Windows 10: HP Introduces New Windows 10 Devices

Discus and support HP Introduces New Windows 10 Devices in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, HP introduced its next-generation Pavilion portfolio – bringing premium features and designs into its convertible, notebook and desktop PCs –... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

HP Introduces New Windows 10 Devices

Source: HP's new Windows 10 devices include convertibles, notebooks, desktops, gaming laptops, and more - Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Apr 10, 2018

2. About Windows 10 in Lumia 1520

I always love to get the new features, introduced by Microsoft...........so as waiting to see their windows 10 in my lumia 1520. As they are Microsoft, I thought they need only 1 to 1.5 month to introduce this facilities to our devises. But now I realize that
    they are interested to sell new devices, not to upgrade to old one.

Mukaddim Ahmed, Apr 10, 2018
  3. ZPUser Win User
    2017-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB4034658)

I concluded, with confirmation of MS support and several hours of trying to install latest Windows 10 updates, that my desktop is too old (9 years) to run the latest updates like 1703 and higher.

The main issue are new device drivers that are introduced by the updates. Once a new driver is introduced by an update, the old one is erased. However, as old devices remain, the new drivers become incompatible with them. I had to revert back to 1607 version
    of Windows 10, to make my computer running again stable.

The long term outcome - I am buying a new computer.

ZPUser, Apr 10, 2018
  4. Cliff S New Member

The only way to get a new graphics card at MSRP(or at least close to) pricing, these days is to by a pre-built or off the shelf*Wink

By one of the all-in-ones, and swap out the video card with the one in your more powerful self built system, then give away the new HP as a present*Devil

Cliff S, Apr 10, 2018
Thema:

1. HP Introduces New Windows 10 Devices - Similar Threads - Introduces Devices

2. Introducing Windows Agent and Other Enhancements to Windows 10 Device Management

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Introducing Windows Agent and Other Enhancements to Windows 10 Device Management: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/oneteamapp [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/nbgrr8/introducing_windows_agent_and_other_enhancements/
  3. Microsoft Introduces Web APIs for Dual Screen and Foldable Devices

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Introduces Web APIs for Dual Screen and Foldable Devices: The browser is one of the most used apps on any device, and today it’s running on a completely new hardware category: dual-screen and foldable devices. With a variety of new dual-screen and foldable devices coming to market, including last week’s...
  4. Introducing new Microsoft Teams certified devices

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing new Microsoft Teams certified devices: It has been an interesting and unprecedented time for all, getting to grips on this new way of remote working, socializing, and connecting with our customers. Working with our device partners we continue to bring new Teams certified devices to market. Our new range of...
  5. Introducing new Google Play Pass service coming to Android devices

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing new Google Play Pass service coming to Android devices: [MEDIA] Google Play has always been about connecting you to the best apps, games and digital content out there. Since everyone plays a little differently, we’re introducing a new way to enjoy many of these digital experiences: Google Play Pass.Play Pass is a new subscription...
  6. How can I introduce manually the pin for a Bluetooth device?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I introduce manually the pin for a Bluetooth device?: Well, that's it. I bought a new bluetooth headset and I try to pair it with my laptop (has windows 10) and I just can't. It says "Check the pin and try connecting again" but it never shows me a prompt to introduce the pin. It discovers the device, I click on it, then it takes...
  7. Samsung Introduces Exynos i T100 for Secure and Reliable IoT Devices

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Introduces Exynos i T100 for Secure and Reliable IoT Devices: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., a world leader in advanced semiconductor technology, today announced a new Internet of Things (IoT) solution, the Exynos i T100, which enhances the security and reliability of devices designed for short-range communications. Along with the...
  8. Introducing Surface Pro 6 Support for Microsoft Teams Rooms Devices

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Surface Pro 6 Support for Microsoft Teams Rooms Devices: Surface Pro 6 is now supported on Microsoft Teams Rooms devices. Check out specific SKU support by processor type, RAM, and storage size here. One additional note - we're now in the process of updating references to "Skype Room Systems v2" with the new "Microsoft Teams...
  9. Google introduces Adiantum encryption method for Android devices

in Windows 10 News
    Google introduces Adiantum encryption method for Android devices: [ATTACH] Storage encryption protects your data if your phone falls into someone else's hands. Adiantum is an innovation in cryptography designed to make storage encryption more efficient for devices without cryptographic acceleration, to ensure that all devices can be...
  10. Introducing the Battery Limit feature for Surface devices

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the Battery Limit feature for Surface devices: We know that Surface devices provide great mobility experiences and fantastic battery life to power those experiences, even eliminating the need to carry around a charger for our latest devices with all-day battery life. We also know that not everyone uses our devices in this...