Windows 10: HP ENVY20 do10t AiO Desktop PC

Discus and support HP ENVY20 do10t AiO Desktop PC in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have an HP Envy20 d010t AiO touchsmart pc and just installed win 10 and it has been working fine and I restarted it today and the power button lights... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by docbrpwn2015, May 14, 2016.

1. HP ENVY20 do10t AiO Desktop PC

I have an HP Envy20 d010t AiO touchsmart pc and just installed win 10 and it has been working fine and I restarted it today and the power button lights and the fan goes but the screen remains black. I can use my mouse but not my keyboard and every few minutes it sleeps for seconds then comes back yet the screen stays dark.

:)

docbrpwn2015, May 14, 2016
  2. DJMARIOE Win User

WINDOWS 10 SHUT DOWN /

im using an / HP ENVY Beats
    23-N010
    Special Edition 23" Touchsmart AIO Desktop 8GB / windows completly shutdown and dissapeared from my pc. / all of my programs are gone .

DJMARIOE, May 14, 2016
  3. ChaseMacL Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade - mouse auto moves to left of DT

Upgraded HP AIO desktop from Win7 to Win10.

- I can access the full system but every 10 / 20 seconds i get a quick "flash" (which i think is a script running) then the mouse pointer moves to the upper left and clicks on the desktop. Do you anticipate this is a driver issue with the mouse?

thank you - PS. I LOVE windows 10, my Sony AIO upgraded perfectly...

ChaseMacL, May 14, 2016
Thema:

HP ENVY20 do10t AiO Desktop PC

1. HP ENVY20 do10t AiO Desktop PC - Similar Threads - ENVY20 do10t AiO

2. Windows update from build 25276 with HP AIO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update from build 25276 with HP AIO: I am on the Insider Preview and stuck on build 25276. The update tries to install, then a small window says "Checking your PC" then "Your PC does not currently meet Windows 11 requirements". My PC is an HP All-in-one with Athlon processor and video. Any ideas?...
  3. Windows update from build 25276 with HP AIO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update from build 25276 with HP AIO: I am on the Insider Preview and stuck on build 25276. The update tries to install, then a small window says "Checking your PC" then "Your PC does not currently meet Windows 11 requirements". My PC is an HP All-in-one with Athlon processor and video. Any ideas?...
  4. printing color photos from my HP AIO PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    printing color photos from my HP AIO PC.: I cannot select the color option for my HP ENVY 4520 printer, it will always revert to monochrome. Ideas? I am out of them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-color-photos-from-my-hp-aio-pc/c699274b-431b-43d8-9e94-3db3d4c125ad
  5. printing color photos from my HP AIO PC.

printing color photos from my HP AIO PC.: I cannot select the color option for my HP ENVY 4520 printer, it will always revert to monochrome. Ideas? I am out of them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-color-photos-from-my-hp-aio-pc/c699274b-431b-43d8-9e94-3db3d4c125ad
  6. HP AIO Remote HP Smartcrashing while installing new printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP AIO Remote HP Smartcrashing while installing new printer: Im attempting to install a new HP DeskJet Plus 4152, and while Im trying to launch the launch the app to complete the process, the startup window shows for about 5 seconds then closes. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times to no avail.Any help would be greatly...
  7. HP AiO Remote not working in Windows 10

HP AiO Remote not working in Windows 10: Trying to download 'HP Smart' to my new Dell laptop it used to work great on my old laptop, and when I download and install 'HP Smart' from the Windows Store, HP AIO Remote printer is installed instead. The app crashes EVERY TIME I open it. I have no idea what is going on....
  8. HDMI input no longer works HP Envy AIO Desktop

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HDMI input no longer works HP Envy AIO Desktop: The computer is HP Envy 23K-011. There is a button at bottom of the computer that switches the display from computer to HDMI . Now this button does not work , the display remains showing computer as source. I last used it 2 years ago. Since then I have updated the OS to to...
  9. HDMI input no longer works HP Envy AIO Desktop

HDMI input no longer works HP Envy AIO Desktop: The computer is HP Envy 23K-011. There is a button at bottom of the computer that switches the display from computer to HDMI . Now this button does not work , the display remains showing computer as source. I last used it 2 years ago. Since then I have updated the OS to to...
  10. hp deskjet 3634 AIO printer

hp deskjet 3634 AIO printer: My granddaughter took the spring update 1803 when offered, since then she cannot use her hp3634 printer as says NO DRIVER. We have downloaded and installed the full feature software from HP and installed it but still doesn't work. The printer is only 2 years old so I...