Windows 10: HP Gift Guide is out: Plenty of 2-in-1s, laptops, PCs and other tech deals

Discus and support HP Gift Guide is out: Plenty of 2-in-1s, laptops, PCs and other tech deals in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; There has been a lot of talk about the death of the PC but the traditional Windows laptop is still the best choice for productivity tasks. With the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Nov 5, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

HP Gift Guide is out: Plenty of 2-in-1s, laptops, PCs and other tech deals

There has been a lot of talk about the death of the PC but the traditional Windows laptop is still the best choice for productivity tasks. With the holiday season fast approaching, it’s time to start making your gift list.

The Holiday Season is just around the corner and companies like HP are already releasing their deals. There are many HP Windows 10-powered laptops but which one is best for you? Below, we pick our best HP machines that are on sale.

HP Gift Guide 2018

Here is a list of HP Windows 10 devices that you might want to gift your loved ones.

HP Spectre Folio

HP Gift Guide is out: Plenty of 2-in-1s, laptops, PCs and other tech deals HP-Spectre-Folio-design.jpg

The Spectre Folio is HP’s latest 2-in-1 Windows 10 PC that was announced at an event in New York City. HP is calling the Spectre Folio as the first leather convertible PC and it’s flawless, according to the company.

The HP Spectre Folio is unique for the fact that its frame is crafted from genuine leather without sacrificing on the productivity side. Here’s a brief look at the hardware specs:

• It runs Windows 10 Home out of the box.
    • The device uses latest 8th Generation Intel Core i7 processor and Intel UHD Graphics 615.
    • There is 8 GB of RAM and 256 of GB SSD storage.
    • It features a 13.3″ diagonal Full HD touch display.

The price of HP Spectre Folio is $1,499 and you can buy it directly from HP here.

HP Spectre X360 laptop

The Spectre x360 brings the best experience into a PC designed around you and it’s a great device with decent look and specs.

• It runs Windows 10 Home.
    • 8th Generation Intel® Core i5 processor.
    • Intel UHD Graphics 620 (8 GB).
    • It comes with 8 GB of memory, 256 GB SSD storage.

The original price is $1,149.99 but today you can get it for $949.99. Interested? You can grab this device from HP Store.

HP Envy X360 laptop – 15T touch

The HP Envy x360 is available for just $669.99. It’s a premium device that has a touchscreen and a full-size keyboard. Here’s a look at the specs chart:

• Windows 10 Home.
    • 8th Generation Intel Core i5 processor.
    • Intel UHD Graphics 620.
    • 8 GB memory; 1 TB HDD.

You can buy the device from here.

HP Spectre Rechargeable Mouse 700

If you’re getting yourself an HP Spectre laptop this holiday season, you should also consider buying the HP”s wireless and rechargeable mouse that features an exquisite design.

You can grab the mouse from here for just $49.99

HP Envy Desktop – 795-0030QD

Looking for a powerhouse? You might want to buy HP’s Envy Desktop that looks sleek and features 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8400 processor.

• Windows 10 Home.
    • 8th Generation Intel® Core HP Gift Guide is out: Plenty of 2-in-1s, laptops, PCs and other tech deals 2122.png i5-8400
    • Integrated Graphics.
    • 8 GB memory; 1 TB HDD storage.

The original price is $749.99 but you can get it for $599.99 from here.

HP Notebook – 15-BS121NR

Looking for a cheaper option? You might want to get the 15-BS121NR laptop. You can get it for $519.99. The device is designed for long-lasting performance and it’s supposed to keep you entertained and productive, thanks to the long-lasting battery.

• Windows 10 Home 64.
    • 5th Generation Intel Core i3 processor.
    • Intel HD Graphics 5500.
    • 4 GB memory; 128 GB SSD storage.

If you’re interested, you can buy this device from here.

The other best deals

Similarly, HP is also offering big discounts on many other products. You can check HP’s gift guide for more details here.

The post HP Gift Guide is out: Plenty of 2-in-1s, laptops, PCs and other tech deals appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Nov 5, 2018
  2. miahallen Win User
    miahallen, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Gift Card

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query at Microsoft community.

I understand your concern and will guide you in the right direction.

