Windows 10: hp firmware optional update

Discus and support hp firmware optional update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; along with the compulsory updates, i have 2 hp optional updates. 1 is something to do with my keyboard and the other is hp firmware 15.61.0.0. last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sophie_edwards, Feb 23, 2021.

1. hp firmware optional update

along with the compulsory updates, i have 2 hp optional updates. 1 is something to do with my keyboard and the other is hp firmware /u/sophie_edwards
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sophie_edwards, Feb 23, 2021

2. PS3 and PSP firmware updated

Sony has updated the firmware for its two most recent consoles, with a few improvements for each. The PS3 firmware has been updated to version 1.70, which will enable gamers to play PS1 software purchased from the PlayStation Store (previously only playable on the PSP) and will allow the use of the vibration function of accessories when playing PlayStation and PlayStation 2 titles (not PS3 games unfortunately, but a step forwards). The PlayStation Store still lists all classic titles as being for the PSP, but this may be changed when it’s updated later this week. As for the PSP, the firmware has been updated to version 3.40, with the most noticeable changes being improved support for PlayStation Network titles and a changed method for managing certificates under [Game]. Apparently with the new firmware, gamers can share save data between both consoles allowing PS1 titles to be continued on the move and at home.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Hibernate issue with the HP laptop

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We would suggest you to runt the Power troubleshooter and check.

Try to run the troubleshooter and check.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box and hit
      Enter.
    • Select View all from the left pane and select Power.
    • Follow the on-screen troubleshooter and try the steps.
    We would also suggest you to update the firmware of the BIOS and install the chipset drivers and check.

For steps related to updating firmware for the BIOS and chipset drivers, you may contact the HP.

Ravinath P, Feb 23, 2021
  4. hp firmware optional update

Firmware for HP 255 G7 Notebook

@flavallee:

hp firmware optional update [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

@Samuria, I run HP Support Assistant once a month. I ran it last week, and there was no firmware or bios update. There was however an update for the network card.

- - - Updated - - -

@dalchina: What do you mean?

Jesse Williams, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

hp firmware optional update

1. hp firmware optional update - Similar Threads - firmware optional update

2. HP Firmware Update in Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Firmware Update in Windows 11 update: I just got my new hp computer.In windows 11's Update list is HP Firmware 15.20.Is the there a way to prevent the installation of this?If it's what I think it is it' a BIOS Update.The last 2 times I tried to Update the BIOS the update failed and left me with rocked pc.This is...
  3. HP Firmware Update in Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Firmware Update in Windows 11 update: I just got my new hp computer.In windows 11's Update list is HP Firmware 15.20.Is the there a way to prevent the installation of this?If it's what I think it is it' a BIOS Update.The last 2 times I tried to Update the BIOS the update failed and left me with rocked pc.This is...
  4. ASUS firmware update optional

ASUS firmware update optional: Hello, today I received an update from Asus as a Microsoft optional update. It asked me to reboot my computer to install it. I did and my PC went boot looping, so I have reseted it to see if it would stop the problem. Then it asked me to update the BIOS, so I had to get...
  5. ASUS firmware update optional

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS firmware update optional: Hello, today I received an update from Asus as a Microsoft optional update. It asked me to reboot my computer to install it. I did and my PC went boot looping, so I have reseted it to see if it would stop the problem. Then it asked me to update the BIOS, so I had to get...
  6. BSoD After updating firmware HP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD After updating firmware HP: When I updated my BIOS, all was normal. Until I launched games like ROBLOX, that's when it got crazy. It kept on giving me Bluescreens in some important driver files. I believe my display driver graphics card lol might be the culprit. I've gotten over 20 Hardware Fails in...
  7. BSoD After updating firmware HP

BSoD After updating firmware HP: When I updated my BIOS, all was normal. Until I launched games like ROBLOX, that's when it got crazy. It kept on giving me Bluescreens in some important driver files. I believe my display driver graphics card lol might be the culprit. I've gotten over 20 Hardware Fails in...
  8. BSoD After updating firmware HP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. HP Inc firmware update 15.58.0.0

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Inc firmware update 15.58.0.0: About two years ago I woke up to find my HP desktop was bricked. It wouldn't even post, let alone try to boot. I tried a few things with the bios and cmos to no avail. The computer was about six years old, so I decided to buy an HP 17" laptop from Costco. About a year later,...
  10. HP Inc firmware update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Inc firmware update: hello while updating windows updates there was HP Inc firmware update waiting in the list in hp laptop [HP 15 da0327tu] I immedietly paused the update as I was scared of updating the BIOS SOME EXPERT ADVISE NEEDED I also unistalled HP support assistant because of...