Windows 10: HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-cn0xxx laptop

Discus and support HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-cn0xxx laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I bought this HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-cn0xxx laptop back in October 2018 and ever since August it's been giving me keyboard issues. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by luigifontanez, Dec 21, 2020.

1. HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-cn0xxx laptop

So I bought this HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-cn0xxx laptop back in October 2018 and ever since August it's been giving me keyboard issues. I've updated the drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers and the keyboard still keeps giving random issues. For example, it sometimes randomly works completely and out of nowhere some keys just don['t work, then after a while, they start working again.

:)

luigifontanez, Dec 21, 2020

2. Pen for HP ENVY x360 m6 Convertible laptop

I have HP ENVY x360 m6 Convertible laptop, which I purchased last year. Can anyone recommend a pen that works with this model?

EngMohanad, Dec 21, 2020
  3. HP Envy X360 Screen Flashing Issue

Having the same very issue with a HP ENVY x360 m6 Convertible

OlivierBivegete, Dec 21, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-cn0xxx laptop

Hp Envy x360 M6 no keyboard or mouse after Creators update

Confirm that your computer is: HP ENVY x360 - m6-aq105dx
    What is the version and build of the operating system?
    Is it x64 or x32?
    Open administrative command prompt and run: sfc /scannow and post the results.

10 Ways to Open the Command Prompt in Windows 10

Update the UEFI diagnostics and run them overnight in extensive mode. This will rule in/out any hardware problems:

HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support

Do you have the latest bios:

HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support

For this driver which one are you using:

1) HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support

2) HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support

When you reinstalled drivers did you manually install them from the HP web site or did you use the HP support assistant?

Please click on file explorer then click on swsetup then copy and paste into the thread.

zbook, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-cn0xxx laptop

1. HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-cn0xxx laptop - Similar Threads - ENVY x360 Convertible

2. BSOD on HP Envy x360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on HP Envy x360: Hello everyone, I've been struggling about this for a while now. My laptop has constantly been plagued with BSOD crashes and I've tried almost everything and finally got to a point where using the driver verifier got me a dump file. I've tried everything else from updating...
  3. HP HP ENVY x360 2-in-1 Laptop 15-ey0xxx Keyboard and Case Cover

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP HP ENVY x360 2-in-1 Laptop 15-ey0xxx Keyboard and Case Cover: I have a HP HP ENVY x360 2-in-1 Laptop 15-ey0xxx. It seems almost impossible to find a case cover and keyboard cover that fits this model. Is there one that HP sells, or any other product that is out there?...
  4. HP HP ENVY x360 2-in-1 Laptop 15-ey0xxx Keyboard and Case Cover

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP HP ENVY x360 2-in-1 Laptop 15-ey0xxx Keyboard and Case Cover: I have a HP HP ENVY x360 2-in-1 Laptop 15-ey0xxx. It seems almost impossible to find a case cover and keyboard cover that fits this model. Is there one that HP sells, or any other product that is out there?...
  5. HP Envy x360 Won't Convert out of Tablet Windows11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Envy x360 Won't Convert out of Tablet Windows11: Hello! Semi recently I switched my computer over to Windows 11. My laptop is a 2in1 that can convert back and forth between a tablet and a normal laptop. Just today the keyboard stopped responding. I've done a ton of testing and have narrowed it down to being a software issue...
  6. HP Envy x360 Won't Convert out of Tablet Windows11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Envy x360 Won't Convert out of Tablet Windows11: Hello! Semi recently I switched my computer over to Windows 11. My laptop is a 2in1 that can convert back and forth between a tablet and a normal laptop. Just today the keyboard stopped responding. I've done a ton of testing and have narrowed it down to being a software issue...
  7. Touchscreen HP ENVY x360

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchscreen HP ENVY x360: Hi. I have problems with the touch screen laptop HP ENVY X 360 M6-W105DX does not work the touch screen driver. Operating system Windows 10 Home, 64 bit. The BIOS has been updated to the latest version of F.37, the new Windows 10 Home 2004 has been loaded, all Windows Update...
  8. HP Envy X360 Convertible 15-ds0040au

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    HP Envy X360 Convertible 15-ds0040au: I just bought an Envy x360 a little while ago, but when I try to set up Windows Hello Face the option says "This option is currently unavailable", and below, it says "Windows Hello is preventing some options from being shown" I've troubleshot my device, and I have the...
  9. HP Envy x360

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Envy x360: My desktop went down so I connected my monitor to the laptop, but every time I try to turn the screen around to the back the keyboard does not work. Any suggestions on how to keep keyboard from shutting down? I've already set it up to only show on the large monitor....
  10. troubeles in the laptop HP ENVY x360

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    troubeles in the laptop HP ENVY x360: now am facing a problem in the sound, it is not working well as I changed the screen and I sent the lap to china so I found troubles also some programs changed the language to Chinese and I don't understand so I need the configurations of the sound and how to change the...