1. Are you referring to Windows store to buy gift card?

If yes, I suggest you to refer the Microsoft store link below and check if it helps.

Personalized gift cards

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/list/All-gift-cards/categoryID.67154100

Hope the information provided was helpful and do let us know if you need any assistance in the future. We will be glad to help.

Suvarna Govinda, Nov 5, 2018
  4. HP Gift Guide is out: Plenty of 2-in-1s, laptops, PCs and other tech deals

User Guide for Windows 10, for HP Laptop

Hi Richard,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

Please answer the below question to assist you better.

Are you referring to Windows 10 user guide or Hp laptop user guide?

If it is Windows 10 user guide I would suggest you to refer the below link on
    Get started with Windows 10 and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/getstarted-whatsnew

I would also suggest you to use the inbuilt Get Started app which is user guide for Windows 10

Reply us if you have any further queries we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

HP Gift Guide is out: Plenty of 2-in-1s, laptops, PCs and other tech deals

1. HP Gift Guide is out: Plenty of 2-in-1s, laptops, PCs and other tech deals - Similar Threads - Gift Guide Plenty

2. LENOVO pcs, or other pcs crashing for no reason.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LENOVO pcs, or other pcs crashing for no reason.: Hi, I have fixed this a while ago, thought I would suggest a way to fix it! Firstly, I experienced issues crashing, whether in a game or watching a video, attending class. ETC. It would always freeze, make this annoying buzzing sound and the only way to fix it/ get out of it...
  3. 2 networks 2 PCs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2 networks 2 PCs: Hii. I have 2 networks in my work place one is for PCs and the other for Machine , this one for machines has an IP cam connected to it now i need to access this cam from PCs on the first network , you have to know that the second pc for machine is connected to the first...
  4. 2 PCs, one slowing down internet of other !

2 PCs, one slowing down internet of other !: This is ultra strange. I have 2 PCs. For the last 3 months I have been having issues where just one of the PCs internet would slow down from the usual 60mbps to 20mbps or less (only on single thread, multi-thread was fine). Normally the first 2 minutes of the computer being...
  5. windows types 1s

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows types 1s: Hello, Starting today my windows 10 started randomly typing 1s. If I disconnect keyboard, typing stops. If I connect another keyboard, typing starts again. Both keyboards are USB (one keyboard is Perixx PERIBOARD-512, another is standard dell keyboard). I tried to...
  6. HP Black Friday Deals are now live, save big on 2-in-1s, Spectre Folio and more

in Windows 10 News
    HP Black Friday Deals are now live, save big on 2-in-1s, Spectre Folio and more: HP Black Friday deals are now live and you can save big on 2-in-1s, notebooks, laptops and other devices running Windows 10. If you’ve been waiting to buy the interesting leather Spectre Folio 13, now’s the right time. HP’s leather Spectre Folio 13 Black Friday Deal Today,...
  7. The deals are a plenty already on hardware items online

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The deals are a plenty already on hardware items online: If anyone has not had a chance to look at the prices for hardware like hard drives on Newegg yet. They have refurb 500 GB 3.5" for $30. I did find for a desktop that I use for testing software, a 1 TB for $90, which is a Seagate Constellation drive. For it being an Enterprise...
  8. 2 PCs. 2 connections. Can't figure it out.

2 PCs. 2 connections. Can't figure it out.: Odd one this. I have my main PC... and a PC under the TV acting as a HTPC. The 2 are directly connected by a network cable. In addition both have a Wifi dongle and both get internet via WiFi I wish to transfer files from the PC to the HTPC via the wire as it is much...
  9. Out of Memory with plenty free????

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Out of Memory with plenty free????: OK, I've got a decent PC here, but since the latest Windows Update and Nvidia driver update, I'm having a bit of an issue. Randomly, I will get an error that Windows is running out of memory and that I should close some programs to free RAM. Sadly, I usually have over...
  10. CES 2017: The best mobile tech, PCs and laptops on display

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2017: The best mobile tech, PCs and laptops on display: What technology and new designs in the mobile, PC and laptop space stood out this year in Las Vegas? Motiv ring fitness tracker Samsung Galaxy A smartphone series LG nano cell television sets Lenovo New Glass C200 Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 hybrid...