Windows 10: HP HEWLETT PACKARD DESKJET 1112 PRINTER.. OK FOR THIS PC???

Discus and support HP HEWLETT PACKARD DESKJET 1112 PRINTER.. OK FOR THIS PC??? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HP HEWLETT PACKARD DESKJET 1112 . WILL THIS PRINTER OK FOR THIS PC?? WINDOWS 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by STONE 2 GO, Feb 12, 2020.

1. HP HEWLETT PACKARD DESKJET 1112 PRINTER.. OK FOR THIS PC???

HP HEWLETT PACKARD DESKJET 1112 . WILL THIS PRINTER OK FOR THIS PC?? WINDOWS 10.

:)

STONE 2 GO, Feb 12, 2020

2. • Hewlett-Packard - Imaging - Null Print - HP Deskjet 3520 series - Error 0x80246013

I have the same problem with Printer HP Deskjet 3535. The details with KB number is as follows:

Hewlett-Packard - Imaging - Null Print - HP Deskjet 3520 series - Error 0x80246013

Preet PalMatharu, Feb 12, 2020
  3. HP Deskjet 710C

The printer driver is already built into Windows 10.

Press Windows key + R

Type: control

Hit Enter

Open Devices and Printers

Click Add a Printer, The printer I want isn't listed, Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings, Next, [select the proper port], Next, Windows Update, [wait a few minutes for the list to repopulate], select HP for the manufacturer (not Hewlett
    Packard or Hewlett-Packard), and then select HP Deskjet 710c, Next.

The Deskjet 710c and 712c are the same printer, just sold through different channels. The 710c and 712c use the same driver.

Please note, the printer driver might not work, since its 32 bit only. So, if you are running Windows 10 64 bit, you need to consider purchasing a new printer. You can try your luck with the 712c driver.

Andre Da Costa, Feb 12, 2020
  4. Kevin_888 Win User

HP HEWLETT PACKARD DESKJET 1112 PRINTER.. OK FOR THIS PC???

HP DeskJet 9670 printer on Windows 10.

Go to the HP Support Web Site as below...

HP Printers - Installing and Using the Windows Built-in Print Driver | HP® Customer Support

In my case I then needed to go to Step 3 and working through from there - my printer was NOT in the list so I had to select the bottom option 'Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings' and click 'Next', working through their Online
    instructions from there. The next screen will probably give you the option to update the list of printer drivers on your PC: go for that BUT note that it may well appear to have stopped working as it took perhaps 10-15 minutes to update! Go and make a cup
    of coffee in the interim!

If your printer is on one or other of the HP/Hewlett Packard lists then you should be OK, if not, you will need to ascertain which listed printer is the nearest or recommended substitute one to use. HP should have a list of suggestions if it is not too old,
    otherwise try the 9800, which is the one that I have to use for my 9670 (which is A3).

Good luck!

Kevin_888, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

HP HEWLETT PACKARD DESKJET 1112 PRINTER.. OK FOR THIS PC???

1. HP HEWLETT PACKARD DESKJET 1112 PRINTER.. OK FOR THIS PC??? - Similar Threads - HEWLETT PACKARD DESKJET

2. Hewlett Packard Printer Queue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hewlett Packard Printer Queue: Dear Sirs, I use Microsoft 10. My HP printer, model: HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus, creates a queue after its first print request, refusing to print further files for a very considerable time. I am advised that the problem is likely to be associated with Microsoft computer...
  3. Hewlett Packard Printer Queue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hewlett Packard Printer Queue: Dear Sirs, I use Microsoft 10. My HP printer, model: HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus, creates a queue after its first print request, refusing to print further files for a very considerable time. I am advised that the problem is likely to be associated with Microsoft computer...
  4. Hewlett Packard Printer Queue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. HP deskjet printer 882c

HP deskjet printer 882c: HP deskjet printer 882c will not print. All three lights keep blinking. Tried disconnecting power, installed new cartridge, nothing worked. This is an old printer, but it was still putting out good copies....
  6. HP deskjet printer 882c

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP deskjet printer 882c: HP deskjet printer 882c will not print. All three lights keep blinking. Tried disconnecting power, installed new cartridge, nothing worked. This is an old printer, but it was still putting out good copies....
  7. Help with a Hewlett-Packard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with a Hewlett-Packard: I'm not sure if this better fits in the r/Hewlett_Packard subreddit, but I assumed it was a problem that had to do with Windows. This recently started, where I try to boot up my laptop, an HP, and it shows the Windows loading screen thingy and then the screen just goes black....
  8. need to change inkjet cartridge on printer HP deskjet DJ 1112

need to change inkjet cartridge on printer HP deskjet DJ 1112: Need to change black inkjet cartridge on HPdesktop DJ1112 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-change-inkjet-cartridge-on-printer-hp/2c24d951-3e9b-43d7-a63c-dd4aa81f674d
  9. New Laptop PC: HP (Hewlett-Packard) 255 G7

in Windows 10 Support
    New Laptop PC: HP (Hewlett-Packard) 255 G7: Friday, May 1st, I get to order my new Laptop "Portable Workstation". It is an HP (Hewlett-Packard) 255 G7. It comes with 4 GB of RAM as standard and a 156 GB SSD. Those 2 will be upgraded. I will upgrade the base RAM to 8 GB unless you all say it's okay to upgrade it to 16...
  10. Hewlett Packard Deskjet 895Cxi not working in Windows 10 1903

Hewlett Packard Deskjet 895Cxi not working in Windows 10 1903: I was using this printer on Windows 10 1809 but after "upgrading" to 1903 there is no driver available. If I try to add a printer manually the list of HP printers provided by Windows Update does not include the Deskjet 895Cxi. Has support for this printer been deliberately...