irql_not_less_or_equal. These issues only started occurring after my laptop hinge...
  3. HP Envy x360 Randomly Restarts and BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Envy x360 Randomly Restarts and BSOD: Hi, over the past year I've had a problem with my HP Envy x360 where it will randomly crash and restart, or will crash and show me the BSOD will error codes such as system service exception, irql_not_less_or_equal. These issues only started occurring after my laptop hinge...
  4. HP Envy x360 Randomly Restarts and BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD on HP Envy x360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on HP Envy x360: Hello everyone, I've been struggling about this for a while now. My laptop has constantly been plagued with BSOD crashes and I've tried almost everything and finally got to a point where using the driver verifier got me a dump file. I've tried everything else from updating...
  6. BSOD on HP Envy x360

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on HP Envy x360: Hello everyone, I've been struggling about this for a while now. My laptop has constantly been plagued with BSOD crashes and I've tried almost everything and finally got to a point where using the driver verifier got me a dump file. I've tried everything else from updating...
  7. WHEA Incorrectable Error - BSOD

WHEA Incorrectable Error - BSOD: Hi Folks,I have been getting BSoD WHEA uncorrectable ncorrectable error since few weeks. I have observed that it doesn't happen frequently and it doesn't have any fixed pattern. It's kinda that first error appeared after 15 mins of boot and next error occurred after 2 hours...
  8. Touchscreen HP ENVY x360

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchscreen HP ENVY x360: Hi. I have problems with the touch screen laptop HP ENVY X 360 M6-W105DX does not work the touch screen driver. Operating system Windows 10 Home, 64 bit. The BIOS has been updated to the latest version of F.37, the new Windows 10 Home 2004 has been loaded, all Windows Update...
  9. BSOD W10 Pro 1903 on HP Envy (HP ENVY x360)

BSOD W10 Pro 1903 on HP Envy (HP ENVY x360): Hello, My wife is facing many BSOD and I am not able to solve. I've tried to update all the drivers and read many forum, but I have not been able to solve and even worst I have no clue (i beleive this is due to a SSD issue or a problem when runing under the battery, i.e not...
  10. HP Envy x360

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Envy x360: My desktop went down so I connected my monitor to the laptop, but every time I try to turn the screen around to the back the keyboard does not work. Any suggestions on how to keep keyboard from shutting down? I've already set it up to only show on the large monitor....