Windows 10: hp firmware optional update

Discus and support hp firmware optional update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; along with the compulsory updates, i have 2 hp optional updates. 1 is something to do with my keyboard and the other is hp firmware 15.61.0.0. last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sophie_edwards, Feb 23, 2021 at 8:58 AM.

1. hp firmware optional update

along with the compulsory updates, i have 2 hp optional updates. 1 is something to do with my keyboard and the other is hp firmware /u/sophie_edwards
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sophie_edwards, Feb 23, 2021 at 8:58 AM

2. PS3 and PSP firmware updated

Sony has updated the firmware for its two most recent consoles, with a few improvements for each. The PS3 firmware has been updated to version 1.70, which will enable gamers to play PS1 software purchased from the PlayStation Store (previously only playable on the PSP) and will allow the use of the vibration function of accessories when playing PlayStation and PlayStation 2 titles (not PS3 games unfortunately, but a step forwards). The PlayStation Store still lists all classic titles as being for the PSP, but this may be changed when it’s updated later this week. As for the PSP, the firmware has been updated to version 3.40, with the most noticeable changes being improved support for PlayStation Network titles and a changed method for managing certificates under [Game]. Apparently with the new firmware, gamers can share save data between both consoles allowing PS1 titles to be continued on the move and at home.

Source: DailyTech

3. Windows 10 Hibernate issue with the HP laptop

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We would suggest you to runt the Power troubleshooter and check.

Try to run the troubleshooter and check.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box and hit
      Enter.
    • Select View all from the left pane and select Power.
    • Follow the on-screen troubleshooter and try the steps.
    We would also suggest you to update the firmware of the BIOS and install the chipset drivers and check.

For steps related to updating firmware for the BIOS and chipset drivers, you may contact the HP.

4. hp firmware optional update

Firmware for HP 255 G7 Notebook

@flavallee:

hp firmware optional update [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

@Samuria, I run HP Support Assistant once a month. I ran it last week, and there was no firmware or bios update. There was however an update for the network card.

- - - Updated - - -

@dalchina: What do you mean?

Jesse Williams, Feb 23, 2021 at 9:03 AM
Thema:

hp firmware optional update

1. hp firmware optional update - Similar Threads - firmware optional update

2. Windows showing not correct number of dell firmware driver in optional updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows showing not correct number of dell firmware driver in optional updates: I already updated firmware via dell utility on my Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming, but windows 10 optional update still showing it to me... Will this be fixed? A little annoying. 1.13.1 is correct version actually - "Dell Inspiron 14 Gaming 7467 and 15 Gaming 7567 System BIOS -...
  3. Firmware for HP 255 G7 Notebook

Firmware for HP 255 G7 Notebook: I keep getting a prompt to restart my HP 255 G7 Notebook because it has an available firmware update. So I restarted it, I go to Device Manager and it has a tick next to the firmware saying the following: [img] Do I need to update the firmware or what do I need to do?...
  4. HP Inc firmware update 15.58.0.0

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Inc firmware update 15.58.0.0: About two years ago I woke up to find my HP desktop was bricked. It wouldn't even post, let alone try to boot. I tried a few things with the bios and cmos to no avail. The computer was about six years old, so I decided to buy an HP 17" laptop from Costco. About a year later,...
  5. Error updating HP WMR Headset Firmware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error updating HP WMR Headset Firmware: I'm trying to set up my HP Mixed Reality Headset on a new computer and I'm getting an error. My Mixed Reality portal hangs forever on the 'updating your headset firmware' step. In the device manager, the headset shows up with the name 'HoloLens Sensors' and the properties...
  6. HP Inc firmware update

HP Inc firmware update: hello while updating windows updates there was HP Inc firmware update waiting in the list in hp laptop [HP 15 da0327tu] I immedietly paused the update as I was scared of updating the BIOS SOME EXPERT ADVISE NEEDED I also unistalled HP support assistant because of...
  7. Introducing Component Firmware Update

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Component Firmware Update: The Microsoft Devices Team is excited to announce the release of an open-source model for Component Firmware Update for Windows system developers – Component Firmware Update(CFU). With CFU, you can easily deliver firmware updates for through Windows Update by using CFU...
  8. Check firmware updates

Check firmware updates: How do I confirm that most recent firmware is installed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-firmware-updates/41a01813-86a2-48e6-8233-990d58a4a3a4
  9. INTEL SSDSC2CT120A3 firmware update

INTEL SSDSC2CT120A3 firmware update: Hello, I would like to update the firmware of my SSD, INTEL SSDSC2CT120A3, but Google gives me results of Intel® SSD 330 Series. I don't know if my SSD model is Intel® SSD 330 50515
  10. Update to my HP Notebook Firmware - EFI Boot loader

Update to my HP Notebook Firmware - EFI Boot loader: Good day all - Can anybody explain the below in user friendly English exactly what I am to do? I am trying to download an update to my HP15 notebook and receiving an error message - Windows is using an EFI boot loader, we cant deploy the update. Refer to ReadMe file...