Windows 10: HP Envy x360

Discus and support HP Envy x360 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My desktop went down so I connected my monitor to the laptop, but every time I try to turn the screen around to the back the keyboard does not work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CorinneBennett, Oct 21, 2019.

1. HP Envy x360

My desktop went down so I connected my monitor to the laptop, but every time I try to turn the screen around to the back the keyboard does not work. Any suggestions on how to keep keyboard from shutting down? I've already set it up to only show on the large monitor.

:)

CorinneBennett, Oct 21, 2019
  2. Djg0407 Win User

hp envy x360

I want a good quality stylus to use for my hp envy x360, which would be the best choice and how would I get it to work for this laptop?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Djg0407, Oct 21, 2019
  3. SarahKong Win User
    Sylus for HP ENVY x360

Doesn't look promising... I came across this forum about the compatible stylus for HP Envy.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Di...

Try posting in the HP forums see if there is any change since this last forum posting.

SarahKong, Oct 21, 2019
  4. HP Envy x360

HP Envy X360 Screen Flashing Issue

Having the same very issue with a HP ENVY x360 m6 Convertible

OlivierBivegete, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

HP Envy x360

1. HP Envy x360 - Similar Threads - Envy x360

2. My HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-ee1xxx keeps restarting randomly. Computer Restarted, Reason...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-ee1xxx keeps restarting randomly. Computer Restarted, Reason...: Hello, My HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-ee1xxx keeps rebooting randomly with the below 2 error codes from the event viewer or CMD prompt. see Below.I have already ran the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics and the hardware all passes the tests. I am using Windows 11.I am also getting...
  3. My HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-ee1xxx keeps restarting randomly. Computer Restarted, Reason...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-ee1xxx keeps restarting randomly. Computer Restarted, Reason...: Hello, My HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-ee1xxx keeps rebooting randomly with the below 2 error codes from the event viewer or CMD prompt. see Below.I have already ran the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics and the hardware all passes the tests. I am using Windows 11.I am also getting...
  4. HP Envy x360 Laptop camera is blurry. Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Envy x360 Laptop camera is blurry. Windows 11: My built-in camera on my HP Envy x360 laptop is not working. I have been trying to use the camera but all it has been showing me is a blurry screen. I have updated my laptop, I troubleshooted the camera. I went to Device Manager and both updated and uninstalled the camera. I...
  5. HP Envy x360 Laptop camera is blurry. Windows 11

HP Envy x360 Laptop camera is blurry. Windows 11: My built-in camera on my HP Envy x360 laptop is not working. I have been trying to use the camera but all it has been showing me is a blurry screen. I have updated my laptop, I troubleshooted the camera. I went to Device Manager and both updated and uninstalled the camera. I...
  6. My laptop HP Envy X360 is not showing any wifi network. How to resume showing the list again?

My laptop HP Envy X360 is not showing any wifi network. How to resume showing the list again?: As I was working on the laptop, it suddenly got disconnected from the wifi network and now I'm not able to see the list of available networks found in my surrounding. Kindly help...
  7. My laptop HP Envy X360 is not showing any wifi network. How to resume showing the list again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop HP Envy X360 is not showing any wifi network. How to resume showing the list again?: As I was working on the laptop, it suddenly got disconnected from the wifi network and now I'm not able to see the list of available networks found in my surrounding. Kindly help...
  8. I have an HP envy x360 I need to completely wipe clean of all info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an HP envy x360 I need to completely wipe clean of all info: But it keeps asking for recovery key that I don't have and can't get. Is there any way for me to reset to make it like new? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-hp-envy-x360-i-need-to-completely-wipe/9888f8cd-ed60-4dc6-884f-f885c605cb33
  9. I have an HP envy x360 I need to completely wipe clean of all info

I have an HP envy x360 I need to completely wipe clean of all info: But it keeps asking for recovery key that I don't have and can't get. Is there any way for me to reset to make it like new? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-hp-envy-x360-i-need-to-completely-wipe/9888f8cd-ed60-4dc6-884f-f885c605cb33
  10. HP Envy x360 Randomly Restarts and BSOD

HP Envy x360 Randomly Restarts and BSOD: Hi, over the past year I've had a problem with my HP Envy x360 where it will randomly crash and restart, or will crash and show me the BSOD will error codes such as system service exception, irql_not_less_or_equal. These issues only started occurring after my laptop hinge...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp envy x360 driver issues

2. hp envy touch screen driver