Windows 10: HP INKJET PRINER

Discus and support HP INKJET PRINER in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Could you help 1. I have a HP Inkjet printer connected to my computer via a USB cable IT is not wireless. 2. I have a router and want this printer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dragonhead1950, May 5, 2020.

1. HP INKJET PRINER

Could you help

1. I have a HP Inkjet printer connected to my computer via a USB cable IT is not wireless.

2. I have a router and want this printer to be available for printing to be done from another computer.

3. How do I make it discoverable?

4. The other computer can access my Brother Printer which is wireless.

:)

Dragonhead1950, May 5, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

unable to print from HP 900 inkjet printer

Hi Eloisa,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows and driver updates?

I suggest you to refer the link below and follow the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix printer problems.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Please refer to the following Wiki article created by Andre Da Costa
    on How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Refer: HP 900 Inkjet Printer

Do let us know if you are able to connect to printer and print. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 23, 2020
  3. Martmcd Win User
    HP inkjet printer cartridges

it may be that one of the cartridges is faulty, try the suggestions in this HP support thread.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Inkjet-Printing/h...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Martmcd, May 23, 2020
  4. Munki Win User

HP INKJET PRINER

Who makes a good inkjet printer?

My suggestion to you is buy a laser printer. Inkjets are money pits.

Munki, May 23, 2020
Thema:

HP INKJET PRINER

1. HP INKJET PRINER - Similar Threads - INKJET PRINER

2. Is there an HP Wired Inkjet Printer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there an HP Wired Inkjet Printer?: I'm in the market for a new printer. My Canon which I had 2 years died on me because of the ink absorber.I used to buy HP inkjet printers all the time, but then I saw that the newer ones relied on the internet & wireless and didn't want it.Is there a "wired" HP inkjet...
  3. Is there an HP Wired Inkjet Printer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there an HP Wired Inkjet Printer?: I'm in the market for a new printer. My Canon which I had 2 years died on me because of the ink absorber.I used to buy HP inkjet printers all the time, but then I saw that the newer ones relied on the internet & wireless and didn't want it.Is there a "wired" HP inkjet...
  4. No canon inkjet drivers working after latest windows updates,AGAIN!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No canon inkjet drivers working after latest windows updates,AGAIN!!!: None of my Canon Inkjet printers will respond to any printing after the last windows updates. I have Un installed the last weeks update and still no connections. * Moved from Community Center...
  5. No canon inkjet drivers working after latest windows updates,AGAIN!!!

No canon inkjet drivers working after latest windows updates,AGAIN!!!: None of my Canon Inkjet printers will respond to any printing after the last windows updates. I have Un installed the last weeks update and still no connections. * Moved from Community Center...
  6. This randomly got installed with "Canon Inkjet Utility". I'm curious what is this for?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This randomly got installed with "Canon Inkjet Utility". I'm curious what is this for?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SpyderGamer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/vsugr9/this_randomly_got_installed_with_canon_inkjet/
  7. Canon Inkjet app

Canon Inkjet app: Help. I have readded a Canon printer to my HP laptop and it says app available but when I tried to download the app it says I already own it but I cannot find it in my apps list...
  8. Dell AIO 946 Inkjet printer, using the latest compatible driver there is, won't print after...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell AIO 946 Inkjet printer, using the latest compatible driver there is, won't print after...: My laptop has updated to Windows 10 Home 20H2. The printer Dell AIO 946 inkjet printer using the R145441 driver the latest compatible driver there is, dated 2006 no longer prints. I have uninstalled the printer and downloaded this driver again. But still no luck. In order...
  9. Obsolete HP Drivers such as DeskJet, OfficeJet, InkJet, LaserJet 5, 4 etc

Obsolete HP Drivers such as DeskJet, OfficeJet, InkJet, LaserJet 5, 4 etc: The link below is a zip file containing a large number of obsolete HP printer drivers. These were all obtained from a now defunct Microsoft utility page. When you add a printer use the "I have a disk" link and select the root directory of this file After you unzip it...
  10. Canon Pixma Inkjet MP180, Installation procedure, drivers download to Toshiba Satellite...

Canon Pixma Inkjet MP180, Installation procedure, drivers download to Toshiba Satellite...: I have been given for free a Canon Pixma Inkjet MP180 which is really exciting me and my projects. The thing is it only came with a CD-ROM for Mac but it is Windows compatible. I have the manual. Can anyone out there please help me find the installation procedure to...