Windows 10: HP ENVY x360 Touchscreen and Driver issues

Discus and support HP ENVY x360 Touchscreen and Driver issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey guys, I have been dealing with this problem for a few months now. I got a brand new HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-cn0xxx laptop and it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MiladinStojadinovic, Nov 26, 2018.

1. HP ENVY x360 Touchscreen and Driver issues

Hey guys,

I have been dealing with this problem for a few months now.

I got a brand new HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-cn0xxx laptop and it was working fine for a while and after a couple of months (after a windows update, but not completely sure this was the cause) the keyboard and touchscreen stopped working altogether.

After some web digging, I found an article saying to try and disable the Intel Integrated Sensor Solution driver and see what happens.

My keyboard responded and is working properly now, but the touchscreen is still not responding.

I have tried updating the drivers, doing all the available windows updates, removing and restarting the drivers that have an issue and nothing has worked.

The Sensor Solution driver is permanently disabled so I can use my keyboard but I would love to use the screen again too.

When I start the troubleshoot, it also tells me that the I2C HID device has a driver problem but it cant identify it.

When I go to see if there is a new version to update the driver, it says it is up to date.

I am at a loss and gave up on trying to find a solution but am hoping someone might know how to help me out.

Thank you...

:)

MiladinStojadinovic, Nov 26, 2018

2. why isn't my touchscreen working on my hp envy x360

i just bought an hp envy x360 2-1 not even a week ago and now the touchscreen is not working. i have tried turning the computer off and back on and it still does not work.

Nick Klemm, Nov 26, 2018
  3. HP Envy X360 Screen Flashing Issue

Having the same very issue with a HP ENVY x360 m6 Convertible

OlivierBivegete, Nov 26, 2018
  4. HP ENVY x360 Touchscreen and Driver issues

HP Envy x360 Touchscreen not working

I've a new computer Envy X360 and what can I do to fix this problem?

Soulman 60, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

HP ENVY x360 Touchscreen and Driver issues

1. HP ENVY x360 Touchscreen and Driver issues - Similar Threads - ENVY x360 Touchscreen

2. BSOD on HP Envy x360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on HP Envy x360: Hello everyone, I've been struggling about this for a while now. My laptop has constantly been plagued with BSOD crashes and I've tried almost everything and finally got to a point where using the driver verifier got me a dump file. I've tried everything else from updating...
  3. BSOD on HP Envy x360

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on HP Envy x360: Hello everyone, I've been struggling about this for a while now. My laptop has constantly been plagued with BSOD crashes and I've tried almost everything and finally got to a point where using the driver verifier got me a dump file. I've tried everything else from updating...
  4. Touchscreen HP ENVY x360

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchscreen HP ENVY x360: Hi. I have problems with the touch screen laptop HP ENVY X 360 M6-W105DX does not work the touch screen driver. Operating system Windows 10 Home, 64 bit. The BIOS has been updated to the latest version of F.37, the new Windows 10 Home 2004 has been loaded, all Windows Update...
  5. hp envy x360 touchscreen and update issues

hp envy x360 touchscreen and update issues: hp laptop running windows 10 ive been using the touchscreen intermittently since ive got it, i noticed about a week ago when i tried to double tap the screen to make a video full size that is wasnt working, since then ive updated the drivers in BIOS and gone through...
  6. Clean Install HP Envy x360

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean Install HP Envy x360: I am wanting to do a clean install on my HP Envy. I downloaded the latest version of Windows and made an install disk on USB drive. Tried to run but multiple attempts it hund at "14% … checking for updates". Followed some suggestions and shut off various programs that...
  7. HP ENVY x360 Tablet Touchscreen Not Working!!!

HP ENVY x360 Tablet Touchscreen Not Working!!!: How do I fix my tablet/ touchscreen? I have tried everything online and nothing has worked.... PLEASE HELP!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-x360-tablet-touchscreen-not-working/726a40bb-7130-49a2-ab9d-2836b23f4b54
  8. Disable touchpad on HP Envy x360

Disable touchpad on HP Envy x360: I never use the touchpad on my HP Envy x 360 because I just don't like it. I prefer the mouse. I had the touchpad disabled until I installed Windows 10. Now the touchpad has started working and I can't disable it. Can you help me?...
  9. HP Envy x360

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Envy x360: My desktop went down so I connected my monitor to the laptop, but every time I try to turn the screen around to the back the keyboard does not work. Any suggestions on how to keep keyboard from shutting down? I've already set it up to only show on the large monitor....
  10. HP Envy x360 Touchscreen not working

HP Envy x360 Touchscreen not working: I just bought a new Hp envy laptop not even 3 days ago and I'm having problems with the touch screen. The touchscreen will continually switch from being responsive and unresponsive. I've tried almost everything online and it still is being like this....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp envy x360 drivers

2. hp envy x360 touchscreen driver

3. hp envy touch screen drivers

4. hp envy x360 touchscreen drivers,
  5. hp envy touch screen driver,
  6. hp envy x360 touchscreen driver windows 10,
  7. find old hp envy x360 driver,
  8. hp envy touchscreen driver,
  9. drivers for hp envy x360,
  10. hp envy x360 problems,
  11. hp envy touchscreen drivers,